🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Myths and facts about Jerusalem and Temple Mount

And again....

""The earliest occurrence of this name in a Greek text is in the mid-fifth century b.c., Histories of Herodotus, where it is applied to the area of the Levant between Phoenicia and Egypt."..."The first known occurrence of the Greek word Palaistine is in the Histories of Herodotus, written near the mid-fifth century B.C. Palaistine Syria, or simply Palaistine, is applied to what may be identified as the southern part of Syria, comprising the region between Phoenicia and Egypt. Although some of Herodotus' references to Palestine are compatible with a narrow definition of the coastal strip of the Land of Israel, it is clear that Herodotus does call the "whole land by the name of the coastal strip."..."It is believed that Herodotus visited Palestine in the fifth decade of the fifth century B.C.".

Palestinians ARE NOT the Philistines......the Philistines fought with (THEN) David,later King David.......to over throw SAUL the leader of the Jews....David had Saul and his family slaughtered......the Philistines for their help were.......all the Males SLAUGHTERED and the women and children absorbed into the tribes of Israel....from that point on the PHILISTINES NO LONGER EXISTED.

by your premise Saigon re the location of the Philistines is completely right.......:cool: You realise that conversing with these Morons is Impossible because their knowledge is miniscule and totally corrupted.......I may have told you before, You should NEVER use the word Zionist and Truthfulness in the same sentence
Did everybody read that nonsense?

You know you're in trouble when ignoramus terrorist ass licker LIQ comes to your rescue. LOL
Yup, i read that nonsense. The guy can't even spell, let alone argue rationally.
Hey liqy boy, let us know when you graduate elementary school, then maybe we can argue together .
The best thing about SS theliq is that theres no need for us to expose him for the dumb illiterate Nazi scum that he is, because he is doing that himself ever y time he posts Hahahahaha i love it

Last edited:
Roudy -

I think the thing to ask yourself, is IF you can post without the running away, deflections, lies and red herrings that you have posted on this thread thus far.

If so - I suggest you do so.

If not - I suggest you log off and simply allow some of the stronger posters here to discuss the topic honestly.

Yup, i read that nonsense. The guy can't even spell, let alone argue rationally.
Hey liqy boy, let us know when you graduate elementary school, then maybe we can argue together .

What are your thoughts on Rosie's English and Roudy's level of honesty?

I suggest you answer honestly.

btw. Just as a word of advice - if you intend to copy Roudy and Rosie's tactic of accusing anyone who knows more about history than they do of supporting terror and fascism in the belief it will make you look cool - think again. It's an admission of defeat everytime - and anyone reading through these threads will notice the same thing. It's the posting equivalent of a white flag.

Last edited:
Roudy -

The link was posted on one of the previous occasions when you ran away from the comment.

This is the complete citation:

^ Jacobson, David M. (February 1999). Weinstein, James M.. ed. "Palestine and Israel". Bulletin of the American Schools of Oriental Research (The American Schools of Oriental Research) (313): 65–74. ISSN 0003097X. JSTOR 1357617. ""The earliest occurrence of this name in a Greek text is in the mid-fifth century b.c., Histories of Herodotus, where it is applied to the area of the Levant between Phoenicia and Egypt."..."The first known occurrence of the Greek word Palaistine is in the Histories of Herodotus, written near the mid-fifth century B.C. Palaistine Syria, or simply Palaistine, is applied to what may be identified as the southern part of Syria, comprising the region between Phoenicia and Egypt. Although some of Herodotus' references to Palestine are compatible with a narrow definition of the coastal strip of the Land of Israel, it is clear that Herodotus does call the "whole land by the name of the coastal strip."..."It is believed that Herodotus visited Palestine in the fifth decade of the fifth century B.C."..."In the earliest Classical literature references to Palestine generally applied to the Land of Israel in the wider sense."" and David Jacobson (May/Jun 2001). "When Palestine Meant Israel". BAR 27:03. Retrieved 2 March 2012. "As early as the Histories of Herodotus, written in the second half of the fifth century B.C.E., the term Palaistinê is used to describe not just the geographical area where the Philistines lived, but the entire area between Phoenicia and Egypt—in other words, the Land of Israel. Herodotus, who had traveled through the area, would have had firsthand knowledge of the land and its people. Yet he used Palaistinê to refer not to the Land of the Philistines, but to the Land of Israel"

Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Please acknolwedge that you understand this, so that we can avoid you simply re-posting myths.

No one has ever disputed the Roman invasion.

Do you have any thoughts about why it is that Herodotus never wrote about the presence of Jews in Palestine? There are numerous references to Palestine in his writings.

Roudy -

I think the thing to ask yourself, is IF you can post without the running away, deflections, lies and red herrings that you have posted on this thread thus far.

If so - I suggest you do so.

If not - I suggest you log off and simply allow some of the stronger posters here to discuss the topic honestly.
Lame. I humiliated you and exposed you as an ignorant liar.

Stick a fork in him, he's done!

Roudy -

The link was posted on one of the previous occasions when you ran away from the comment.

