My theory. .. Biden will drop out of the debates because he will say he tested positive for Covid

Even Kamal has taken the BIDEN approach to news conferences... scripted all and NO QUESTIONS....

This is my theory I believe there will be no debate with Biden..
My theory? tRump will storm off the stage when confronted with the first difficult question posed by a female moderator.

Trump storming off the stage?? LMAO Why would he?? I'd bet he chews Biden up and spits him all over the floor. Trump is a great debater. Biden?? Not so much.

As for a female moderator?? You're full of shit. LOL
LOL great debator ?LOL a Master bator If trump is talking ,,he's lying Fact check will make mince meat out of him
poor Eddy.... Are you projecting your sexual inadequacies again? "Master bater"....

Trump is going to lay waste to Biden.... Its going to be epic...

Last edited:
My theory? tRump will storm off the stage when confronted with the first difficult question posed by a female moderator.

Trump storming off the stage?? LMAO Why would he?? I'd bet he chews Biden up and spits him all over the floor. Trump is a great debater. Biden?? Not so much.

He has a history of storming off when asked questions that make him uncomfortable, particularly when they are asked by females. And female moderators are real.

LOL great debator ?LOL a Master bator If trump is talking ,,he's lying Fact check will make mince meat out of him

He is a great debater and fact check will make minced meat out of Biden. If Biden remembers what he's going to say. LOL
You're delusional.

He is a great debater and fact check will make minced meat out of Biden. If Biden remembers what he's going to say. LOL
You're delusional.

Not nearly as delusional as you.

poor Eddy.... Are you projecting your sexual inadequacies again? "Master bater"....

Projecting? What is tRump doing up on that stage besides stroking himself? With your assistance, of course.

Well the truth is never been married 3 times cheating on all or needed to see prostitutes often If that's inadequacies so be it

Amazing, the left has openly dropped the question as to weather or not Biden should back out of the debates - clearly feeling for the public reaction to such - and yet here we are with many lefties trying to claim it not only happened but that it is Trump who wants to cancel the debates.

The ability to pretend the other side is doing what you are actually doing is pathetic.

Amazing, the left has openly dropped the question as to weather or not Biden should back out of the debates - clearly feeling for the public reaction to such - and yet here we are with many lefties trying to claim it not only happened but that it is Trump who wants to cancel the debates.

The ability to pretend the other side is doing what you are actually doing is pathetic.
Your repub friends are the experts at that as you have proven

Biden is looking forward to the debates

Trump has no place to hide and Biden is well prepared with his attacks

Biden is a brain idiot and the majority of Americans according to USA today think Biden will have his ass handed to him. :D

I hope so

View attachment 386108

lol ... ^^^ fake ^^^

42512555_10216376154613144_3210021774930477056_n.jpg

^^^ fact ^^^

That's really beautiful. Thank you. :)

Your repub friends are the experts at that as you have proven
Oh look. Another example.

Biden is a brain idiot and the majority of Americans according to USA today think Biden will have his ass handed to him. :D

I hope so

View attachment 386108

lol ... ^^^ fake ^^^

^^^ fact ^^^

That's really beautiful. Thank you. :)
/----/ Here's your candidate, Dementia Joe, moving in and kissing. Children ae like a magnet to him.
1599663567975.png

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Funnier still... The people who they are trying to reach, the moderates and middle of the road people, know how to investigate and look into facts to make decisions. They are alienating these people with this kind of rehtoric... They are shooting themselves in the damn feet....

Speaking of lies kaz are you blind and deaf??
'False!' Brianna Keilar calls out Trump on his lies from past 24 ...
www.cnn.com › videos › politics › 2020/09/08 › keilar-m...

19 hours ago - CNN's Brianna Keilar fact-checks President Trump's falsehoods from the past 24 hours.
Fact-checking Trump's lies is essential. It's also increasingly ...
www.washingtonpost.com › media › 2020/08/28

Aug 29, 2020 - After a falsehood-packed GOP convention speech, journalists pushed back with a flurry of challenges — but it may not matter anymore.
Plain Talk: Trump's lies know no bounds — even when it ...
madison.com › opinion › column › dave_zweifel › plain-...

5 days ago - There are a lot of things I don't understand about Donald Trump, but none is more perplexing than his insistence to endlessly lie. Most people ...

CNN fact checking, that's classic. It's like Biden giving someone a lucidity check or Nancy Pelosi giving someone a Karen check. Classic.

So every time you idiot leftists present one of these, the first example in your post is ALWAYS a lie by you, exactly what I said.

So the first "lie" in the link our fearless leftist lies about what Trump said. Trump was talking about the MIC and she said he was talking about his own staff.

Fact checking CNN: Liar, liar, pants on fire.

Fail

I hope so

View attachment 386108

lol ... ^^^ fake ^^^

^^^ fact ^^^

And Clinton at this point would have said screw this bull shit and just raped her. Epstein Island was just made for Bill

BTW, I listened to the tape and that's a misquote

19 hours ago - CNN's Brianna Keilar fact-checks President Trump's falsehoods from the past 24 hours.

Aug 29, 2020 - After a falsehood-packed GOP convention speech, journalists pushed back with a flurry of challenges — but it may not matter anymore.

5 days ago - There are a lot of things I don't understand about Donald Trump, but none is more perplexing than his insistence to endlessly lie. Most people ...

CNN fact checking, that's classic. It's like Biden giving someone a lucidity check or Nancy Pelosi giving someone a Karen check. Classic.

So every time you idiot leftists present one of these, the first example in your post is ALWAYS a lie by you, exactly what I said.

So the first "lie" in the link our fearless leftist lies about what Trump said. Trump was talking about the MIC and she said he was talking about his own staff.

Fail
You'd be happier with FOX?? For guys like you the truth is a bitch ,,,Failing NY Times ?? up 400% over the past few years is another load of crap trump threw against the wall

Fail
You'd be happier with FOX?? For guys like you the truth is a bitch ,,,Failing NY Times ?? up 400% over the past few years is another load of crap trump threw against the wall

Yes. I'm not like you, I like hearing both sides. Fox is way better for that reason. Watch CNN and you're just watching a DNC propaganda arm. Why does hearing more than one point of view so terrible to you?

Forum List

Back