🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Myths and facts about Jerusalem and Temple Mount

Lie #3

I have proved the Palestine used referred to the land of the Philistines

No - you simply said it, and despite all evidence to the contrary. You presented no facts, no evidence, and no links.

Posting this for the SIXTH time now -

Most ancient recorded inhabitants of Palestine are named
Canaanites (3rd millennium BC or more ancient). They
became urbanized and lived in city-states, one of which
was Jericho. Palestine’s location at the center of routes
linking three continents made it the meeting place for
religious and cultural influences from Egypt, Syria,
Mesopotamia, and Anatolia. During the second
millennium BC, Egyptian hegemony and Canaanite
autonomy were constantly challenged by such ethnically
diverse invaders as the Amorites, Hittites, and Hurrians
from Anatolia and the East. These invaders, however,
were defeated by the Egyptians and absorbed by the
Canaanites, who at that time may have numbered about

http://www.stml.net/text/Populations.pdf

Nothing to do with Philistines at all.

Last edited:
Lie #4

look up Palestinian nationalism or the state of Palestine, it actually began even later, in the 70's I believe. It is a fact that Arabs did not call themselves or consider themselves Palestinians. I have provided quotes from Palestinian Arab leaders to that effect

Oh dear....did you mean the 1870's??!!

Michelle Compos records that "Later, after the founding of Tel Aviv in 1909, conflicts over land grew in the direction of explicit national rivalry."[19] Zionist ambitions were increasingly identified as a threat by Palestinian leaders, while cases of purchase of lands by Zionist settlers and the subsequent eviction of Palestinian peasants aggravated the issue. This anti-Zionist trend became linked to anti-British resistance, to form a nationalist movement quite particular and separate from the pan-Arab trend that was gaining strength in the Arab world, and would later be headed by Nasser, Ben Bella and other anticolonial leaders.

The programmes of four Palestinian nationalist societies jamyyat al-Ikha’ wal-‘Afaf (Brotherhood and Purity), al-jam’iyya al-Khayriyya al-Islamiyya, Shirkat al-Iqtissad alFalastini al-Arabi and Shirkat al-Tijara al-Wataniyya al-Iqtisadiyya were reported in the newspaper Falastin in June 1914 by letter from R. Abu al-Sal’ud. The four societies has similarities in function and ideals; the promotion of patriotism, educational aspirations and support for national industries.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_nationalism

Last edited:
Lie # 5.

I posted a link showing the close ties the Palestinian Arab Mufti of Jerusalem had with the Nazis, he fought for them, he declared himself a Nazi, created a Muskim Nazi army, met with hitler and himmler, and even lobbied hustler to kill an additional 400,000 Jews. You then compared this animal and put him on the same level as Jews who negotiated and tried to save Jewish lives from being sent to the death camps. You are SICK.

No, I'm simply honest. You said Palestinians collaborated with Hitler - I reminded you that Jews did as well, which you then denied.

Jews also collaborated with the Nazis - and despite your hilarious claim that the world "collaboration" has more than one meaning, both Raul Hillberg and Hannah Arendt - who you then called a "fucking liar" confirm that collaboration that occured in Hungary.

Rudolf Israel Kastner[1] (1906–March 15, 1957) was an Austro-Hungarian-born Israeli civil servant, journalist and lawyer. He became known for facilitating the departure of Jews out of Nazi-occupied Hungary during the Holocaust. He was assassinated in 1957 after an Israeli court accused him of having collaborated with the Nazis.

Rudolf Kastner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
Why is does this history seem so "UNBELIEVABLE" to saigon?

Well, because if he had lived in Israel he would have performed military service, for one.....now not all permanant residents of Israel do get called up, but they can all be called up if Israel so chooses, and they are all notified of this.

As I said earlier - if someone will lie to you about 20 or 30 things in one week - you can probably guess there another 20 or 30 lies out there that we haven't noticed.

Remember when Roudy claimed the Jordanians killed 25,000 Palestinians in three weeks in Black September, for instance??!!

What is that if not a lie?!

These really very funny things really stick in the mind!

Just a break of beauty to the hearts of Judaism-

pic126big4.jpg

m0620.gif

I am so glad you stopped pretending to be Iranian.

To answer you question as to WHY you lie about these things - I have no idea. Because you can, I suppose.

People foget one or two, but after you see 10, wo, 30 lies from one poster in one thread - you do start to assume everything is a lie. Like the thing about you having lived in Israel.

If you lie about everything else, why would you be honest about that?
But I am Iranian. My expired passport says so. Confused?