^ Jacobson, David M. (February 1999). Weinstein, James M.. ed. "Palestine and Israel". Bulletin of the American Schools of Oriental Research (The American Schools of Oriental Research) (313): 65–74. ISSN 0003097X. JSTOR 1357617. ""The earliest occurrence of this name in a Greek text is in the mid-fifth century b.c., Histories of Herodotus, where it is applied to the area of the Levant between Phoenicia and Egypt."..."The first known occurrence of the Greek word Palaistine is in the Histories of Herodotus, written near the mid-fifth century B.C. Palaistine Syria, or simply Palaistine, is applied to what may be identified as the southern part of Syria, comprising the region between Phoenicia and Egypt. Although some of Herodotus' references to Palestine are compatible with a narrow definition of the coastal strip of the Land of Israel, it is clear that Herodotus does call the "whole land by the name of the coastal strip."..."It is believed that Herodotus visited Palestine in the fifth decade of the fifth century B.C."..."In the earliest Classical literature references to Palestine generally applied to the Land of Israel in the wider sense."" and David Jacobson (May/Jun 2001). "When Palestine Meant Israel". BAR 27:03. Retrieved 2 March 2012. "As early as the Histories of Herodotus, written in the second half of the fifth century B.C.E., the term Palaistinê is used to describe not just the geographical area where the Philistines lived, but the entire area between Phoenicia and Egypt—in other words, the Land of Israel. Herodotus, who had traveled through the area, would have had firsthand knowledge of the land and its people. Yet he used Palaistinê to refer not to the Land of the Philistines, but to the Land of Israel"

Please acknolwedge that you understand this, so that we can avoid you simply re-posting myths.

Do you have any thoughts about why it is that Herodotus never wrote about the presence of Jews in Palestine? There are numerous references to Palestine in his writings.
The palaistine Herodotus wrote was where the PHILISTINES lived. The Israelites defeated them. And after the Romans invaded Israel they renamed Israel Palestine to humiliate them.

None of you terrorist ass lickers have the intellectual honesty to admit the fact that Arabs are recent invaders, and have absolutely no ties to the land.

Roudy -

Are all you islamoNazis illiterates with reading comprehension problems?

"Herodotus, who had traveled through the area, would have had firsthand knowledge of the land and its people. Yet he used Palaistinê to refer not to the Land of the Philistines, but to the Land of Israel"

Roudy -

A simple question.

Are you prepared to discuss this issue honestly?

Are you willing to commit to discussing the subject without diversions, without running away, and without lying and abuse?

A simple yes or no answer will be fine.

If so, I'l raise a couple of points you have thus far refused to address, and we can discuss them. If not - please log off and leave it for the stronger posters.

Last edited:
Roudy -

^ Jacobson, David M. (February 1999). Weinstein, James M.. ed. "Palestine and Israel". Bulletin of the American Schools of Oriental Research (The American Schools of Oriental Research) (313): 65–74. ISSN 0003097X. JSTOR 1357617. ""The earliest occurrence of this name in a Greek text is in the mid-fifth century b.c., Histories of Herodotus, where it is applied to the area of the Levant between Phoenicia and Egypt."..."The first known occurrence of the Greek word Palaistine is in the Histories of Herodotus, written near the mid-fifth century B.C. Palaistine Syria, or simply Palaistine, is applied to what may be identified as the southern part of Syria, comprising the region between Phoenicia and Egypt. Although some of Herodotus' references to Palestine are compatible with a narrow definition
of the coastal strip of the Land of Israel, it is clear that Herodotus does call the "whole land by the name of the coastal strip."..."It is believed that Herodotus visited Palestine in the fifth decade of the fifth century B.C."..."In the earliest Classical literature references to Palestine generally applied to the Land of Israel in the wider sense."" and David Jacobson (May/Jun 2001). "When Palestine Meant Israel". BAR 27:03. Retrieved 2 March 2012. "As early as the
Histories of Herodotus, written in the second half of the fifth century B.C.E., the term Palaistinê is used to describe not just the geographical area where the Philistines lived, but the entire area between Phoenicia and Egypt—in other words, the Land of Israel. Herodotus, who had traveled through the area, would have had firsthand knowledge of the land and its people. Yet he used Palaistinê to refer not to the Land of the Philistines, but to the Land of
Israel"

Please acknolwedge that you understand this, so that we can avoid you simply re-posting
myths.

Do you have any thoughts about why it is that Herodotus never wrote about the presence of
Jews in Palestine? There are numerous references to Palestine in his writings.

Anyone who has ever READ some of the writings of the ancient greeks--
which is true of MOST people who have experienced the USA educational
system know that the greeks of old were INTENSELY ethnocentric.
They coined the word BARBARIAN which describes ANYONE NOT GREEK
with a clear conotation that the only value in a non greek is as a
slave -----which was described by PLATO as a "LIVING TOOL"

I am not at all surprised that the greeks did not note JEWS----
in any land which harbored SOME GREEKS ---the philistines
were essentially greek as were the PHONECIANS with whom
the greeks had extensive trade

an interesting factoid is that there was a brisk conversion rate of
greeks to judaism during the era of the talmud----ONKELOS is
a very famous talmudist-----convert from greek.

