MyPillow Guy and His Clown Show

Mike talks exactly how'd you would expect someone with a crack addiction

...who is a grifting maniac...

69304133.jpg

LefTard Logic:

”Job creating, tax paying, extremely productive Mike Lindell = BAD”
”Lifelong criminal crackhead George Floyd = GOOD”

Twilight Zone shit
Interesting you chose to compare Mike to a "lifelong criminal crackhead".

Or not.

Lindell knows that Trump supporters love to hear lies and conspiracy theories about the election being ‘stolen.’

Trump and Lindell use these lies and conspiracy theories to remain relevant and to pander to their mutual base.
He runs his own business while slimy Dimmers slink around in their basements though right Dimmer?

Why in the world does the opinion of a guy who manufactures pillows generate such anger among lefties? It beats talking about Brandon anyway.
Toss in a little MTG for added flavor.......and a splash of General Flynn.

snap-out.gif

Or not.

Lindell knows that Trump supporters love to hear lies and conspiracy theories about the election being ‘stolen.’

Trump and Lindell use these lies and conspiracy theories to remain relevant and to pander to their mutual base.
Hear the one about how the dems are going to fix elections?

Why in the world does the opinion of a guy who manufactures pillows generate such anger among lefties? It beats talking about Brandon anyway.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, I am hardly qualified to speak on what "lefties" think, or get angry about.

So I can specualte.

And my speculation is that those people who think they are a "leftie".........ain't angry at all about Mike Lindell. Rather, they are in some kind of 'High-Fiving' nirvana to see a prominent spokesman for the "righties" like PillowBoy get a lot of airtime.

Hell, if you were on the opposite side....whichever side that might be.....and the other side had Mike Lindell prattling around about Stopping-the-Steal, and Dominion voting machines, and 300 million Americans going to prison, yadda, yadda, yadda, well shux, that is one helluva sweetspot to be in.

Which makes me wonder ...... Is Mike Lindell really a 'false flag' actor? An ANTIFA or BLM crisis actor inserted into the RightField just to make other Rightfielders look, umm, ....look, well, look like Mike Lindell acts.

But, I'm hardly qualified to speak bout what "righties" think, or get embarrassed about.

He started his own successful business and stands for what America is all about.....everything the Dimmers hate.

his biz'nez got a solid F by the better business burea for scamming potential customers into thinking they were getting a 'limited time' bogo offer when the fact was, that was false advertising; & that his prices never changed.

Forum List

Back