🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Myths and facts about Jerusalem and Temple Mount

Roudy -

The events predating Roman invasion have to do with Philistine which you conveniently. LIED when you said it "they" can be traced to Ashdod blah blah blah. "THEY" the PHILISTINES are not Arab Palestinians, who have no history in Ashdod or anything in ancient Israel....STUPIDO.

No, they don't refer to Philistines.

And again....

""The earliest occurrence of this name in a Greek text is in the mid-fifth century b.c., Histories of Herodotus, where it is applied to the area of the Levant between Phoenicia and Egypt."..."The first known occurrence of the Greek word Palaistine is in the Histories of Herodotus, written near the mid-fifth century B.C. Palaistine Syria, or simply Palaistine, is applied to what may be identified as the southern part of Syria, comprising the region between Phoenicia and Egypt. Although some of Herodotus' references to Palestine are compatible with a narrow definition of the coastal strip of the Land of Israel, it is clear that Herodotus does call the "whole land by the name of the coastal strip."..."It is believed that Herodotus visited Palestine in the fifth decade of the fifth century B.C.".

btw. "Ignorant" is not a noun. It's an adjective.
WHICH MEANT PHILISTINE, DIP! The same Wikipedia says the Romans changed Judeah to Syria Palestina in 63 AD. So which is it, idiot? Acknowledge you are fulla shit.

And again:

In 63*BCE the Roman general Pompey conquered Jerusalem and made the Jewish kingdom a client of Rome. In 40–39, Herod the Great was appointed King of the Jews by the Roman Senate, and in 6*CE the last ethnarch of Judea was deposed by the emperor Augustus and his territories were combined with Idumea and Samaria and annexed as Iudaea Province under direct Roman administration.[70] The name Judea (Iudaea) was removed after the revolt of Simon Bar Kochba in 135*CE, after which the area was called Syria Palaestina, (Greek: Παλαιστίνη, Palaistinē; Latin: Palaestina.)

Bigger IDIOT

You just tried to lie by tying Philistine history or Arab Palestinian history

And again....

""The earliest occurrence of this name in a Greek text is in the mid-fifth century b.c., Histories of Herodotus, where it is applied to the area of the Levant between Phoenicia and Egypt."..."The first known occurrence of the Greek word Palaistine is in the Histories of Herodotus, written near the mid-fifth century B.C. Palaistine Syria, or simply Palaistine, is applied to what may be identified as the southern part of Syria, comprising the region between Phoenicia and Egypt. Although some of Herodotus' references to Palestine are compatible with a narrow definition of the coastal strip of the Land of Israel, it is clear that Herodotus does call the "whole land by the name of the coastal strip."..."It is believed that Herodotus visited Palestine in the fifth decade of the fifth century B.C.".

Palestinians ARE NOT the Philistines......the Philistines fought with (THEN) David,later King David.......to over throw SAUL the leader of the Jews....David had Saul and his family slaughtered......the Philistines for their help were.......all the Males SLAUGHTERED and the women and children absorbed into the tribes of Israel....from that point on the PHILISTINES NO LONGER EXISTED.

by your premise Saigon re the location of the Philistines is completely right.......:cool: You realise that conversing with these Morons is Impossible because their knowledge is miniscule and totally corrupted.......I may have told you before, You should NEVER use the word Zionist and Truthfulness in the same sentence

Last edited:
Jroc -

While you are correct that more than 50% of Jordanian residents are ethinically Palestinian - perhaps a half million of those would return to their homes in the West Bank should a Palestinian state ever be created.

Saigon I reckon well over 75% of the Jews in Israel are Foreigners......except the Palestinians who were there thousands of years before:D:thewave: Jews relinquished any title to the Holy Land,when they ran away from the Romans...of COURSE THEY DID.

Did anyone deny them a bit of land IN THE LEVANT??? I have VERY FREQUENTLY
INSISTED that a nice little countries can easily be carved out of a bit of the southern
part of Lebanon, syria and ---parts of transjordan that should make them
VERY HAPPY----if they need more there is no reason why they cannot have
Gaza and Sharm el Shaykh----no one is really using the places I mentioned
for much of anything----and -----getting the syrians out of the golan where
they so enjoyed tossing bombs on Israeli villages below is also a good
idea All people from the Levant---deserve a bit of the Levant.
It is true that ---the place was overrun by arabs in the
seventh century CE-----but they MARRIED IN---and they
really cannot be asked to GO BACK

Siagon seems to think Arabs on one side of the Jordan river are diffeernt from Arabs on the other side :cuckoo:

Well it just goes to show what a complete CRETIN and BAFFOON YOU ARE,

The Palestinians are completely different from the Jordanians who originated from Saudi Arabia.

Such Ignorance could only be perpetuated by a ZIONIST IDIOT or are YOU just a WILFUL LIAR
BAFFOON? Only a buffoon would spell it as BAFFOON and of course what can we say about "WILFUL"? Was third grade the three hardest years of your life?

I'm still waiting to see these "errors, mistakes and lies".

Roudy - Please acknowledge that my comments were correct - not the "lies" you claimed they were.
Your examples do not apply. The Palestinians are Arabs who suddenly changed their history into a history of other peoples. It would be the equivalent of Italians calling themselves ancient Greeks. And the Arab Palestinians do not go back to ancient times in The land of Israel, the Philistines do, WHICH HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ARABS OR PALESTINIANS, nor were they Semitic.