Any reason that HERODOTUS does not mention all those "arabs"
in "palestine"

Other than the converts to Judaism---I know of no greeks who used
hebrew---but lots of jews knew greek ----in fact ALEXANDRIA --the
one in egypt----was--at one time----a largely jewish town

For those who do not know (like sherri) GREEK CULTURE was
the dominant culture of the mediterranean area for a very long time.
For those who do not know---(like sherri) Greek art which bolstered
the greek sense of their "greatness"----as virtually entirely plagiarized
from the egyptians

For those who do know know (like sherri) the romans were
so impressed with GREEK CULTURE that they considered knowing
greek---a sign of scholarly nobility in their own

For those who do not know (like sherri) the dead sea scrolls were
written in Hebrew, aramaic and greek (no french or arabic)

Herodotus does not mention texas or baptists either

Roudy -

A simple question.

Are you willing to commit to discussing the subject without diversions, without running away, and without lying and abuse?

If so, I'l raise a couple of points you have thus far refused to address, and we can discuss them. If not - please log off and leave it for the stronger posters.
Ha ha ha! Now the idiot liar thinks he's in a position to dictate my actions.

"Heroditos referred palaistine not as the and of the philistines but the land of Israel"

And a few posts later...""Today's Palestinians are not philistines". Hah?

You just got tagged and you're too stupid to realize it. Actually you got tagged like 6 times in this thread. Hilarious.

Roudy -

I'll ask again.

Roudy -

sherri

sherri---do you have any thoughts about why it is that Jesus never mentioned
HERODOTUS ?

(pssst.... Don't let sherri know----Herodotus used a greek name
for the area "PALESTINE" "palestine" is not arabic" ---
also ---don't let sherri know----herodotus wrote at the time of
the BABYLONIAN CAPTIVITY It was a time of LOTS AND LOTS
warfare in the middle east

Roudy -

I'll ask again.

We already discussed this, you brought forward your "facts" and then you lied and made todays Palestinians look like they're tied to the ancient Philistines and their history. That was your basis for your "stone age" claim (which you later lied again and changed to Bronze age), your "they can be traced back to Ashdod blah blah bah..". etc.

You also made it look like Jewish negotiations with the Nazis to save Jewish lives was the equivalent of what the Mufti did, who was an outright Nazi that fought for the Nazis, indirectly responsible for over 400,000 Jews being sent to their deaths based on his insistence.

Then you claimed that there were no mosques when Mohammad died, and there clearly were three in Medina. So when the Koran said Mohammad's spirit rose from the farthest mosque, it could NOT have been Jerusalem because there were no mosques in Jerusalem at the time. Which means the Muslim religious claim to the mosque in Jerusalem is FALSE.

Not to mention you ran around like a chicken with its head cut off from thread to thread trying to cover your lies by confusing and distorting facts.

In other words, you are fulla shit and your own worst enemy.

Last edited:
Herodotus used a greek name

You're quite right....and this does seem to suggest that the Philistines came from Cyprus or somewhere in that region. I believe the bible also indicates this.

Roudy -

I'll ask a third time. And perhaps this time you don't respond with more lies and nonsense. I'm sure you don't need me to explain this - but you are the least honest poster on this forum. You know it, I know it everyone else knows it. I also saw you got a few votes in a recent poll on the forum's weakest poster. It just doesn't seem you are able to post sensibly at all. Hence - I don't see the point in wasting my time if your only responses are the lying and running away we've seen in the past couple of days.

Last edited:
Roudy -

I'll ask a third time. And perhaps this time you don't respond with more lies and nonsense.

"stronger posters" delusions of grandeur. Ha ha ha!

Shadap already, how many times do I have to stomp on you? Go eat shit on another board will you?

Roudy -

sherri

sherri---do you have any thoughts about why it is that Jesus never mentioned
HERODOTUS ?

(pssst.... Don't let sherri know----Herodotus used a greek name
also ---don't let sherri know----herodotus wrote at the time of
the BABYLONIAN CAPTIVITY It was a time of LOTS AND LOTS
warfare in the middle east
Sherri like Siagooon thinks the Philistines are the same as the Palestinian Arabs of today.

What issues SAIGON? and to what "lies" do you refer.

your habit of announcing "YOU, THEY LIE"
and "I DO TRUTH" ----is silly ------be a bit specific
So far you have made no points at all that support your
contention that "PALESTINE AS A NATION, PEOPLE,
and CULTURE ----has existed in the middle east in
the form of the people who TODAY call themselves
'palestinians' since the "stone age"'

The genetic issues you present simply reveal that lots
of the people living in the middle east AND JEWS living
world wide-----originated in the middle east SO?
How does that fact support the contention of you and
your isa respecting buddies that ISRAEL AS A NATION
SHOULD NOT EXIST?

Roudy -

Ok, I will take that as a 'no' - you will not post honestly.

I don't think you could, to be honest. You don't have the knowledge of history and it's just not you.

btw. As for stronger (Zionist) posters, I do think Jroc, Hoss, Rosie and Toastman also seem a bit better equipped to discuss these issues than you do - which is probably also why they are a bit more honest, no? You could perhaps learn something from them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back