🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Myths and facts about Jerusalem and Temple Mount

Sherri like Siagooon thinks the Philistines are the same as the Palestinian Arabs of today.

And another lie...!

That is not at all what I think!
Then why did you post a quote about Herodotus referring to the land of the Philistines as proof that Arab Palestine / Palestinians existed at the time? You thought you could lie and get away with it?

Yup, i read that nonsense. The guy can't even spell, let alone argue rationally.
Hey liqy boy, let us know when you graduate elementary school, then maybe we can argue together .

What are your thoughts on Rosie's English and Roudy's level of honesty?

I suggest you answer honestly.

btw. Just as a word of advice - if you intend to copy Roudy and Rosie's tactic of accusing anyone who knows more about history than they do of supporting terror and fascism in the belief it will make you look cool - think again. It's an admission of defeat everytime - and anyone reading through these threads will notice the same thing. It's the posting equivalent of a white flag.

Admission of defeat? This is a message board where regular people come to post their opinions.
Theliq has constantly compared Nazis to Israelis, so I willl call him out everytime he does that.
As far as the arguing between you and Roudy, he dismantled your arguments each time.
If any one has been defeated, it is you and SS theliq.
You said you were pro Israeli, right?

Roudy -

Ok, I will take that as a 'no' - you will not post honestly.

I don't think you could, to be honest. You don't have the knowledge of history and it's just not you.

btw. As for stronger (Zionist) posters, I do think Jroc, Hoss, Rosie and Toastman also seem a bit better equipped to discuss these issues than you do - which is probably also why they are a bit more honest, no? You could perhaps learn something from them.
Take a no, your lies and distortions remain what they are.

Funny part is this asswipe goes around accusing others of lying. LOL

Yup, i read that nonsense. The guy can't even spell, let alone argue rationally.
Hey liqy boy, let us know when you graduate elementary school, then maybe we can argue together .

What are your thoughts on Rosie's English and Roudy's level of honesty?

I suggest you answer honestly.

btw. Just as a word of advice - if you intend to copy Roudy and Rosie's tactic of accusing anyone who knows more about history than they do of supporting terror and fascism in the belief it will make you look cool - think again. It's an admission of defeat everytime - and anyone reading through these threads will notice the same thing. It's the posting equivalent of a white flag.

Admission of defeat? This is a message board where regular people come to post their opinions.
Theliq has constantly compared Nazis to Israelis, so I willl call him out everytime he does that.
As far as the arguing between you and Roudy, he dismantled your arguments each time.
If any one has been defeated, it is you and SS theliq.
You said you were pro Israeli, right?
First of all, thanks toast, second, saying and being are two different things.

You'll catch that other Jew hating piece of shit Seal claiming he's pro Israel and has nothing against Jews. As long as they let the Arabs kill them greedy Jew bastards off, that is. Ha ha.

On the bright side this Saigooon keeps coming back whining begging to eat more shit. Which I gladly oblidge.

I did laugh at that....can you imagine??!! :razz::razz:

Wonderful posting, Toastman!! Pos rep.
I'll raise that to a neg rep.

Quit while you don't fall further behind. Because you were never ahead. LOL

Last edited:
I miss sherri-----where is sherri? she is more comic than is saigon and
runs neck to neck with tinnie

Roudy -

I do think you realise yourself that you are one of the weakest posters on the forum. I've always thought that. I did see a thread a little while ago discussing weakest posters and you weren't winning - but you did poll rather well!!!

It's not only that you have never been to any of the places we talk about here, and clearly don't know where many of them are - it's the dishonesty, poor literacy and mindless abuse that really kill you. I would guess that 2/3 of your posts contain nothing except abuse - and actually I thought it was very telling that you posted so much about bestiality that the Mods changed the forum rules!!!!

I think of all the posters on this forum, you are one of VERY few who I have never seen score a point, win an argument or even present a strong post.

If you disagree - let's see you link one!!

Last edited:
iRosie -

I saw you asked earlier Roudy's lies. There were four in the OP alone, and another one shortly afterwards. If you read back through the first couple of pages of this thread, I numbered them in bold, refuted them and backed up my information with links from genuine sources.

Since then there have probably been another half dozen obvious lies - so about the 10 for the thread. I would say that is about standard for Roudy.

I haven't personally seen any other poster being dishonest about anything, although I haven't read every post.

Last edited:

I did laugh at that....can you imagine??!! :razz::razz:

Wonderful posting, Toastman!! Pos rep.

I find it funny that you call others liars, while you run around claimin:eek:g to be pro Israel. You are as much Pro Israeli as Frau Sherri is a christian. Now admit you have been defeated, and walk away before you get embaressed even more, if thats even possible.ill laugh to that :lol:

Last edited:
Toastman -

Yes, I am pro-Israeli - passionately and proudly so. I loved living in Israel and several of my closest friends are Israelis who I visit whenever I can. I am always more than happy to post proof of that.

I believe that Israel's existance can be justified on the basis of history alone. Jews can trace their heritage back in cities like Jericho and Jersualem for around 3,000 years.

There is just no need for the racism and dishonesty that we see on this forum. I believe it genuinely damages Israel's standing. I also know for a fact that some Israeli Jews are embarassed by what they see on this forum, and at least one stopped posting here purely and simply because of the horrific racism from people like Roudy.

