🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Myths and facts about Jerusalem and Temple Mount

Roudy -

I would never have expected an honest response from you. It's beyond you, and we both know that.

I'll leave it for you to spam for a while, and then post it again later for anyone with a genuine interest in the topic.

Oh, and the link very clearly, very specifically and unequivocally refers to PALESTINIANS. If you look at the document - it is in the headline!

Wow, how many strikes so far? By my count its seven. Lets see if you can establish a record.

It could mean a lot of things. You aren't bright are you? Does everybody who lives in Israel have to serve in the army? No. Only if you are an Israeli citizen. Ignoramus.

Yes. Everybody who lives in Israel serves in the army - the only option is to leave Israel.

Go and check.

It's funny - when this came up maybe a year or so back I realised you were lying about living in Israel and told a few other posters about it by PM, but decided to let you stew in it.

I know these rules very well, as this was really a big issue for me when I lived there.

Roudy -

I would never have expected an honest response from you. It's beyond you, and we both know that.

I'll leave it for you to spam for a while, and then post it again later for anyone with a genuine interest in the topic.

Oh, and the link very clearly, very specifically and unequivocally refers to PALESTINIANS. If you look at the document - it is in the headline!
STEEEEEEEERIKE OUT! Next batter! Bwahahahahaha!

Roudy -

You'll probably need to spam the thread about 20 times to get this off the last page. Perhaps use some of those threads to explain how it is you missed Israeli military service!

I'll post the material again later, after you have finished spamming.

It could mean a lot of things. You aren't bright are you? Does everybody who lives in Israel have to serve in the army? No. Only if you are an Israeli citizen. Ignoramus.

Yes. Everybody who lives in Israel serves in the army - the only option is to leave Israel.

Go and check.

It's funny - when this came up maybe a year or so back I realised you were lying about living in Israel and told a few other posters about it by PM, but decided to let you stew in it.

I know these rules very well, as this was really a big issue for me when I lived there.
I never lied about it. I lived in tel aviv, ramat gan. Best time of my life. Beautiful people. So much strength and promise. Walked on Fridays to dizengoff with my friends, no buses. Why do I need to lie about it? If I was there for a visit only I would say so. I visited Israel at least 9 times before I ended up living there temporarily. I plan on going back there for another vist over summer. Waiting to see what happens with Iran.

As I told you before you aren't observant at all.

Roudy -

You'll probably need to spam the thread about 20 times to get this off the last page. Perhaps use some of those threads to explain how it is you missed Israeli military service!

nice diversion, so now the subject is why a non citizen has to serve? Ha ha ha. You are pathetic. I give you an F minus. If there was a Z, I would give it to you.

MAJOR FAIL.

Roudy -

What material? You provided two links and I ripped them to shreds. Do I look like a paper shredder? LOL

I am truly enjoying this. You begged me to give you a chance to "explain" it to me...so far you've managed to humiliate yourself yet again.

My rule: someone who usually feels the need to tell everyone about his wealth, is usually a worthless bum. Those who really have it, never flaunt it. In fact, they always keep an extremely low profile.

How about someone who claims to have lived in Israel, but can't prove it, and seems to go very quiet when asked about where he served is IDF training?

What could that mean?
I didn't get IDF training I got Mossad training. Yes I confess I am a spy. Ha ha ha. Can I pay you for this entertainment? No really.

Hey! Where'd he go? I was just going to tell him that I got my IDF training about 3000 years ago with some Arab Palestinians in Ashdod Israel, who can trace their roots back to the Jurrasic period. Millions of years ago! No seriously.

in some circles I can be called an "Arab". LOL

I am so glad you stopped pretending to be Iranian.

To answer you question as to WHY you lie about these things - I have no idea. Because you can, I suppose.

People foget one or two, but after you see 10, wo, 30 lies from one poster in one thread - you do start to assume everything is a lie. Like the thing about you having lived in Israel.

If you lie about everything else, why would you be honest about that?

Roudy never lied about the fact that he was born in Iraq and his family moved to Iran
SAIGON you are disgusting shit

Rosie -

The idea of why Roudy might lie about his background is actually of little interest to me beyond humour value. If he wants to pretend to be an Iraqi-Iranian-American-Israeli-Insert-other he is welcome to try!

Lying about history I think is both more important and more serious. It is also easier to prove.

For instance - Roudy claimed several times the other day that the basis of Malaysian law is Sharia. Anyone with access to Google can confirm that Malaysian law is basd on UK common law - Sharia is only used in some states, and even then only in a limited role.

He claimed there were mosques in Mecca when Mohammed died - again, I am sure most of us know the earliest mosques were in Medina - not in Mecca, some 300 kms away.

He has claimed the word Palestine was not used before the Roman era - my sig line suggests this is out by some centuries.

He has claimed Palestine nationalism only began in the 1960's - despite the fact newspapers from the 1920's discuss the rising tide of Palestinian nationalism. Some trace the origins of Palestinian nationalism back to riots from 1843, and these have been posted several times.

He has claimed that Jews never 'collaborated' with Nazis - after being presented with quotes from two major Jewish historians using the word "collaboration" to describe the actions.

You can argue that one of two of these points are subjective - but in truth most are not. The are simple issues of facts versus fiction.

What is remkarable about Roudy's posting is an absolutely insistence on posting fiction, long after the facts have been posted, backed up and linked to reliable sources.

Why does he do it?

I have no idea.

Roudy never lied about the fact that he was born in Iraq and his family moved to Iran
SAIGON you are disgusting shit
Saigoon reminds me of my cat or any cat for that matter. I don't want him on the porch and I take him off the porch, sit him on the ground and he runs back onto the porch. I remove him again and he runs back onto the porch. This scenario goes on and on until I get tired and finally I let him stay on the porch. I'm thinking about dropping him off near a Chinese restaurant dumpster.

