🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Myths and facts about Jerusalem and Temple Mount

Where are nite, tyre, and maths used? In your trailer park? What a "BAFFOON"!

PS. if I were you I'd shut my trap, you are embarrassing yourself beyond repair.
The liq is a little wacky because someone smacked him over the punkin' with a "bonnet."
Or maybe, after he got a flat "tyre", he was so upset, it was during the "nite" that he fell from the second "storey" of an apartment, which turned him into a total "BAFFOON!", but apparently, he excels when it comes to the "maths"! Go figure! LOL

I don't live in an apartment but a 6 bedroom home:clap2::cool:

toastman -

yes, i am pro-israeli - passionately and proudly so. I loved living in israel and several of my closest friends are israelis who i visit whenever i can. I am always more than happy to post proof of that.

I believe that israel's existance can be justified on the basis of history alone. Jews can trace their heritage back in cities like jericho and jersualem for around 3,000 years.

There is just no need for the racism and dishonesty that we see on this forum. I believe it genuinely damages israel's standing. I also know for a fact that some israeli jews are embarassed by what they see on this forum, and at least one stopped posting here purely and simply because of the horrific racism from people like roudy.

Israel does not need lies and hatred to justify it's existance, and if you think most israeli jews will thank you for undermining their history and in some cases ridiculing jewish historians - think again.

well, thanks for answering me respectfully. Butg roudy is not racist. He's made some remarks that might make him seem so, but he doesn't hate arabs or think that they are lesser people than israelis. He . As well as i, hate the jihadists . Trust me, if anyone herfe is a racist or bigot, it's sherri or sunniman. You should read their posts

troll loser

PS. if I were you I'd shut my trap, you are embarrassing yourself beyond repair.
The liq is a little wacky because someone smacked him over the punkin' with a "bonnet."
Or maybe, after he got a flat "tyre", he was so upset, it was during the "nite" that he fell from the second "storey" of an apartment, which turned him into a total "BAFFOON!", but apparently, he excels when it comes to the "maths"! Go figure! LOL

LOSER:cuckoo:

This IS GREAT......American English is such a corruption.....You write Nite for Night, Color for Colour...........AND INCREDIBLY the singular "MATH" for MATHS which is correct for which there is more than ONE type of Mathmatics. IDIOT:cuckoo:

They say empty vessels make the most noise :clap2:

:cool:Magnificence:clap2:

LOSING HOSS:eek:

Toastman -

Yes, I am pro-Israeli - passionately and proudly so. I loved living in Israel and several of my closest friends are Israelis who I visit whenever I can. I am always more than happy to post proof of that.

I believe that Israel's existance can be justified on the basis of history alone. Jews can trace their heritage back in cities like Jericho and Jersualem for around 3,000 years.

There is just no need for the racism and dishonesty that we see on this forum. I believe it genuinely damages Israel's standing. I also know for a fact that some Israeli Jews are embarassed by what they see on this forum, and at least one stopped posting here purely and simply because of the horrific racism from people like Roudy.

Israel does not need lies and hatred to justify it's existance, and if you think most Israeli Jews will thank you for undermining their history and in some cases ridiculing Jewish historians - think again.
Ya right, you're pro Israeli, that's why you compared Jewish collaboration with the Nazis to save Jewish lives from the death camps, to what the Nazi Mufti did, as a counter to all the overwhelming evidence about history of "Palestinian" Nazism. If you're pro Israel then I'm Prince Charles. LOL

Israel is the ZIONISTS THRONE OF BLOOD..............as for the story of the Mufti.....he had been thrown out of Palestine and NEVER RETURNED..years before....NON of his actions were scantioned by Palestine and NO Palestinians joined his Motely Band of soldiers,they were Egyptians and Tunisians.....YOU IGNORANT IDIOT.

BUT THE ZIONISTS ALL BUT SUCKED OFF THE NAZIS,such was their devotion to them....together they eliminated millions of Jews.....These people the Zionists had NO trouble trying to eliminate the Palestinians........ZIONIST ARE AND WERE THE WORST OF ANTI-SEMITES........AND HISTORY PROVES IT. YOU IDIOT FUKCARD.

I miss sherri-----where is sherri? she is more comic than is saigon and
runs neck to neck with tinnie
Ah Sherri, one of Saigooons biggest fans. But I have to admit, it's easier to get Sherri to flip out and say something outrageous and really crazy which in turn will generate a lot of laughs.

Think of Sherri as "comic relief" and Saigooon as "head dufus". LOL

You are so full of SHIT,what's it like GOING AROUND WITH YOUR HEAD UP YOUR ASS,:ahole-1:

The Magnificent:cool::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave:

toastman -

yes, i am pro-israeli - passionately and proudly so. I loved living in israel and several of my closest friends are israelis who i visit whenever i can. I am always more than happy to post proof of that.

