🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

MyPillow Conspiracist mike lindell Sells $2.5m Plane To Fund Fraud Lawsuit Defence, Report Says

I think sometimes white supremacists can be terrorists, but I don't think they're actually a threat to our system or way of life, no.
Normally, I'd say that white supremacists are too stupid to have much impact. But stupid trending.

He is a recovering crack whore. There is a huge difference.

uh-huh... sure, let's go with that for a minute. alrighty then.

that would make him fucking delusional nutbag who still knows how to grift - but his time is running out fast.

why doesn't donny make his cheap sweatshop crap here in the good ol' USA, huh? why did he say he was gonna bring back manufacturing to this country?

huh huh HUH?

180723-trump-brand-jacket-dk-1044.jpg

trump-made-in-china.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F160526152533-trump-shirt.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
Congress should tax expatriate firms at the federal minimum wage rate for labor, regardless of what they pay their labor outside the jurisdiction of the United States. Labor in a first world economy cannot afford any race to the bottom.

Proving the fraud takes time to especially when the criminals like Dominion try to block any investigation with lawfare and the help of a corrupt media, DOJ and FBI.
Gossip, hearsay, and even soothsay is all right-wingers usually have.

This is an interesting development.

lindell has had to sell his private plane to pay for his legal fees.

It couldn't happen to a more deserving slime ball.

I wonder if the poor sap thought that his orange fuhrer (with all the money that he made on Lindell's back) would bail him out?

Just like Guilliani, Lindell may be awakening to the sad truth that the orange grifter helps no one but himself.

American civilians who defended the former President of the United States from bogus charges are labeled "conspiracists" by the minion media and targeted by the crazy left. We live in strange times.

Lindell is an American hero. You are an anti-American 0.

You do know the plane was a French Built private jet don’t you. I mean there were American options. Cessna. Gulf Stream. Or you could go American continent. Bombardier.

No. He went with the French built model.

You do know the plane was a French Built private jet don’t you. I mean there were American options. Cessna. Gulf Stream. Or you could go American continent. Bombardier.

No. He went with the French built model.
His money, his choice. How much more American can you get?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back