MyPillow Told Get Out By Bank

Seems that Mike Lindell's bank doesn't want him around.

No, asshole, they are just afraid that banking with Lindell, you radicalized nuts will come after them with your mobs of terrorist antifa and if you actually READ your own article,
it isn't for anything Mike has done but for fear of the leftwing cancel culture of dirtballs like you who likewise tried to target anyone else remotely connected to Trump
as you continue to terrorize the nation. The good news is that starting in about just one more year, our intelligence agencies will be focused
on the leftwing slime which has been terrorizing America for about the past five years
rounding all of you up.

:1peleas:

No, asshole, they are just afraid that banking with Lindell, you radicalized nuts will come after them with your mobs of terrorist antifa and if you actually READ your own article,
it isn't for anything Mike has done but for fear of the leftwing cancel culture of dirtballs like you who likewise tried to target anyone else remotely connected to Trump
as you continue to terrorize the nation. The good news is that starting in about just one more year, our intelligence agencies will be focused
on the leftwing slime which has been terrorizing America for about the past five years
rounding all of you up.

:1peleas:
SUFFER!

What part of that bank being a private business do you not understand? Hell, if I was that bank I would just send him a cashier's check and tell him adios.

I'm sure you held that same opinion when bakers and photographers told fagots to take their business elsewhere, RIGHT??????

I'm sure you held that same opinion when bakers and photographers told fagots to take their business elsewhere, RIGHT??????

Funny Tex how when it comes to some snowflake leftwingers doing anything they please at all to conservatives, there are no restrictions at all--- hell, it might even be both a RIGHT and a DUTY--- yet should you impose just ONE TOE on their personal space in any way for any reason, it practically becomes a declaration of war.

Not really sure how it is so hard to understand the concept of a "protected class". But hey, if you Trumpbots want to make a deranged imbecile a protected class, then you go for it.

Public accommodation laws don't just apply to protected classes.

Not really sure how it is so hard to understand the concept of a "protected class". But hey, if you Trumpbots want to make a deranged imbecile a protected class, then you go for it.
I'm not a Trump supporter I'm a Conservative and you are a hypocrite. Religion has been protected in this country since the beginning

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HonesttoGod? (I didn't watch the video clip)........ but really,Don Trump invited this Mike Lindell to share a stage with him?

This may just be me, but........but if Don can't see this guy ain't exactly one of the famed "only the very best people" he so desired to surround himself with, well, sonofagun!.....butter my butt and call me a biscuit!

Remember folks, this is the same guy we've seen on tape stating that he has evidence that can convict 300 million Americans of election fraud!

Never mind that there are only 209,000,000 of 'em old enough to vote. Presumably the other 81 million would be kids who helped perpetrate "the Steal"?

I would think, and this may just be me, but I would think one wouldn't want PillowBoy within miles of that rally.

On second thought.........

Alternatively, Mike Lindell could be there as sort of a trial-balloon for Don Trump's Vice-President pick......if he runs in 2024.

????
You're terrified.

"Bemused".....seems a tad more spot-on. ;)
IMHO
Don't lie.

Nobody would care about a guy like Lindell if he didn't represent something you either love or hate. I know you leftists don't love him. Only reason to hate him is fear of what he represents -- the power of belief, morals, hard work and patriotic loyalty.

You're terrified.

Last edited:
maxi-pillow.jpg
Your pillows are stuffed with fraudulent votes and they keep you up at night, don't they? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Two banks have actually told him to hit the road.

You people really get off on persecution. I would hate to see your basements.

Why would anyone want to watch a mental patient off his meds other than for entertainment value?

It's cruel to take advantage of the mentally ill for financial gain.
It is? Then why is Biden in the WH?

Forum List

Back