My son spent a year in Iraq, that’s how he died

Agent Orange was everywhere in Nam and so where the results of the burn pits.

Plus you have no idea where he did what in Iraq so just stop
No it was not everywhere. It was used for defoliation, not limited to but mostly along the HCM Trail in Cambodia and Laos. I flew over areas that was treated but never operated in it or handled the stuff. My cancer was no more cause by Agent Orange than Ole Beau's was caused by a burn pit 30 miles away.

Potatohead is lying once again. This time for stolen valor. Beau was a Law Officer billeted in one of Saddam's air conditioned palaces 30 miles from a burn pit, not an Iraq combat casualty mourned by a Blue Star Dad.

Potatohead is a sicko that is delusional. Anybody that voted for him is an idiot.

No it was not everywhere. It was used for defoliation, not limited to but mostly along the HCM Trail in Cambodia and Laos. I flew over areas that was treated but never operated in it or handled the stuff. My cancer was no more cause by Agent Orange than Ole Beau's was caused by a burn pit 30 miles away.

Potatohead is lying once again. This time for stolen valor. Beau was a Law Officer billeted in one of Saddam's air conditioned palaces 30 miles from a burn pit, not an Iraq combat casualty mourned by a Blue Star Dad.

Potatohead is a sicko that is delusional. Anybody that voted for him is an idiot.
You think Agent Orange stayed where it was sprayed? And it was by the way sprayed pretty much everywhere there was jungle

You thin me Agent Orange stayed where it was sprayed? And it was by the way sprayed pretty much here we thee was jungle
How much time did you spend in Vietnam since you claim you know so much about it?

Forum List

Back