Mystery behind rising syphilis rates in NYC

Brucethethinker

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2011
It's a story on the FOX website. It's such a mystery. Then you get to the last sentence of the story,
"Officials said the vast majority of syphilis cases are among men who have sex with men". What's the difference between men butt-fucking and normal, correct sex between men and women? I have a theory! Fags tend to have lots, lots of partners, the same night. Some straight guys might do 2 or 3 hookers in one night, but it's rare. Guys will tend to have sex whenever it's available. Women are more picky, so guys don't get as much as they want. But when it's all guys, they'll just keep doing and doing. Most straight people have no idea what faggots do, the fags act like "we're just like you", but they're not!

I know. They can't figure out why depraved sex in the ass with lots of different people leads to increased stds!

It's a mystery!

"They're" (and by "they're" we mean the asshole progressives at the CDC and the asshole progressives who promote depravity in the US) also confounded by the mystifying fact that 13 year old boys are being infected more and more and more.

HOW CAN THIS BE???? We all know homos aren't pedophiles!

Except..wait..13 y.o. boys aren't considered *children* by the CDC...they're actually "men having sex with men". Whew, slip that language in there and suddenly homos aren't a threat to little boys again. It's all just good old healthy male-on-male sex. With 13 y.o. males.

It's a story on the FOX website. It's such a mystery. Then you get to the last sentence of the story,
"Officials said the vast majority of syphilis cases are among men who have sex with men". What's the difference between men butt-fucking and normal, correct sex between men and women? I have a theory! Fags tend to have lots, lots of partners, the same night. Some straight guys might do 2 or 3 hookers in one night, but it's rare. Guys will tend to have sex whenever it's available. Women are more picky, so guys don't get as much as they want. But when it's all guys, they'll just keep doing and doing. Most straight people have no idea what faggots do, the fags act like "we're just like you", but they're not!

If the Heart movie was any indication, I was floored. the one with the Big Bang guy , and Julia Roberts as the DR. in the wheelchair. I could not believe they made that movie like that, it must of been true.

the issue is abrasion of the mucous membranes and the transfer thereby of the spirochete-----it is no mystery. The little spirochete has to GET IN to cause a problem. Syphilis is not all that easily transmissible. It's not an adenovirus----its a little weird bug

If the Heart movie was any indication, I was floored. the one with the Big Bang guy , and Julia Roberts as the DR. in the wheelchair. I could not believe they made that movie like that, it must of been true.
"must of"

IDIOT!

"must of"

IDIOT!

Forum List

Back