🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Myths and facts about Jerusalem and Temple Mount

Roudy's Lies #395,768

Roudy

Any educated person would know that the name Palestine was given to Israel by the invading Romans. That means the name Palestine did not exist prior to that era.

"The first clear use of the term Palestine to refer to the entire area between Phoenicia and Egypt was in 5th century BC Ancient Greece."

Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Source: Jacobson, David M. (February 1999). Weinstein, James M.. ed. "Palestine and Israel". Bulletin of the American Schools of Oriental Research (The American Schools of Oriental Research)
Your link:

During the Byzantine period, the entire region (Syria Palestine, Samaria, and the Galilee) was named Palaestina, subdivided into provinces Palaestina I and II.[28] The Byzantines also renamed an area of land including the Negev, Sinai, and the west coast of the Arabian Peninsula as Palaestina Salutaris, sometimes called Palaestina III.[28] The Arabic word for Palestine is فلسطين (commonly transcribed in English as Filistin, Filastin, or Falastin).[29]

The region was among the earliest in the world to see human habitation, agricultural communities and civilization. During the Bronze Age, independent Canaanite city-states were established, and were influenced by the surrounding civilizations of ancient Egypt, Mesopotamia, Phoenicia, Minoan Crete, and Syria. Between 1550–1400 BCE, the Canaanite cities became vassals to the Egyptian New Kingdom who held power until the 1178 BCE Battle of Djahy (Canaan) during the wider Bronze Age collapse. The Philistines arrived and mingled with the local population, and according to Biblical tradition, the United Kingdom of Israel was established in 1020 BCE and split within a century to form the northern Kingdom of Israel, and the southern Kingdom of Judah. The region became part of the Neo-Assyrian Empire from c.740 BCE, which was itself replaced by the Neo-Babylonian Empire in c.627 BCE. According to the Bible, a war with Egypt culminated in 586 BCE when Jerusalem was destroyed by the Babylonian king Nebuchadnezzar II and the local leaders of the region of Judea were deported to Babylonia. In 539 BCE, the Babylonian empire was replaced by the Achaemenid Empire. According to the bible and implications from the Cyrus Cylinder, the exiled population of Judea was allowed to return to Jerusalem.

So, where are the so called Arab Palestinians in this? Nowhere.

Last edited:
Document 1:

Between 10,000 and 5000 BCE, agricultural communities were established. Evidence of such settlements were found at Tel es-Sultan in Jericho and consisted of a number of walls, a religious shrine, and a 23-foot (7.0 m) tower with an internal staircase Jericho is believed to be one of the oldest continuously-inhabited cities in the world, with evidence of settlement dating back to 9000 BCE, providing important information about early human habitation in the Near East. Along the Jericho–Dead Sea–Bir es-Saba–Gaza–Sinai route, a culture originating in Syria, marked by the use of copper and stone tools, brought new migrant groups to the region contributing to an increasingly urban fabric.

By the early Bronze Age (3000–2200 BCE), independent Canaanite city-states situated in plains and coastal regions and surrounded by mud-brick defensive walls were established and most of these cities relied on nearby agricultural hamlets for their food needs. Archaeological finds from the early Canaanite era have been found at Tel Megiddo, Jericho, Tel al-Far'a (Gaza), Bisan, and Ai (Deir Dibwan/Ramallah District), Tel an Nasbe (al-Bireh) and Jib (Jerusalem). The Canaanite city-states held trade and diplomatic relations with Egypt and Syria. Parts of the Canaanite urban civilization were destroyed around 2300 BCE, though there is no consensus as to why. Incursions by nomads from the east of the Jordan River who settled in the hills followed soon thereafter.

History of Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

During the Byzantine period, the entire region (Syria Palestine, Samaria, and the Galilee) was named Palaestina, subdivided into provinces Palaestina I and II.[28] The Byzantines also renamed an area of land including the Negev, Sinai, and the west coast of the Arabian Peninsula as Palaestina Salutaris, sometimes called Palaestina III.[28] The Arabic word for Palestine is فلسطين (commonly transcribed in English as Filistin, Filastin, or Falastin).[29]

Yes. Exactly.