Your IQ is less than my shoe size.

I have never known roudy to "lie" he did state he was born in Iraq and his family--
at some point moved to Iran and---then left Iran I have known lots of Iraqi jews who
left Iraq------How would roudy know both arabic and farsi if he is lying about his background? Why is does this history seem so "UNBELIEVABLE" to saigon?
Minor correction irose. I am of Iraqi ancestry but was not born in Iraq, I was born in Iran. I also have some Kurdish in me. In essence my roots can be traced back to ancient Babylon, which are the Jews that fled the destruction of the first temple in Israel. My background and diverse life experience has allowed me to have a unique perpective on the reality of political and international events. I can also spot Jew haters of all sizes and shapes very effectively, including this scumbag Saigooon.

My background and diverse life experience has allowed me to have a unique perpective on the reality of political and international events.

SNAP!!!!

So how many countries have you actually been to, Roudy?

How many countries have you actually lived in?

And how many languages do you speak?

Go on - inspire us! Make me look silly!

Last edited:
Lie #4

look up Palestinian nationalism or the state of Palestine, it actually began even later, in the 70's I believe. It is a fact that Arabs did not call themselves or consider themselves Palestinians. I have provided quotes from Palestinian Arab leaders to that effect

Oh dear....did you mean the 1870's??!!

Michelle Compos records that "Later, after the founding of Tel Aviv in 1909, conflicts over land grew in the direction of explicit national rivalry."[19] Zionist ambitions were increasingly identified as a threat by Palestinian leaders, while cases of purchase of lands by Zionist settlers and the subsequent eviction of Palestinian peasants aggravated the issue. This anti-Zionist trend became linked to anti-British resistance, to form a nationalist movement quite particular and separate from the pan-Arab trend that was gaining strength in the Arab world, and would later be headed by Nasser, Ben Bella and other anticolonial leaders.

The programmes of four Palestinian nationalist societies jamyyat al-Ikha’ wal-‘Afaf (Brotherhood and Purity), al-jam’iyya al-Khayriyya al-Islamiyya, Shirkat al-Iqtissad alFalastini al-Arabi and Shirkat al-Tijara al-Wataniyya al-Iqtisadiyya were reported in the newspaper Falastin in June 1914 by letter from R. Abu al-Sal’ud. The four societies has similarities in function and ideals; the promotion of patriotism, educational aspirations and support for national industries.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_nationalism
Lies lies lies:

In 1974 the PLO called for an independent state in the territory of Mandate Palestine.[58] The group used guerilla tactics to attack Israel from their bases in Jordan, Lebanon, and Syria, as well as from within the Gaza Strip and West Bank.[59] In 1988, the PLO officially endorsed a two-state solution, with Israel and Palestine living side by side contingent on specific terms such as making East Jerusalem capital of the Palestinian state and giving Palestinians the right of return to land occupied by Palestinians prior to the 1948 and 1967 wars with Israel.[60]

Lie # 5.

I posted a link showing the close ties the Palestinian Arab Mufti of Jerusalem had with the Nazis, he fought for them, he declared himself a Nazi, created a Muskim Nazi army, met with hitler and himmler, and even lobbied hustler to kill an additional 400,000 Jews. You then compared this animal and put him on the same level as Jews who negotiated and tried to save Jewish lives from being sent to the death camps. You are SICK.

No, I'm simply honest. You said Palestinians collaborated with Hitler - I reminded you that Jews did as well, which you then denied.

Jews also collaborated with the Nazis - and despite your hilarious claim that the world "collaboration" has more than one meaning, both Raul Hillberg and Hannah Arendt - who you then called a "fucking liar" confirm that collaboration that occured in Hungary.

Rudolf Israel Kastner[1] (1906–March 15, 1957) was an Austro-Hungarian-born Israeli civil servant, journalist and lawyer. He became known for facilitating the departure of Jews out of Nazi-occupied Hungary during the Holocaust. He was assassinated in 1957 after an Israeli court accused him of having collaborated with the Nazis.

Rudolf Kastner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Why did you feel it necessary to post this and compare it to what the Mufti did, making it seem like the two are the same? Are you a Pali terrorist ass licker? Oui, yes, ey, Bali, areh, Ken!

My background and diverse life experience has allowed me to have a unique perpective on the reality of political and international events.

SNAP!!!!

Enough to know scum like you when I see it.

Why is does this history seem so "UNBELIEVABLE" to saigon?

Well, because if he had lived in Israel he would have performed military service, for one.....now not all permanant residents of Israel do get called up, but they can all be called up if Israel so chooses, and they are all notified of this.

