My thoughts on the Ukranian war

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Gentleman's Club
I ask myself all the time why did Putin attack Ukraine and I have a few thoughts on that and you can then address them

1. Basically, it is always wrong to attack a neighboring country or another country, it just doesn't work.
2.Why did Putin do this? Did he have to because maybe in 10 years the Americans would attack Russia? Or why did he do it, what motivates him, does he want a Russian empire again?
3. Even if Putin attacked Ukraine, which of course is wrong and we must condemn it, I wonder why no one condemned or sanctioned the US when they attacked and took Iraq under false pretenses? Is that a double standard?

Your comments please

I ask myself all the time why did Putin attack Ukraine and I have a few thoughts on that and you can then address them

1. Basically, it is always wrong to attack a neighboring country or another country, it just doesn't work.
2.Why did Putin do this? Did he have to because maybe in 10 years the Americans would attack Russia? Or why did he do it, what motivates him, does he want a Russian empire again?
3. Even if Putin attacked Ukraine, which of course is wrong and we must condemn it, I wonder why no one condemned or sanctioned the US when they attacked and took Iraq under false pretenses? Is that a double standard?

Your comments please

Like I just told someone else, the issues between Russia and Ukraine go back more than three centuries. This just did not start yesterday.

Why?

Only Putin knows.

3. Even if Putin attacked Ukraine, which of course is wrong and we must condemn it,
Why?

I wonder why no one condemned or sanctioned the US when they attacked and took Iraq under false pretenses? Is that a double standard?
Yeap.

Me too.

So why is everyone condemning Putin for essentially the same thing?

You're thinkin Mort...that is 100 times more than most of the followers on here do.

Your comments please
Putin attacked to show the world he is a man not to be reckoned with.
He just bombed a nuclear power to show how far he is willing to go .

Of course it is.

Putin attacked to show the world he is a man not to be reckoned with.
He just bombed a nuclear power to show how far he is willing to go .

So basically he does that to boost his ego? To show he is a big man? Do you think there is any danger for Russia, that Russia will in 10 years or 15 years become a victim of America, another Iraq? Do you think there were Nazis in Ukraine who victimised Russian civilians? Russia claims there are Fascists operating in Ukraine and terrorise Russians. Do you think that could be true or is it all a lie?

Putin has said many times he would not tolerate NATO on his doorstep.

Someone, one of Fuck Biden's handlers instigated a phone call that Fuck Joe made to President Xi. The Fuck told Xi that Ukraine was going into NATO. It was a done deal. Fuck Joe knew or should have known what would happen. Xi immediately called Putin to share 5he news and asked him not to attack until the Olympics was over.

The seeds of this conflict were actually planted years ago by shitstain obama. Ukraine has a President that was Russian friendly. The shitstain engineered regime change and put his hand picked failed actor and stand up com8c in as president. The sole job of thenew president was to sit back and let the EU take over. It came as a total surprise when the struggling Zelenskyy turned into a Slavic William Wallace right before everyone's eyes.

You are now all caught up.

I think he reacted and took the opportunity to make the invasion after seeing the chaos in Afghanistan committed by Xiden and the scoundrel weakness of the democrats who stole the presidential election, he kept quiet under Trump others will surely follow his example unfortunately China is watching all this and will surely try to do the same with Taiwan

275130592_483950166620498_5693657949987862885_n.jpg

275128854_1325179867993733_8101318155474103839_n.jpg

Forum List

Back