Maybe this helps:

Remember we saw earlier that Palestinian genetic code is linked quite closely to the Canaanite cities along the coast, such as Ashdod...

600,000-10,000 B.C.
Paleolithic and Mesolithic period. Earliest human remains in the area, found south of Lake Tiberias, dated to circa 600,000 B.C.
10,000-5,000 B.C.
Neolithic period. Establishment of settled agricultural communities.
5,000-3,000 B.C.
Chalcolithic period. Copper and stone tools and artifacts. Remains from this period found near Jericho, Beersheba, and the Dead Sea.
3,000-2,000 B.C.
Early Bronze Age. Arrival and settlement of Canaanites (3,000-2,500 B.C.).
ca. 1,250 B.C.
Israelite conquest of Canaan.
965-928 B.C.
King Solomon. Construction of the temple in Jerusalem.

Palestinian History, A Chronology, 564

The liq is a little wacky because someone smacked him over the punkin' with a "bonnet."
Or maybe, after he got a flat "tyre", he was so upset, it was during the "nite" that he fell from the second "storey" of an apartment, which turned him into a total "BAFFOON!", but apparently, he excels when it comes to the "maths"! Go figure! LOL

I don't live in an apartment but a 6 bedroom home:clap2::cool:
My rule: someone who usually feels the need to tell everyone about his wealth, is usually a worthless bum. Those who really have it, never flaunt it. In fact, they always keep an extremely low profile.

So let's go back to the genetic history, because I think this really does tie this up fairly clearly...

Most ancient recorded inhabitants of Palestine are named
Canaanites (3rd millennium BC or more ancient). They
became urbanized and lived in city-states, one of which
was Jericho. Palestine’s location at the center of routes
linking three continents made it the meeting place for
religious and cultural influences from Egypt, Syria,
Mesopotamia, and Anatolia.

http://www.stml.net/text/Populations.pdf

Read the whole thing!

Last edited:
My rule: someone who usually feels the need to tell everyone about his wealth, is usually a worthless bum. Those who really have it, never flaunt it. In fact, they always keep an extremely low profile.

How about someone who claims to have lived in Israel, but can't prove it, and seems to go very quiet when asked about where he served is IDF training?

What could that mean?

Maybe this helps:

Remember we saw earlier that Palestinian genetic code is linked quite closely to the Canaanite cities along the coast, such as Ashdod...

600,000-10,000 B.C.
Paleolithic and Mesolithic period. Earliest human remains in the area, found south of Lake Tiberias, dated to circa 600,000 B.C.
10,000-5,000 B.C.
Neolithic period. Establishment of settled agricultural communities.
5,000-3,000 B.C.
Chalcolithic period. Copper and stone tools and artifacts. Remains from this period found near Jericho, Beersheba, and the Dead Sea.
3,000-2,000 B.C.
Early Bronze Age. Arrival and settlement of Canaanites (3,000-2,500 B.C.).
ca. 1,250 B.C.
Israelite conquest of Canaan.
965-928 B.C.
King Solomon. Construction of the temple in Jerusalem.

Palestinian History, A Chronology, 564
No it doesn't serve any purpose whatsoever other than a diversion on your part. Sow me where the ARAB Palestinian went back to the stone ages. Sow me their ancient ties to town such as Ashkelon and Ashdod. I will give you one more chance: ARAB Palestinian history going back 3000 years. Lets go, 1,2,3. Wahid thnen, tlathi (Arabic) yek, do se (Farsi).

Sow me where the ARAB Palestinian went back to the stone ages.

I think I have posted this about 5 times in the past week now...I guess you keep missing it.

So let's go back to the genetic history, because I think this really does tie this up fairly clearly...