As I said earlier - if someone will lie to you about 20 or 30 things in one week - you can probably guess there another 20 or 30 lies out there that we haven't noticed.

Remember when Roudy claimed the Jordanians killed 25,000 Palestinians in three weeks in Black September, for instance??!!

What is that if not a lie?!

These really very funny things really stick in the mind!
You Are an Idiot | Flash Videos

Lie #3

I have proved the Palestine used referred to the land of the Philistines

No - you simply said it, and despite all evidence to the contrary. You presented no facts, no evidence, and no links.

Posting this for the SIXTH time now -

Most ancient recorded inhabitants of Palestine are named
Canaanites (3rd millennium BC or more ancient). They
became urbanized and lived in city-states, one of which
was Jericho. Palestine’s location at the center of routes
linking three continents made it the meeting place for
religious and cultural influences from Egypt, Syria,
Mesopotamia, and Anatolia. During the second
millennium BC, Egyptian hegemony and Canaanite
autonomy were constantly challenged by such ethnically
diverse invaders as the Amorites, Hittites, and Hurrians
from Anatolia and the East. These invaders, however,
were defeated by the Egyptians and absorbed by the
Canaanites, who at that time may have numbered about

http://www.stml.net/text/Populations.pdf

Nothing to do with Philistines at all.
So, where are these Palestinian Arabs? Again, you got NOTHING!

SNAP!!!!

Enough to know scum like you when I see it.

Wow, that really showed me. I feel silly now. Sigh....

Saigon, you ripped Roudy for posting personal attacks, and now you are insulting his heritage and bringing up his family ?!! What does this have to do with the topic ?
Sorry to say, but Roudy dismantled your argument (even though you did make some good points)
Then there;s your post about how everyone in ISrael has to serve in the army...You said you lived in Israel, right?????

Last edited:

SNAP!!!!

And how many languages do you speak?

I don't need to. You do a good job on your own. Why fix something that isn't broken. By the way, I am of the belief that travel doesn't necessarily translate to knowledge. Case in point, YOU. You will find a simple villager to have a better insight on life and reality, than many well traveled / wealthy people. The fact that you keep brining up your "travels" as a defense means you are highly insecure.

Saigon, you ripped Roudy for posting personal attacks, and now you are insulting his heritage and bringing up his family ?!! What does this have to do with the topic ?
Sorry to say, but Roudy dismantled your argument (even though you did make some good points)
Then there;s your post about how everyone in ISrael has to serve in the army...You said you lived in Israel, right?????
Toast, he is telling me that when I lived in Israel I didn't have those delicious felafels at that square in ramat gan with my friends almost everyday, I didn't try to pick up those Swedish and British nudists when we went to Nueba and got drunk, I didn't play beach racket ball in tel aviv. No that must have been somewhere else. He knows better. ha ha ha.

I actually abandoned any hope of useful debate concerning the issues of Palestinian history when, after a day of Roudy running away, changing the topic and using delaying tactics, he finaly refused to post honestly.

Anytime he commits to posting honestly we can go back to the topic.

I did live in Israel, which is why I know the call-up system in some detail. It was one of those slip-ups by Roudy that he could not have expected other posters might know.

To answer your next question - I decided to leave Israel rather than spend 3 years in the IDF. I would have stayed longer there otherwise, but I was told that 4 x 3 month work visas was the maximum allowed. I then moved to Norway.

The fact that you keep brining up your "travels" as a defense means you are highly insecure.

You mean like this guy?

btw. I've actually never said on this board how many countries I've been to, how much I have published, or how many countries I have been to. There's just no need to.

Last edited:

I actually abandoned any hope of useful debate concerning the issues of Palestinian history when, after a day of Roudy running away, changing the topic and using delaying tactics, he finaly refused to post honestly.

Anytime he commits to posting honestly we can go back to the topic.

I did live in Israel, which is why I know the call-up system in some detail. It was one of those slip-ups by Roudy that he could not have expected other posters might know.

To answer your next question - I decided to leave Israel rather than spend 3 years in the IDF. I would have stayed longer there otherwise, but I was told that 4 x 3 month work visas was the maximum allowed. I then moved to Norway.

You don't have to go to the army if you live in Israel. Only if you are born there !
I have an Israeli passport (I'm born and raised in Montreal, Quebec) and I received a letter when I turned 18 that said I had to join the army. But since I was living in Canada and was a student, I was able to clear it up at the Israeli consulate

Forum List

Back