Mysterious Chinese COVID Lab Uncovered in City of Reedly CA

Um, Trump didn't lose because the Chinese released a virus.

Trump lost because the virus happened, and his handling of it was grossly incompetent and lacked any empathy for the people affected.

Why, it's almost like Trump was a malignant narcissist without the ability to care about anyone else.

Are the Chinese planning the ultimate bloodless war

against the US?

30 Jul 2023 ~~ By Andrea Widburg

If you could plan the perfect war, it would be one that would completely destroy your enemy without any cost to your troops or infrastructure. Two recent news reports could be read to mean that China is preparing precisely that kind of war against the United States.
The first story to break was that, back in March, investigators discovered a Chinese-linked bio lab in Reedley, California, near Fresno. This wasn’t just a rogue blood test operation. Instead, it was a bioweapon delight:
Reedley officials and personnel from CDPH and FCDPH executed a warrant on March 16 to inspect the warehouse at 850 I Street. According to a declaration from Humero Prado, Assistant Director of Fresno County Public Health, which was filed in superior court, investigators discovered that one room of the warehouse was used to produce COVID-19 and pregnancy tests. In other rooms, investigators found blood, tissue and other bodily fluid samples. They also found thousands of vials that contained unlabeled fluids.
“That’s when we found the mice,” said Zieba.

~Snip~
In the modern era, that’s the perfect war: Disable your opponent’s troops physically by bioengineering diseases that will kill or just incapacitate them, and lock down the computer systems on which every aspect of military operations depends. If you really want to go to town, you also use malware to take down the internet. Trump came late in the game to the concept of hardening our infrastructure and didn’t have time to make it happen…and Biden, of course, hasn’t tried at all.

See More:

Commentary:
Sun Tzu says the best generals are the ones that win without fighting.
China thinks in decades. The US has political ADHD. We cannot think past tomorrow…at best.
In reality,
China is as big a clusterfuck as we are. From construction projects which infect every corner of Chinese infrastructure like the Three Gorges Dam, its military, and to their real estate in hundreds of ghost cities housing no residents. China is a disaster and would have collapsed long ago if the US and the West hadn't propped it up.
I guess the next war will be determined by which side is more inept.

Are the Chinese planning the ultimate bloodless war

against the US?

30 Jul 2023 ~~ By Andrea Widburg

If you could plan the perfect war, it would be one that would completely destroy your enemy without any cost to your troops or infrastructure. Two recent news reports could be read to mean that China is preparing precisely that kind of war against the United States.
The first story to break was that, back in March, investigators discovered a Chinese-linked bio lab in Reedley, California, near Fresno. This wasn’t just a rogue blood test operation. Instead, it was a bioweapon delight:
Reedley officials and personnel from CDPH and FCDPH executed a warrant on March 16 to inspect the warehouse at 850 I Street. According to a declaration from Humero Prado, Assistant Director of Fresno County Public Health, which was filed in superior court, investigators discovered that one room of the warehouse was used to produce COVID-19 and pregnancy tests. In other rooms, investigators found blood, tissue and other bodily fluid samples. They also found thousands of vials that contained unlabeled fluids.
“That’s when we found the mice,” said Zieba.

~Snip~
In the modern era, that’s the perfect war: Disable your opponent’s troops physically by bioengineering diseases that will kill or just incapacitate them, and lock down the computer systems on which every aspect of military operations depends. If you really want to go to town, you also use malware to take down the internet. Trump came late in the game to the concept of hardening our infrastructure and didn’t have time to make it happen…and Biden, of course, hasn’t tried at all.

See More:

Commentary:
Sun Tzu says the best generals are the ones that win without fighting.
China thinks in decades. The US has political ADHD. We cannot think past tomorrow…at best.
In reality,
China is as big a clusterfuck as we are. From construction projects which infect every corner of Chinese infrastructure like the Three Gorges Dam, its military, and to their real estate in hundreds of ghost cities housing no residents. China is a disaster and would have collapsed long ago if the US and the West hadn't propped it up.
I guess the next war will be determined by which side is more inept.

ChiComs copycating the Japanese.

Um, Trump didn't lose because the Chinese released a virus.

Trump lost because the virus happened, and his handling of it was grossly incompetent and lacked any empathy for the people affected.

Why, it's almost like Trump was a malignant narcissist without the ability to care about anyone else.
I’m so old I remember Democrats calling the President a racist for putting travel restrictions on China when the outbreak started…..

Your linked article does not support your claim or even mention any national government involvement or authorization by any nation government.
Because everything that happens in America is authorized by the government, amirite? :D

Don't tell me you think Zedediah's still in the root cellar is government sanctioned. :terror:

Because everything that happens in America is authorized by the government, amirite? :D

Don't tell me you think Zedediah's still in the root cellar is government sanctioned. :terror:
Nope.

Nationality isn't a race. Any more just dumb arguments you want to make?
Chinese is a race - the way you try to wiggle yourself out of your own racist motivated statement just shows how dumb you are.

Your original statement:
There isn't a corner foreigners won't cut just to make a buck, especially the chinese and pakistani immigrants.

Last edited:
Oh, I'm sure Americans of Chinese descent were let back in. too. But that was the point, we let people back in who were infected, but we were gonna keep them damned Chinese out!
What were their names?
Good thing none of your illegals coming in from Mexico were infected.
Some nations like New Zealand sealed their borders and they’re an island.
Yet it got in….

And what does the Company Law of the PRC have to do with Chinese investors (especially privateers) in e.g. the USA? - nothing.

It has everything to do with it. ALL companies in China belong to the government. Even companies based in foreign countries.

Chinese is a race - the way you try to wiggle yourself out of your own racist motivated statement just shows how dumb you are.

Your original statement:
There isn't a corner foreigners won't cut just to make a buck, especially the chinese and pakistani immigrants.
People don't emmigrate from their race. They do it from their nation and not all the people in China are of the same race, so failed again. The Uyghur for instance, are not Han Chinese. The only person making racists statements is the one who is trying to cast all Chinese as the same----you.

Wang Zhaolin, a representative of the company operating the lab, Prestige Biotech, told investigators that the mice inside the warehouse had been genetically engineered to catch and spread the COVID-19 virus, according to The San Joaquin Valley Sun.

The Democrats got this law and order stuff under control - look, they found this!
I'm not worried about this, are you?

Forum List

Back