Read the whole thing!
I'm reading I'm reading! But still you're fulla shit! Look, this is from your second link:

FIGURE 1 Canaan in ancient times. Palestinians (Philis- tines) city-states by 1100-1000 BC (black squares) Jericho was an ancient Canaanite city-state. Jerusalem, Nazareth and modern Tel-Aviv are also indicated [37]. Palestinian city- states may come from the remains of Egyptian garrisons, left to their own fate according to archaeological records [6]; the Bible quotes that Palestinians may have come from Crete [7]. Gath may be placed more to the south because it has not been recognized in modern times. Goliath, the Palestine, who was killed by King David according to the Bible, come from this city.
(1125 BC) but found the struggle with the Philistines (Palestinians) more difficult. Philistines had established an independent state on the southern coast of Palestine and also controlled the Canaanite town of Jerusalem.
The “sea people” contributed to the fall of the Anatolian Hittites and other Middle East people by 1200 BC and apparently seriously threatened Egypt [5]. The Philistines have been included among the “sea people” invaders. However, it is doubtful that big amounts of people entered nowadays Anatolia and Palestine; a new iron technology probably was taken de novo by some autochthonous Canaanite tribes that acquired superiority.

Israelites could also stem from autochthonous Canaanite tribes that were agglutinated by a group of people led by Moses to fight against other Canaanites, including Philistines and finally set up ancient Israel [6- 8]. By 1000 BC, and after warring with Philistines and other Canaanites, an Israelite state was founded by king Saul [6].
Palestinians held five important city-states when the fighting with Israel began (after 1200 BC): Gaza, Ash-kelon, Ashod, Ekron and Gath (Figure 1).

Last edited:
Roudy -

Well, if you have read it, then I think you also understand the point.

Palestinians can - indisputably - trace their genetic history back to the Canaanites.

Agreed?

And.....he runs away. Again.

Dont worry, folks, Roudy will be back later to spam the thread with pictures and abuse, and will then go back to pretending this never happened.

Sow me where the ARAB Palestinian went back to the stone ages.

I think I have posted this about 5 times in the past week now...I guess you keep missing it.
Yeah I keep missing the myth that Arab Palestinians go back to the stone ages, over 3000 years ago. All I see FROM YOUR STUFF, are references to PHILISTINES.

Hang it up? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Roudy -

Well, if you have read it, then I think you also understand the point.

Palestinians can - indisputably - trace their genetic history back to the Canaanites.

Agreed?
Yeah, Jews can, but NOT Arabs, because they ain't PHILISTINES. And came way after. Like thousands of years after.

And.....he runs away. Again.

Dont worry, folks, Roudy will be back later to spam the thread with pictures and abuse, and will then go back to pretending this never happened.
Dude I just chewed you up and spat you out. You are a mental midget.

YOU HAVE NOTHING.

Please note that genetic tasting has PROVEN the link between Palestinians and Canaanites.

This is not a theory. It's a fact.

Poor guy....I pissed on him so badly, he's dedicated his whole signature to me.

I am truly honored, no really. LOL

Please note that genetic tasting has PROVEN the link between Palestinians and Canaanites.

Pay attention now, we are talking about Arab Palestinians. Your stuff links PHILISTINES, not Arab Palestinians as a "distinct people that can trace their roots back to the land over 3000 years"

So far I see nothing.

Look, piss, or get off the pot. Or piss and drink from the pot. One of the two.

Last edited:

How about someone who claims to have lived in Israel, but can't prove it, and seems to go very quiet when asked about where he served is IDF training?

What could that mean?
It could mean a lot of things. You aren't bright are you? Does everybody who lives in Israel have to serve in the army? No. Only if you are an Israeli citizen. Ignoramus.

ARAB ARAB ARAB ARAB. Where are the Arab Palestinians? Genetic tasting? Can I get whine and cheese with that?

Forum List

Back