🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mythbuster

Feb 20, 2013
Heart of Republica
I teach in an environment that is approx 75-80% black. Was here when Obama won his first term and still here. These guys, especially the older ones, don't hold Obama in very high regard. You'd think, based on the current mythology on forums like this and according to the talking empty heads in the media, they'd be "in your face" about it. Wrong! Most flat out don't like him and see him as just another politician. Many don't even care.

Adult male felons is who I teach. They don't give one rip about all that "black pride" stuff. I found it personally astonishing their views on Obama. He certainly isn't THEIR savior.

Who other felons?

Really who gives a rat's ass what a con felon thinks?

I sure as fuck don't.

Congradulations! Maybe there will one day soon be a CNN interview with Skull Pilot. The whole world gives a shit about what Skull Pilot things!

Well I'm sure the whole world doesn't put much stock is what some felon thinks.

And did you ever think that these felons might do better with a teacher who can actually spell?

Since they are adult male felons, they can't vote.
So it does not make any difference on what they think.

LOL Let's play the game who are your favorite trend setters? 'Well I think felons are the last word, don't you?' Too too funny, next on the list of people whose opinions are tops will be murderers, rapists, and other assorted criminals. 'I know you are a mass murderer, but I appreciate your input on our President.' :lol: 'I'm glad you do now give me your wallet or I kill you.'

LOL Let's play the game who are your favorite trend setters? 'Well I think felons are the last word, don't you?' Too too funny, next on the list of people whose opinions are tops will be murderers, rapists, and other assorted criminals. 'I know you are a mass murderer, but I appreciate your input on our President.' :lol: 'I'm glad you do now give me your wallet or I kill you.'

Thank you, KnobbyWalsh. :eusa_eh:

Who other felons?

Really who gives a rat's ass what a con felon thinks?

I sure as fuck don't.

Congradulations! Maybe there will one day soon be a CNN interview with Skull Pilot. The whole world gives a shit about what Skull Pilot things!

And did you ever think that these felons might do better with a teacher who can actually spell?

I guess the edit didn't take. Hey, I'll hook you up for a tour! Bring a change of underware so you can clean up after you shit your pants.

I guess the edit didn't take. Hey, I'll hook you up for a tour! Bring a change of underware so you can clean up after you shit your pants.

underware????

people who are on the fringe of a society dont often feel pride for the society that they find themselves at the fringe of.

BTW one on one they may tell you a differing story.

underware????

Na, make that a couple diapers, especially after I introduce you to "Big Dave."

So the opinions of convicted felons is not the same as a majority of voting Americans ...

Who cares?

What a silly thread.

underware????

That's OK I wouldn't want to take your boyfriend away from you.

By the way in case you didn't know the word is underwear.

I suggest you stop teaching until you have a basic grasp of the English language. You're probably doing more harm than good with these scum bag criminals.

underware????

That's OK I wouldn't want to take your boyfriend away from you.

By the way in case you didn't know the word is underwear.

I suggest you stop teaching until you have a basic grasp of the English language. You're probably doing more harm than good with these scum bag criminals.

Well he did spell "Diaper" right. But he probably got it off the box of adult diapers sitting next to him.

Forum List

Back