I believe that israel's existance can be justified on the basis of history alone. Jews can trace their heritage back in cities like jericho and jersualem for around 3,000 years.

There is just no need for the racism and dishonesty that we see on this forum. I believe it genuinely damages israel's standing. I also know for a fact that some israeli jews are embarassed by what they see on this forum, and at least one stopped posting here purely and simply because of the horrific racism from people like roudy.

Israel does not need lies and hatred to justify it's existance, and if you think most israeli jews will thank you for undermining their history and in some cases ridiculing jewish historians - think again.
ya right, you're pro israeli, that's why you compared jewish collaboration with the nazis to save jewish lives from the death camps, to what the nazi mufti did, as a counter to all the overwhelming evidence about history of "palestinian" nazism. If you're pro israel then i'm prince charles. Lol

yawn

Toastman -

Yes, I am pro-Israeli - passionately and proudly so. I loved living in Israel and several of my closest friends are Israelis who I visit whenever I can. I am always more than happy to post proof of that.

I believe that Israel's existance can be justified on the basis of history alone. Jews can trace their heritage back in cities like Jericho and Jersualem for around 3,000 years.

There is just no need for the racism and dishonesty that we see on this forum. I believe it genuinely damages Israel's standing. I also know for a fact that some Israeli Jews are embarassed by what they see on this forum, and at least one stopped posting here purely and simply because of the horrific racism from people like Roudy.

Israel does not need lies and hatred to justify it's existance, and if you think most Israeli Jews will thank you for undermining their history and in some cases ridiculing Jewish historians - think again.
Ya right, you're pro Israeli, that's why you compared Jewish collaboration with the Nazis to save Jewish lives from the death camps, to what the Nazi Mufti did, as a counter to all the overwhelming evidence about history of "Palestinian" Nazism. If you're pro Israel then I'm Prince Charles. LOL

:confused:

Toastman -

Israel is the ZIONISTS THRONE OF BLOOD..............as for the story of the Mufti.....he had been thrown out of Palestine and NEVER RETURNED..years before....NON of his actions were scantioned by Palestine and NO Palestinians joined his Motely Band of soldiers,they were Egyptians and Tunisians.....YOU IGNORANT IDIOT.

BUT THE ZIONISTS ALL BUT SUCKED OFF THE NAZIS,such was their devotion to them....together they eliminated millions of Jews.....These people the Zionists had NO trouble trying to eliminate the Palestinians........ZIONIST ARE AND WERE THE WORST OF ANTI-SEMITES........AND HISTORY PROVES IT. YOU IDIOT FUKCARD.
My goodness, Stevie, you seem all worked up about "sucking." Is that what you do all day long in between pacing the floors of you know where and posting nonsense on forums like the sicko you are? I wonder if Little Stevie can prove to us from a legitimate source that the Mufti had been thrown out of Palestine. Given the nature of Little Stevie's posts, I think many of the posters can picture him (if he had been around at that time) accompanying the Mufti to Berlin to stay with that idol of his, Adolph.

I miss sherri-----where is sherri? she is more comic than is saigon and
runs neck to neck with tinnie
Ah Sherri, one of Saigooons biggest fans. But I have to admit, it's easier to get Sherri to flip out and say something outrageous and really crazy which in turn will generate a lot of laughs.

Think of Sherri as "comic relief" and Saigooon as "head dufus". LOL

You are so full of SHIT,what's it like GOING AROUND WITH YOUR HEAD UP YOUR ASS,:ahole-1:

The Magnificent:cool::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave:
First off, Stevie, the Insignificant One, your psychiatrist wants to know why a grown man plays with crayons. Secondly, you are lucky you finally made an appointment with your proctologist so that he could find your head.

My goodness, Stevie, you seem all worked up about "sucking." Is that what you do all day long in between pacing the floors of you know where and posting nonsense on forums like the sicko you are? I wonder if Little Stevie can prove to us from a legitimate source that the Mufti had been thrown out of Palestine. Given the nature of Little Stevie's posts, I think many of the posters can picture him (if he had been around at that time) accompanying the Mufti to Berlin to stay with that idol of his, Adolph.

