MyPillow Told Get Out By Bank

Why would anyone want to watch a mental patient off his meds other than for entertainment value?

It's cruel to take advantage of the mentally ill for financial gain.
We realize that you're very jealous of a man who has built a fortune from nothing.

I wonder why you leftists hate Lindell and look down on him for his drug past, but you never have anything to say about the junkies that are destroying every big blue city in the country. Somehow those junkies are better than Lindell. No one has anything negative to say about those who thieve from stores and make the urban cores of cities such a living hell, but Lord Almighty, you hate Lindell who has made a ton of money and is running a very successful recovery program, helping others get off drugs and not charging them a dime.

I don't ask you to tell me why you feel this way, because there is no possibility that you can justify your hate. Shut up and don't even try to convince us that you're not guilty of the rankest hypocrisy.

We realize that you're very jealous of a man who has built a fortune from nothing.

I wonder why you leftists hate Lindell and look down on him for his drug past, but you never have anything to say about the junkies that are destroying every big blue city in the country. Somehow those junkies are better than Lindell. No one has anything negative to say about those who thieve from stores and make the urban cores of cities such a living hell, but Lord Almighty, you hate Lindell who has made a ton of money and is running a very successful recovery program, helping others get off drugs and not charging them a dime.

I don't ask you to tell me why you feel this way, because there is no possibility that you can justify your hate. Shut up and don't even try to convince us that you're not guilty of the rankest hypocrisy.
Yes, you tards are enthralled with hucksters just because they have money.

Sad.

Yes, you tards are enthralled with hucksters just because they have money.

Sad.
And you kiss the feet of the foulest dregs of humanity as they destroy our cities.

When you use invective to cover the fact that you haven't a point or a rational argument, you show us that you have the emotional maturity of a poorly raised six year old. Name calling is all this poster has, folks. This poster is a child and should be treated as such.

Forum List

Back