My Racist Encounter at the White House Correspondents' Dinner

The OP was banned. How does anyone go about being invited to a white house dinner of any kind, to begin with? Then has the nerve to bitch about racism? Please...

Last edited:
The OP was banned. How does anyone go about being invited to a white house dinner of any kind, to begin with? Then has the nerve to bitch about racism? Please...

For the record, in case you missed it in the story, Mrs Jilani was not invited to the dinner. It was her husband that was invited according to the story. The spouses of the attendees were invited to a pre-dinner cock-tail party. I still believe that the ladies allowed to enter after her were "ladies of the night".

Immie

For the record, in case you missed it in the story, Mrs Jilani was not invited to the dinner. It was her husband that was invited according to the story. The spouses of the attendees were invited to a pre-dinner cock-tail party. I still believe that the ladies allowed to enter after her were "ladies of the night".

Immie

On second thought...The OP was banned, and not too many of us mortals have HUSBANDS that get invited to White House galas. So sorry I didn’t get that straight. And, a black man was the president at the time. At least, he is half black. But a least Mrs Jiliani can bitch that life isn’t fair. Yeah, at least she can bitch about being the spouse of a non-anglo celebrating the presidency of a nonwhite and she didn't feel...welcome. Poor baby. I wasn’t invited to come to that dinner at all. Anyone else feel excluded here? Boo Hoo.

Last edited:

Immie

On second thought...The OP was banned, and not too many of us mortals have HUSBANDS that get invited to White House galas. So sorry I didn’t get that straight. And, a black man was the president at the time. At least, he is half black. But a least Mrs Jiliani can bitch that life isn’t fair. Yeah, at least she can bitch about being the spouse of a non-anglo celebrating the presidency of a nonwhite and she didn't feel...welcome. Poor baby. I wasn’t invited to come to that dinner at all. Anyone else feel excluded here? Boo Hoo.

No problem on the "I didn't get that straight". Several people missed it.

I feel the same way about this as you do. I considered my first post in the thread would be something like, "well, duh, look at who is President". The article is baloney. She might have been prevented from entering the dinner as she says. It wasn't based on her race.

But I still think the other women who were allowed to enter were of ill repute. Who knows? Maybe that was why wives were specifically excluded?

Immie

Last edited:

Immie

Or credentialed journalists.

Immie

Don't spoil the fun!!! They were "ladies of ill repute".

Wait? maybe ladies of ill repute and female credentialed journalists are the same thing? Most sell the same kind of shit.

Immie

Immie

Don't spoil the fun!!! They were "ladies of ill repute".

Wait? maybe ladies of ill repute and female credentialed journalists are the same thing? Most sell the same kind of shit.

Immie

I'm sure not all of the women there were Democrats.

Forum List

Back