Too bad there is no legitimate source for jibberish. Liqy boy thinks that people will believe him if he keeps spewing the same crap all day . What a fuckin loonie :cuckoo:

Toastman -

Well, thanks for answering me respectfully. Butg Roudy is not racist. He's made some remarks that might make him seem so, but he doesn't hate Arabs or think that they are lesser people than Israelis. He . As well as I, hate the Jihadists . Trust me, if anyone herfe is a racist or Bigot, it's Sherri or SunniMan. You should read their posts

Well, put it this way - Roudy's posting at one stage relied so heavily in accusations of bestiality by some races that the forum rules were changed. I really don't think there can be any question at all that Roudy's main motive for posting here is racial hatred.

I hate Jihadis, I hate terrorists and I say this as someone who has seen them in action more than most - if the only thing you guys attacked were terrorists, we wouldn't disagree.

I totally agree that there are some anti-Semitic racists here - Holston and Ima being the most notable ones. I don't see major differences between them myself.

We certainly know how old the term 'Palestinian' is, even if it only really came to be used in its current meaning around 1920.

But when we consider that the words 'Italy' and 'Germany' only date from 1850, there has to be more to history than the name.

Is anyone going to claim there were no Italians in 1840?

Well, there was no Italy in 1840, and there never had been.

But obviously the people of Italy an trace their origins in towns like Roma back 3,000 years - just as Palestinians can to towns like Ashdod, Akko and Nablus.

Jews can also trace their genetic history back 3,000 years - so this isn't bad news for Jews or for Israel.
Wow, what a load of hogwash. So many errors, mistakes, and lies one doesn't even know where to begin with this dipshit.

Oh, please do start, Roudy!!

What errors are there?

Rreally - could you be ANY more predictable?!

Still waiting....

Roudy's Lies #395,768

Roudy

Any educated person would know that the name Palestine was given to Israel by the invading Romans. That means the name Palestine did not exist prior to that era.

"The first clear use of the term Palestine to refer to the entire area between Phoenicia and Egypt was in 5th century BC Ancient Greece."

Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Source: Jacobson, David M. (February 1999). Weinstein, James M.. ed. "Palestine and Israel". Bulletin of the American Schools of Oriental Research (The American Schools of Oriental Research)

Roudy's Lies #395,768

Roudy

Any educated person would know that the name Palestine was given to Israel by the invading Romans. That means the name Palestine did not exist prior to that era.

"The first clear use of the term Palestine to refer to the entire area between Phoenicia and Egypt was in 5th century BC Ancient Greece."

Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Source: Jacobson, David M. (February 1999). Weinstein, James M.. ed. "Palestine and Israel". Bulletin of the American Schools of Oriental Research (The American Schools of Oriental Research)

Asked and answered. The Palestine in 5th century BCE is the land where the Philistines lived, who had absolutely nothing to do with the Arab Palestinians as you lied. They ceased to exist as a group or people thousands of years before Arabs arrived in the region.

You attributed philistine history in Ashdod and Ashdod to Arab Palestinians. And then you really put both feet in your mouth by claiming that Arab Palestinians go back to the Stone Age. Would you like me to put up those posts to further humiliate you?

Give it up dork.

Last edited:
Roudy -

No, this is nothing to do with Philistines, this is about the word "PALESTINIANS".

By all means check with the research document listed. It very clearly and specifically refers NOT to Philistines, but to PALESTINIANS. Weirdly enough, where the document refers to Philistines - it uses the world Philistines. Where it refers to Palestinians - it uses the word Palestinians.

Wow, what a load of hogwash. So many errors, mistakes, and lies one doesn't even know where to begin with this dipshit.

Oh, please do start, Roudy!!

What errors are there?

Rreally - could you be ANY more predictable?!

Still waiting....

Well for one, you claim that Arab Palestinians can trace their roots to Ashdod and Ashkelon over 3000 years ago. That is an outright lie and distortion.

Roudy -

No, this is nothing to do with Philistines, this is about the word "PALESTINIANS".

By all means check with the research document listed. It very clearly and specifically refers NOT to Philistines, but to PALESTINIANS. Weirdly enough, where the document refers to Philistines - it uses the world Philistines. Where it refers to Palestinians - it uses the word Palestinians.
But in your "document" where you quote Heroditus, he is clearly referring to Philistines. Liar liar pantalones on fire.

Well for one, you claim that Arab Palestinians can trace their roots to Ashdod and Ashkelon over 3000 years ago. That is an outright lie and distortion.

So....you didn't look at the genetics information posted earlier, then?

I can produce...shall we say FIVE major historical books which confirm this? Would five be enough?

But in your "document" where you quote Heroditus, he is clearly referring to Philistines. Liar liar pantalones on fire.

Firstly, I think you'll find his name is Herodotus.

Secondly - please try and stick to what has actually been posted. The research documents have been posted, and are available.

Thirdly - please note that the word "Philistines" refers to Philistines. The words "Palestinans" refers to Palestinians.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back