My Sympathy Is With The Teacher

Of course. I would deck anyone who chose to walk straight up to me and verbally assault me. I would spank my kids (if I had any) for popping off at the mouth).

Then you'red a diseased little fuck. Anyone who gets so spun up and triggered by being called a name is someone who shouldn't be allowed in public.

And the idea th might deck anyone is pretty laughable...

Nothing is wrong with me. I simply believe in the idea of cause and effect. Action and consequence.

There's this thing that's known as "an appropriate reaction".

Apparently, that concept is completely lost on you...

And that any kid capable of knowing right from wrong should be educated on the consequences of bad behavior toward others, and if that happens to be a slap on the wrist or tap with a stick, so be it.

Any adult who has to physically attack a child for being called a name is someone who should be removed from society...

I work in the Criminal Justice system and just a few weeks ago, I had to sit through a full day "Trauma informed" training which taught us that nothing a criminal does is really their fault: they must have experienced some kind of "trauma" earlier in their lives so we should excuse their behavior. Can't wait to retire in 4 years.

The cause: Democrats.

They need all be exiled.....keep a few in museums as cautionary tales.

Where have I said the kid shouldn't suffer any consequences? That's right, dipshit, I HAVEN'T.

I can note the lack of your admonishment of the child throughout the exchanges in this thread with other people, including me.

Silence is golden. Silence is complicity. Silence is consent.

I have sympathy for those who had a hard childhood. I do. But all this trauma stuff is an insult to those who overcame their hardships to have successful, fulfilled lives.

We're a nation of victims and whiners now. It's so sad

What an excellent point.

Did that look like a beating to you? Oh my. Then we didn't watch the same video did we?

Equally snappy, Canon. Good for you, but you kinda deserved that for hoping someone else "wasn't a breeder."

Wait, is that you thinking you are immune to blowback from your own comments? Do you realize what kind of board this is?

Laughable.

The undeniable conclusion from this entire conversation is that you believe adults should be permitted to hit someone else's kid if that kid screams and calls the adult a name.

You're a child abuser, plain and simple.

Please don't ever have children. We don't need to expand your particular gene pool...

I can note the lack of your admonishment of the child throughout the exchanges in this thread with other people, including me.

Silence is golden. Silence is complicity. Silence is consent.

Gosh, my apologies for focusing on the absolutely abhorrent reaction by the teacher.

I've said, a few times now, that it's perfectly appropriate to punish the student.

The problem is that neanderthal fucks like you believe the only appropriate punishment is to attack them physically...

Nope. She will be tried and convicted anyway. Settlements, lawsuits, blah blah blah....

In NYC in the 90s a gang of young savages raped and beat a Central Park jogger, nearly killing her.

Through all sorts of maneuvers, Liberals/Democrats let them out of prison and gave them .....

....wait for it.....

$40 million dollars.

That was their payment for the Liberal passion play that everyone in America is racist.

When I encounter someone here who's better than me, perhaps I'll take your advice.

Given your support for those who'd beat children, I hope you're not a breeder...

Much better language.
And I didn't even have to beat you.

A pertinent aside: I have children who would never behave as the one you are supporting in this thread, I am an American who beleives in what America was before your sort took control, in law and order, and I am strongly in favor of education.

So....I am your better.

You not recognizing it proves my case.....you dolt.

There's this thing that's known as "an appropriate reaction".

Apparently, that concept is completely lost on you...
An appropriate reaction? According to you, that would involve the teacher simply sitting there enduring the emotional abuse only a child can give, and having her hands tied in the process by people like you.

Meanwhile, none of the rest of the children in her classroom are being taught because of that one child.

Kids need to be taught how to respect others. If that involves spanking or paddling, so be it, the behind is a durable part of the human body.

I can remember when belts, fly-swatters, half-inch thick tree branches, and bare hands were all used on my person to instill respect in my parents and teachers.

The best lessons are learned through jarring experiences.

Gosh, my apologies for focusing on the absolutely abhorrent reaction by the teacher.

Unlike you, I see both sides. I recognize what the teacher did may have been excessive... by your standards... but had the child been taught to properly respect adults in official capacities, like teachers, none of this would have happened.

Forgive me for seeing both sides of the story, though.

You are a clear example of what happens when one lets outrage cloud out objectivity.

On three separate occasions this year I have had students get mad and devastate my room. When this happens the OTHER kids must leave until the offender is all out of meltdown. Nothing happens to these kids. The psych hospitals for kids are all full up with long lists.