Israel does not need lies and hatred to justify it's existance, and if you think most Israeli Jews will thank you for undermining their history and in some cases ridiculing Jewish historians - think again.

Last edited:
Toastman -

Yes, I am pro-Israeli - passionately and proudly so. I loved living in Israel and several of my closest friends are Israelis who I visit whenever I can. I am always more than happy to post proof of that.

I believe that Israel's existance can be justified on the basis of history alone. Jews can trace their heritage back in cities like Jericho and Jersualem for around 3,000 years.

There is just no need for the racism and dishonesty that we see on this forum. I believe it genuinely damages Israel's standing. I also know for a fact that some Israeli Jews are embarassed by what they see on this forum, and at least one stopped posting here purely and simply because of the horrific racism from people like Roudy.

Israel does not need lies and hatred to justify it's existance, and if you think most Israeli Jews will thank you for undermining their history and in some cases ridiculing Jewish historians - think again.

Well, thanks for answering me respectfully. Butg Roudy is not racist. He's made some remarks that might make him seem so, but he doesn't hate Arabs or think that they are lesser people than Israelis. He . As well as I, hate the Jihadists . Trust me, if anyone herfe is a racist or Bigot, it's Sherri or SunniMan. You should read their posts

Roudy -

I do think you realise yourself that you are one of the weakest posters on the forum. I've always thought that. I did see a thread a little while ago discussing weakest posters and you weren't winning - but you did poll rather well!!!

It's not only that you have never been to any of the places we talk about here, and clearly don't know where many of them are - it's the dishonesty, poor literacy and mindless abuse that really kill you. I would guess that 2/3 of your posts contain nothing except abuse - and actually I thought it was very telling that you posted so much about bestiality that the Mods changed the forum rules!!!!

I think of all the posters on this forum, you are one of VERY few who I have never seen score a point, win an argument or even present a strong post.

If you disagree - let's see you link one!!
Dude whatever you're smoking gimme some of dat.

I literally mopped the floor with your face and you still come back for more. That's what I like about Pali supporters, they have this ingrained "Arab mentality" where every humiliating defeat is claimed as a victory.

But if you have an insatiable appetite for Jewish shit, this is an all you can eat buffet here, be my guest. LOL

Toastman -

Well, thanks for answering me respectfully. Butg Roudy is not racist. He's made some remarks that might make him seem so, but he doesn't hate Arabs or think that they are lesser people than Israelis. He . As well as I, hate the Jihadists . Trust me, if anyone herfe is a racist or Bigot, it's Sherri or SunniMan. You should read their posts
Poor Saigooon, he doesn't realize he's so wrong about my background and my experience, that in some circles I can be called an "Arab". LOL

Saigon I checked the early pages of the thread and your
citations------try harder----none of your citations --support
your nonsensical contentions

Toastman -

Ya right, you're pro Israeli, that's why you compared Jewish collaboration with the Nazis to save Jewish lives from the death camps, to what the Nazi Mufti did, as a counter to all the overwhelming evidence about history of "Palestinian" Nazism. If you're pro Israel then I'm Prince Charles. LOL

Saigon I checked the early pages of the thread and your
citations------try harder----none of your citations --support
your nonsensical contentions
Of course they don't, and when he's called on it, he starts parsing words, distorting and confusing to cover his blatant lies.

I miss sherri-----where is sherri? she is more comic than is saigon and
runs neck to neck with tinnie
Ah Sherri, one of Saigooons biggest fans. But I have to admit, it's easier to get Sherri to flip out and say something outrageous and really crazy which in turn will generate a lot of laughs.

Think of Sherri as "comic relief" and Saigooon as "head dufus". LOL

You spell tire, tyre? Did you even graduate from elementary school? I doubt it.

This IS GREAT......American English is such a corruption.....You write Nite for Night, Color for Colour...........AND INCREDIBLY the singular "MATH" for MATHS which is correct for which there is more than ONE type of Mathmatics. IDIOT:cuckoo:

They say empty vessels make the most noise :clap2:

:cool:Magnificence:clap2:
Where are nite, tyre, and maths used? In your trailer park? What a "BAFFOON"!

PS. if I were you I'd shut my trap, you are embarrassing yourself beyond repair.
The liq is a little wacky because someone smacked him over the punkin' with a "bonnet."

This IS GREAT......American English is such a corruption.....You write Nite for Night, Color for Colour...........AND INCREDIBLY the singular "MATH" for MATHS which is correct for which there is more than ONE type of Mathmatics. IDIOT:cuckoo:

They say empty vessels make the most noise :clap2:

:cool:Magnificence:clap2:
Where are nite, tyre, and maths used? In your trailer park? What a "BAFFOON"!

PS. if I were you I'd shut my trap, you are embarrassing yourself beyond repair.
The liq is a little wacky because someone smacked him over the punkin' with a "bonnet."
Or maybe, after he got a flat "tyre", he was so upset, it was during the "nite" that he fell from the second "storey" of an apartment, which turned him into a total "BAFFOON!", but apparently, he excels when it comes to the "maths"! Go figure! LOL

Last edited:

Forum List

Back