It's just another piece hogwash and sack of lies that you repeat constantly and shameless because you think everybody is as stupid and ignorant as you are. But then again, those are the qualities of a typical terrorist supporting scumbag.

But ALL JEWS ORIGINATED FROM ARABS,in Babylonia,shows how much you know about even your own history.Where on earth did you think you came from,you fool.

Last edited:
You just tried to lie by tying Philistine history or Arab Palestinian history

And again....

Palestinians ARE NOT the Philistines......the Philistines fought with (THEN) David,later King David.......to over throw SAUL the leader of the Jews....David had Saul and his family slaughtered......the Philistines for their help were.......all the Males SLAUGHTERED and the women and children absorbed into the tribes of Israel....from that point on the PHILISTINES NO LONGER EXISTED.

by your premise Saigon re the location of the Philistines is completely right.......:cool: You realise that conversing with these Morons is Impossible because their knowledge is miniscule and totally corrupted.......I may have told you before, You should NEVER use the word Zionist and Truthfulness in the same sentence
Did everybody read that nonsense?

You know you're in trouble when ignoramus terrorist ass licker LIQ comes to your rescue. LOL

Siagon seems to think Arabs on one side of the Jordan river are diffeernt from Arabs on the other side :cuckoo:

The Palestinians are completely different from the Jordanians who originated from Saudi Arabia.

Such Ignorance could only be perpetuated by a ZIONIST IDIOT or are YOU just a WILFUL LIAR
BAFFOON? Only a buffoon would spell it as BAFFOON and of course what can we say about "WILFUL"? Was third grade the three hardest years of your life?

Easy 342 Employees,World Wide Business,LOSER.......Third Grade was Great,I NEVER KNEW WHAT A ZIONIST WAS:D:D:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave: but thanks for reminding me:ahole-1:

Last edited:
And again....

You know you're in trouble when ignoramus terrorist ass licker LIQ comes to your rescue. LOL

You cannot pretend what you are not....tell me where do you Jews originate from?????

Easy 342 Employees,World Wide Business,LOSER.......Third Grade was Great,I NEVER KNEW WHAT A ZIONIST WAS:D:D:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave::thewave: but thanks for reminding me:ahole-1:
Riiiiiiight. A legend in your own mind. People like you are the reason they made the morning after pill. Can I borrow your head for my rock garden? Save the planet, kill yourself!

You cannot pretend what you are not....tell me where do you Jews originate from?????
Not from Arabs as you claimed. Ha ha ha!

How's the flat "tyre" on your house doing? Did you find someone in your trailer park to give you a ride to the junkyard, so you can buy a used "tyre"? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Did you get a flat tire on your house today?

Geez. Talk about NUTJOB trolls, you beat the cake, buddy.

Flat Tyre,you silly SLOB, Yanks can never speak or spell properly..Total TWAT:cuckoo::eek:
You spell tire, tyre? Did you even graduate from elementary school? I doubt it.

This IS GREAT......American English is such a corruption.....You write Nite for Night, Color for Colour...........AND INCREDIBLY the singular "MATH" for MATHS which is correct for which there is more than ONE subject and type of Mathmatics. IDIOT:cuckoo:

They say empty vessels make the most noise :clap2:

:cool:Magnificence:clap2:

Last edited:
How's the flat "tyre" on your house doing? Did you find someone in your trailer park to give you a ride to the junkyard, so you can buy a used "tyre"? LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Try Beachside and two storey,it's lovely waking up and having brekkie on the balcony...overlooking the Indian Ocean as far as the eye can see:cool:

By the way,:D what is a trailer park:D

Flat Tyre,you silly SLOB, Yanks can never speak or spell properly..Total TWAT:cuckoo::eek:

This IS GREAT......American English is such a corruption.....You write Nite for Night, Color for Colour...........AND INCREDIBLY the singular "MATH" for MATHS which is correct for which there is more than ONE type of Mathmatics. IDIOT:cuckoo:

Where are nite, tyre, and maths used? In your trailer park? What a "BAFFOON"!

PS. if I were you I'd shut my trap, you are embarrassing yourself beyond repair.

Try Beachside and two storey,it's lovely waking up and having brekkie on the balcony...overlooking the Indian Ocean as far as the eye can see:cool:

Two "storey" eh? I'm truly jealous! Ha ha ha.

Keep me comin'!

This IS GREAT......American English is such a corruption.....You write Nite for Night, Color for Colour...........AND INCREDIBLY the singular "MATH" for MATHS which is correct for which there is more than ONE type of Mathmatics. IDIOT:cuckoo:

Where are nite, tyre, and maths used? In your trailer park? What a "BAFFOON"!

PS. if I were you I'd shut my trap, you are embarrassing yourself beyond repair.

It's night by the way try to concentrate,I forgot to mention Heated Swimming Pool and Sauna:D You can view my home on Google Earth,just type in Oceanside Promenade,Mullaloo,Western Australia.....you will note the lovely white beaches,Enjoy because I do:D

Last edited:

Does everyone poo all over the place in your neighbourhood?

Forum List

Back