My suggested Trump Strategy if Senate moves forward with impeachment trial farce.

Since the Senate has to suspend all other business to hold a “trial”, I say Trump should line up about 500 witnesses and shut down the Senate for a year or more.

Other than the fact that it wouldn't be allowed, your entire suggestion shows your hatred for the United States, and your wish to have dysfunction in government, and for the US government to be overthrown and replaced by an authoritarian regime.

Your seditious intent is noted.
At least you admit the Fascist Dimwingers in the House intend to violate Trump’s right to present a defense.

and I note you are an idiot who doesn’t know the meaning of “sedition”.

Since the Senate has to suspend all other business to hold a “trial”, I say Trump should line up about 500 witnesses and shut down the Senate for a year or more.

As ridiculous as that sounds it could never happen because the Democrats run the show and they'll just shut down your dumb idea.
At least you admit they will run a farce.

Ending annoying and useless obstruction is not a farce.
Denying a defense is.

You already stated the purpose of this 'defense' is just to hold up Congress for a year or more. That's not a defense.

It's ironic though considering the Republicans wouldn't let Democrats present any testimony or witnesses. That seems like obstruction.
I merely stated he exercise his rights under the Constitution.

It is the decision for the Dimwingers to continue this farce.

OK, so the Democrats kill that lame "defense" as is their right under the Constitution. See how your idea sucks?

As ridiculous as that sounds it could never happen because the Democrats run the show and they'll just shut down your dumb idea.

Denying a defense is.

You already stated the purpose of this 'defense' is just to hold up Congress for a year or more. That's not a defense.

It's ironic though considering the Republicans wouldn't let Democrats present any testimony or witnesses. That seems like obstruction.

OK, so the Democrats kill that lame "defense" as is their right under the Constitution. See how your idea sucks?
Show me where in the Constitution is says the Senate can deny a President his right to a defense.

Denying a defense is.

Show me where in the Constitution is says the Senate can deny a President his right to a defense.

You want me to show you in the Constitution where the senate gets to make the rules in the senate? Ask Mitch how they voted not to have any witnesses. Same process.

Denying a defense is.

You want me to show you in the Constitution where the senate gets to make the rules in the senate? Ask Mitch how they voted not to have any witnesses. Same process.
Once again, the House was able to present all their witnesses, Stupid.

Denying a defense is.

Senate rules do not trump the Constitution, Halfwit.

Denying a defense is.

Nope, not a single witness testified in the trial.

Denying a defense is.

You better tell Mitch.

They don't trump the Constitution. However the senate gets to write it's own rules.

It'd be like if there was a murder trial and the defense was stalling the judge can make it stop and get to the point.

Denying a defense is.

Yep, every witness the House presented during impeachment had their testimony presented in the Senate.

Get educated.

Denying a defense is.

You better tell Mitch.

They don't trump the Constitution. However the senate gets to write it's own rules.

It'd be like if there was a murder trial and the defense was stalling the judge can make it stop and get to the point.
Your ignorance is astounding.

Denying a defense is.

Yep, every witness the House presented during impeachment had their testimony presented in the Senate.

Get educated.

They didn't get to testify. In any trial including impeachment trials they do.

Wrong as usual. If they Dims want witnesses, BOTH sides get them in our country.

Denying a defense is.

Wait. What am I missing? I saw twelve people testify.

Wrong as usual. If they Dims want witnesses, BOTH sides get them in our country.

As usual? You couldn't even adequately summarize my point.

Both sides get witnesses? How many witnesses were called in the last impeachment trial? None, Republicans voted no to having witnesses. What do you think about that now, smarty?

Denying a defense is.

Get educated.

They testified in the House. As they are legally supposed to. Try to learn something before showing your ignorance.

Denying a defense is.

Wait. What am I missing? I saw twelve people testify.

Are you talking about the impeachment hearing or the trial?

Christ, I have to spoon feed the illiterate child again. You stupidly claimed the Dems would not allow any witnesses for Trump. If witnesses are allowed, BOTH sides get them and you can’t stop that. It can’t be made any simpler than that.

Denying a defense is.

Get educated.

They testified in the House. As they are legally supposed to. Try to learn something before showing your ignorance.

Ah, I see you're confusion. You're mixing up the impeachment hearings with the trial. No witnesses or documents presented at the trial because Republicans in the senate voted (51 votes) not to have either.

Christ, I have to spoon feed the illiterate child again. You stupidly claimed the Dems would not allow any witnesses for Trump. If witnesses are allowed, BOTH sides get them and you can’t stop that. It can’t be made any simpler than that.

I never said the Democrats would vote not to have any witnesses. I said they would shut down the attempts to string out a trial for over a year as you stated in your OP. Try to keep up.

Forum List

Back