To answer you question as to WHY you lie about these things - I have no idea. Because you can, I suppose.

People foget one or two, but after you see 10, wo, 30 lies from one poster in one thread - you do start to assume everything is a lie. Like the thing about you having lived in Israel.

But I am Iranian. My expired passport says so. Confused?

Your IQ is less than my shoe size.

But I am Iranian. My expired passport says so. Confused?

Your IQ is less than my shoe size.

I have never known roudy to "lie" he did state he was born in Iraq and his family--
at some point moved to Iran and---then left Iran I have known lots of Iraqi jews who
left Iraq------How would roudy know both arabic and farsi if he is lying about his background? Why is does this history seem so "UNBELIEVABLE" to saigon?

The Saigoon moaned: Rosie -

The idea of why Roudy might lie about his background is actually of little interest to me beyond humour value. If he wants to pretend to be an Iraqi-Iranian-American-Israeli-Insert-other he is welcome to try! Never claimed to be Israeli, sunshine. But the rest is true.

Lying about history I think is both more important and more serious. It is also easier to prove. Well you try hard, but I exposed your ignorance and lies

For instance - Roudy claimed several times the other day that the basis of Malaysian law is Sharia. Anyone with access to Google can confirm that Malaysian law is basd on UK common law - Sharia is only used in some states, and even then only in a limited role. There ya go distorting and lying again. YOU provided Malaysia as a shining example of modernity where Shariah law is not used, and I showed you that it is a dual system, whereby your own admission later, SHARIAH IS used, hence making it yet another SHARIAH SHITHOLE

He claimed there were mosques in Mecca when Mohammed died - again, I am sure most of us know the earliest mosques were in Medina - not in Mecca, some 300 kms away. The point being made was that Muslims claim that the Al aqsa mosque in Jerusalem is supposedly holy to them, because the Koran says when Mohammad died, his spirit rose to heaven from "the farthest mosque" (meaning al aqsa), and since there were NO mosques in Jerusalem at the time of Mohammads death, then IT COULD NOT HAVE BEEN THE AL AQSA. I mistakenly said Mecca when I meant Medina of which there were three mosques at the time. Shoot me.

He has claimed the word Palestine was not used before the Roman era - my sig line suggests this is out by some centuries.I have proven that Palestine referred to the land of the Philistines originally. You lied and said that Palestinian ARABS go back to the stone age, even named a few Israeli cities they can trace their roots going back 3000 years. WHICH ONLY APPLIES TO THE PHILISTINES. I have always claimed that after the Roman invasion of Israel, the land WAS RENAMED TO PALESTINE, THE PEOPLE THE ISRAELITES HAD DEFEATED. The Philistines ceased to exist as a group or people by 5th century AD. Apparently I wounded you so badly that you decided to devote your sig line to me, to save face. I am honored that you wear such a badge of defeat.

He has claimed Palestine nationalism only began in the 1960's - despite the fact newspapers from the 1920's discuss the rising tide of Palestinian nationalism. Some trace the origins of Palestinian nationalism back to riots from 1843, and these have been posted several times. Look up Palestinian nationalism or the state of Palestine, it actually began even later, in the 70's I believe. It is a fact that Arabs did not call themselves or consider themselves Palestinians until the mid 60's. I have provided quotes from Palestinian Arab leaders to that effect

He has claimed that Jews never 'collaborated' with Nazis - after being presented with quotes from two major Jewish historians using the word "collaboration" to describe the actions. Wrong again. I posted a link showing the close ties the Palestinian Arab Mufti of Jerusalem had with the Nazis, he fought for them, he declared himself a Nazi, created a Muslim Nazi army, met with hitler and himmler, and even successfully lobbied Hitler to kill an additional 400,000 Jews. You then compared this animal and put him on the same level as Jews who negotiated and tried to save Jewish lives from being sent to the death camps. You are SICK.

You can argue that one of two of these points are subjective - but in truth most are not. The are simple issues of facts versus fiction. Yes, my facts versus your fiction and WHINNG.

What is remkarable about Roudy's posting is an absolutely insistence on posting fiction, long after the facts have been posted, backed up and linked to reliable sources. What's remarkable is your continued accusations of things you are guilty of yourself.

Why does he do it? Because you are an ignorant fool and I enjoy making you look like one?

I have no idea. That was the first correct thing you said! Bravo!

Last edited:
Actually the funniest lie I remember of Roudy's was an entirely innocent one - does anyone remember when he claimed to have met Leonard Cohen - and Cohen was surprised to be recognised??!!

That really was hilarious stuff.

Roudy - as I said earlier, my only interest in where you claim to be from is humour value. Make up whatever stories you like.

Lie #1.

YOU provided Malaysia as a shining example of modernity where Shariah law is not used, and I showed you that it is a dual system, whereby your own admission later, SHARIAH is used, hence making it yet another SHARIAH SHITHOLE

Wonderful stuff....you seriously could not make this stuff up,could you?!

The law of Malaysia is mainly based on the common law legal system. This was a direct result of the colonization of Malaya, Sarawak, and North Borneo by Britain between the early 19th century to 1960s. The supreme law of the land—the Constitution of Malaysia—sets out the legal framework and rights of Malaysian citizens. Federal laws enacted by the Parliament of Malaysia apply throughout the country. There are also state laws enacted by the State Legislative Assemblies which applies in the particular state. The constitution of Malaysia also provides for a unique dual justice system—the secular laws (criminal and civil) and sharia laws.

Law of Malaysia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So no, genius, most of Malaysia does NOT have Sharia law. Jesus wept!!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back