This is just one school. But happens in many schools. Really everywhere.

We are in big trouble. Sorry to be a downer but it's just that bad.

You're making me cry.

America is just circling the drain.

In NYC in the 90s a gang of young savages raped and beat a Central Park jogger, nearly killing her.

Through all sorts of maneuvers, Liberals/Democrats let them out of prison and gave them .....

....wait for it.....

$40 million dollars.

That was their payment for the Liberal passion play that everyone in America is racist.

I doubt that will happen for her. The sentiment is against her.

Thank you--people just do not know. But the great resignation is coming to teaching this fall. Schools will have to go remote again bc they can't get teachers. In a way....well, some parents have earned this.

Oh, one more fun detail then I'm done. It is very common now for every incoming Kinder class to have kids enter not toilet trained. Often nothing wrong with the kids. Parents just couldn't be bothered. So it's the school's job.

Want to know why Jaxon can't read? Well he spent kindergarten getting potty trained. That's why.

Between 1924 and 1965, immigration was restricted and nearly stopped. The reason was that after waves of immigration, the nation decide that time was needed for assimilation.

It was the right move, and I am an immigrant.

But under Democrats, who see only votes, ...
....did you know that by the end of Biden's term America will be 20% illegal immigrants?

Texas lieutenant governor warns 20% of people in US will be ...
https://video.foxnews.com › ...
Texas lieutenant governor warns 20% of people in US will be illegal immigrants by end of Biden's first term. Apr. 11, 2022 - 4:05 - Texas sheriffs Brad Coe ...

20% of American population will be here illegally by the end of ...
https://www.yahoo.com › video › 20-american-populati...
2 days ago — 20% of American population will be here illegally by the end of Biden's ... in US will be illegal immigrants by end of Biden's first term.

Much better language.
And I didn't even have to beat you.

A pertinent aside: I have children who would never behave as the one you are supporting in this thread, I am an American who beleives in what America was before your sort took control, in law and order, and I am strongly in favor of education.

So....I am your better.

You not recognizing it proves my case.....you dolt.

I think you've read enough of my posts here to know how I feel about law and order. If you say you don't, you're either an idiot or your lying.

You're not my "better". You approve of physically attacking children. What the fuck kind of diseased mind is okay that?

I'm not entirely sure why this is so fucking hard for you to understand: I'm not supporting the student. But I'm also do not support the idea that physically attacking a child is an appropriate reaction from an adult to a screaming child. You believe it is.

Because of that, kitten, you will never be my "better"...

Unlike you, I see both sides. I recognize what the teacher did may have been excessive... by your standards... but had the child been taught to properly respect adults in official capacities, like teachers, none of this would have happened.

Forgive me for seeing both sides of the story, though.

You are a clear example of what happens when one lets outrage cloud out objectivity.

That you would even consider that the teacher's reaction might be appropriate is all anyone would need to insist that you never be granted access to children in any capacity.

The firing of this teacher was absolutely appropriate, as are the charges against her. I would love to see her made an example of, as to what could happen to you if you're stupid enough to believe that you have some right to strike someone else's kid...

Any adult who has to physically attack a child for being called a name is someone who should be removed from society...

And you're the one to do it?

Anyway. Anyone insecure enough to start hurling insults at me for any reason deserves it.

Also, according to your standards, they would be breaking the law too. And you would defend them. Because you advocate for people getting away with this behavior as children, and as adults.

And you're the one to do it?

Given half a chance, I'd love to take up that cause...
Anyway. Anyone insecure enough to start hurling insults at me for any reason deserves it.

Also, according to your standards, they would be breaking the law too. And you would defend them. Because you advocate for people getting away with this behavior as children, and as adults.

Again, you ignorant fuck, I'm not advocating there be no punishment for the student. In fact, I challenge you to link to the post in which I've stated as much.

You can't do it.

Anyone who advocates the physical attack of a child for the offense of (oh my God!) screaming is someone who represents an inherent danger to children. There should be an online registry for people like you...

I think you've read enough of my posts here to know how I feel about law and order. If you say you don't, you're either an idiot or your lying.

You're not my "better". You approve of physically attacking children. What the fuck kind of diseased mind is okay that?

I'm not entirely sure why this is so fucking hard for you to understand: I'm not supporting the student. But I'm also do not support the idea that physically attacking a child is an appropriate reaction from an adult to a screaming child. You believe it is.

Because of that, kitten, you will never be my "better"...

Read your posts???

I don't even know who you are or what you've posted.

Let's keep it that way.

Forum List

Back