My suggested Trump Strategy if Senate moves forward with impeachment trial farce.

Since the Senate has to suspend all other business to hold a “trial”, I say Trump should line up about 500 witnesses and shut down the Senate for a year or more.

As ridiculous as that sounds it could never happen because the Democrats run the show and they'll just shut down your dumb idea.
At least you admit they will run a farce.

Ending annoying and useless obstruction is not a farce.
Denying a defense is.

You already stated the purpose of this 'defense' is just to hold up Congress for a year or more. That's not a defense.

It's ironic though considering the Republicans wouldn't let Democrats present any testimony or witnesses. That seems like obstruction.
I merely stated he exercise his rights under the Constitution.

It is the decision for the Dimwingers to continue this farce.

OK, so the Democrats kill that lame "defense" as is their right under the Constitution. See how your idea sucks?
Show me where in the Constitution is says the Senate can deny a President his right to a defense.

You want me to show you in the Constitution where the senate gets to make the rules in the senate? Ask Mitch how they voted not to have any witnesses. Same process.
Once again, the House was able to present all their witnesses, Stupid.

Nope, not a single witness testified in the trial.
Yep, every witness the House presented during impeachment had their testimony presented in the Senate.

Get educated.

They didn't get to testify. In any trial including impeachment trials they do.
They testified in the House. As they are legally supposed to. Try to learn something before showing your ignorance.

Ah, I see you're confusion. You're mixing up the impeachment hearings with the trial. No witnesses or documents presented at the trial because Republicans in the senate voted (51 votes) not to have either.
Jesus Christ you are dumber than a box of rocks. Documents certainly were presented. That’s the “evidence” the house must show to the Senate. Along with the testimony of their “witnesses”. Your pathetic deflection attempt is noted.

Since the Senate has to suspend all other business to hold a “trial”, I say Trump should line up about 500 witnesses and shut down the Senate for a year or more.

Other than the fact that it wouldn't be allowed, your entire suggestion shows your hatred for the United States, and your wish to have dysfunction in government, and for the US government to be overthrown and replaced by an authoritarian regime.

Your seditious intent is noted.

Fuck off!!
Worry about your own shit stain country.

As ridiculous as that sounds it could never happen because the Democrats run the show and they'll just shut down your dumb idea.
Wrong as usual. If they Dims want witnesses, BOTH sides get them in our country.

As usual? You couldn't even adequately summarize my point.
Christ, I have to spoon feed the illiterate child again. You stupidly claimed the Dems would not allow any witnesses for Trump. If witnesses are allowed, BOTH sides get them and you can’t stop that. It can’t be made any simpler than that.

I never said the Democrats would vote not to have any witnesses. I said they would shut down the attempts to string out a trial for over a year as you stated in your OP. Try to keep up.
Hey stupid, you can’t even remember your own posts. I’m not the OP either dumbfuck. Just keep digging....:dig:

Yes, let's have Trump line up 500 defense witnesses. That's a great idea. Additionally let's operate under Republican Mitch McConnell's proposed rule that was passed for Trump's first impeachment trial:

The Democratic impeachment managers and the president's lawyers would be given
24 hours each to present their cases. Under these rules, each side's presentations
must take place over two working days in the Senate – meaning that presentations
could go late into the night.

Denying a defense is.

You already stated the purpose of this 'defense' is just to hold up Congress for a year or more. That's not a defense.

It's ironic though considering the Republicans wouldn't let Democrats present any testimony or witnesses. That seems like obstruction.

OK, so the Democrats kill that lame "defense" as is their right under the Constitution. See how your idea sucks?
Show me where in the Constitution is says the Senate can deny a President his right to a defense.

You want me to show you in the Constitution where the senate gets to make the rules in the senate? Ask Mitch how they voted not to have any witnesses. Same process.

Yep, every witness the House presented during impeachment had their testimony presented in the Senate.

Get educated.

They testified in the House. As they are legally supposed to. Try to learn something before showing your ignorance.

Ah, I see you're confusion. You're mixing up the impeachment hearings with the trial. No witnesses or documents presented at the trial because Republicans in the senate voted (51 votes) not to have either.
Jesus Christ you are dumber than a box of rocks. Documents certainly were presented. That’s the “evidence” the house must show to the Senate. Along with the testimony of their “witnesses”. Your pathetic deflection attempt is noted.

The witnesses did not testify at the senate trial. Documents also not presented.

Provide some video of witnesses testifying at the trial. Not the impeachment inquiry in the house but the trial in the senate.

Wrong as usual. If they Dims want witnesses, BOTH sides get them in our country.

As usual? You couldn't even adequately summarize my point.
Christ, I have to spoon feed the illiterate child again. You stupidly claimed the Dems would not allow any witnesses for Trump. If witnesses are allowed, BOTH sides get them and you can’t stop that. It can’t be made any simpler than that.

I never said the Democrats would vote not to have any witnesses. I said they would shut down the attempts to string out a trial for over a year as you stated in your OP. Try to keep up.
Hey stupid, you can’t even remember your own posts. I’m not the OP either dumbfuck. Just keep digging....:dig:

I already fixed my post.

Denying a defense is.

Get educated.

The witnesses did not testify at the senate trial. Documents also not presented.

Provide some video of witnesses testifying at the trial. Not the impeachment inquiry in the house but the trial in the senate.
There are no witnesses for hearsay.

Denying a defense is.

Get educated.

Again moron, witnesses are not supposed to testify in the Senate, that is the job of the pooch screwers in the House. No documents presented? You mean the idiot libs never made any statements or showed anything? Try to learn the process.

Denying a defense is.

Get educated.

There are no witnesses for hearsay.

That makes zero sense. Thank you.

Denying a defense is.

Get educated.

Again moron, witnesses are not supposed to testify in the Senate, that is the job of the pooch screwers in the House. No documents presented? You mean the idiot libs never made any statements or showed anything? Try to learn the process.

You don't think Trump should have any witnesses?

FYI, The senate is ruling on what happens in the senate, not the house.

Forum List

Back