🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Myths and facts about Jerusalem and Temple Mount

Hoss -

I've been vaguely following this story for years, after reading a book which alleged cannibalism had taken place in some remote Sarawak villages, against Muslim Indonesian settlers. A bit like the fighting in Ambon, there are a lot of tensions beneath the surface. They are difficult conflicts to read.

What the hell any Filipino's are doing in Sabah I have no idea. That's just crazy.
What are the Muslims doing in the Philippines anyway? Don't they have enough Southeast Asian countries to inhabit and leave a predominately Catholic nation alone?

And in english?

That phrase basically means show is pictures of you in the IDF or it didn't happen. Meaning prove it in a way........:cool:

I do not put pictures of me as a soldier on websites. from many reasons;

Most important one is, that in my time of service it was strictly prohibited to take any photos in the Base. One who did it was expected to be punished and judged by the Base commander himself.

And boy, was he cruel
smiley-scared001.gif

With me I can almost tell immediately.

Oh me too!

It's very clear to me you have travelled very, very, very little in this world. Not even to places I tend to assume almost everyone has been to at some point.

I think it was when you didn't seem to know where Metullah or Gilo were that I figured you hadn't been to Israel.

As for Iran, it seemed VERY strange to me that Iranian wouldn't know the importance of the Shah drinking alcohol on Iranian TV, and toasting the President of the US with champagne.

But...who knows....I'm keen to see what you come up with on this one.

Dude, stop saying stupid things, for Gods sake. Or as you say, Jesus wept, as Muslims say Mohammad killed. The Shah of Iran toasted many dignitaries all the time, and it was usually on TV. Drinking alcohol was not prohibited and generally acceptable. We had two major beer breweries / local brands named Shams and Argo (yes same as the film). All restaurants and hotels served alcohol openly. The Shah toasting in Iran was the last reason for the upheaval. Here is why the West, especially the UK and Jimmy Carter (worst president in history) conspired to remove the Shah:

Notice how prophetic he is, most of his statements are applicable to today:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imil1iIpIYA]Shah Of Iran Critisizing Britain - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv9S_05n68Y]The Shah of Iran's last interview before he died - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Oh me too!

It's very clear to me you have travelled very, very, very little in this world. Not even to places I tend to assume almost everyone has been to at some point.

:lol:

You are such a pretentious douchebag that you have become a caricature of yourself at this point!

The fact that you keep brining up your "travels" as a defense means you are highly insecure.

You mean like this guy?

My background and diverse life experience has allowed me to have a unique perpective on the reality of political and international events.

btw. I've actually never said on this board how many countries I've been to, how much I have published, or how many countries I have been to. There's just no need to.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And in english?

That phrase basically means show is pictures of you in the IDF or it didn't happen. Meaning prove it in a way........:cool:

Most important one is, that in my time of service it was strictly prohibited to take any photos in the Base. One who did it was expected to be punished and judged by the Base commander himself.

And boy, was he cruel
smiley-scared001.gif
Maybe Baghdad Bob can post some pictures in his Cub Scout uniform; and since he is still in school, perhaps some of him in his Boy Scout uniform. Surely there must be some troops made up of Muslim American youth in his area.

Roudy's Lies #395,768

Roudy

"The first clear use of the term Palestine to refer to the entire area between Phoenicia and Egypt was in 5th century BC Ancient Greece."

Palestine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Source: Jacobson, David M. (February 1999). Weinstein, James M.. ed. "Palestine and Israel". Bulletin of the American Schools of Oriental Research (The American Schools of Oriental Research)

Asked and answered. The Palestine in 5th century BCE is the land where the Philistines lived, who had absolutely nothing to do with the Arab Palestinians as you lied. They ceased to exist as a group or people thousands of years before Arabs arrived in the region.

You attributed philistine history in Ashdod and Ashdod to Arab Palestinians. And then you really put both feet in your mouth by claiming that Arab Palestinians go back to the Stone Age. Would you like me to put up those posts to further humiliate you?

Give it up dork.

Roudy,you are nearly right,the Philistines did live along the coastal strip between Akko and Jaffa and to the northern edge of Gaza......the Palestinians also were in this coastal strip but extended southwards into Gaza and eastwards to the Jordan River.steve but as you correctly stated Palestinians are NOT the Philistines.

Archies have found remains and a culture which predates everyone including the Caananites,Moabites and Jews,somewhere east of Jerusalem...maybe you could let me know?steve

Last edited:
You don't have to go to the army if you live in Israel. Only if you are born there !
I have an Israeli passport (I'm born and raised in Montreal, Quebec) and I received a letter when I turned 18 that said I had to join the army. But since I was living in Canada and was a student, I was able to clear it up at the Israeli consulate

Yes, non-residents usually do not have to serve. Though it might be worth checking if you move to Israel at some point if you are still less than....is it 30 or 35?

It is perhaps more complicated than you imagine for non-citizens of Israel resident in Israel - it depends on what type of visa you have, and if you are a permanant resident or not. I'm not suggesting tourists or people on 3 month work visas get called up.

Roudy claims he LIVED in Israel - hence, if he was there over a year and was under 30 or 35, he would have received papers. I did.
Yes I lived in Israel over a year.
So did I but I never needed papers :cool:

Yes, non-residents usually do not have to serve. Though it might be worth checking if you move to Israel at some point if you are still less than....is it 30 or 35?

It is perhaps more complicated than you imagine for non-citizens of Israel resident in Israel - it depends on what type of visa you have, and if you are a permanant resident or not. I'm not suggesting tourists or people on 3 month work visas get called up.

Roudy claims he LIVED in Israel - hence, if he was there over a year and was under 30 or 35, he would have received papers. I did.
I didn't know mongrels would have papers.

Or maybe, after he got a flat "tyre", he was so upset, it was during the "nite" that he fell from the second "storey" of an apartment, which turned him into a total "BAFFOON!", but apparently, he excels when it comes to the "maths"! Go figure! LOL

I don't live in an apartment but a 6 bedroom home:clap2::cool:
My rule: someone who usually feels the need to tell everyone about his wealth, is usually a worthless bum. Those who really have it, never flaunt it. In fact, they always keep an extremely low profile.

That's nowhere near my wealth as YOU put it,Roudy.....I was just showing you where I lived other wise you would then complain I was a Bull Shit Artist,anyway you can't have it both ways.

And Loudy,remember this......I started my business with nothing,Have never been motivated unlike you probably by money........you only get wealth three ways...by cheating people,inherited wealth, and like me through BLOODY HARD WORK and doing the right thing.........just saying steve:cool: As you can see I don't have any hangups and if I was poor I would say so,I have nothing to hide.

My Mom was widowed at 28 with 6 children.....I know hardship,I know poverty...but I also know love and affection,and later in life a certain amount of wealth......but love and affection,and caring for people is the most important thing......that is why I wish to see a happy life for Israelis and Palestinians....why would you and the possee want to continue this dreadful schizum,between the majority of these two wonderful peoples......Answer me that.

Last edited:

Well thanks Hoss for your description of me as a MONGREL....well I'm not alone,most humans are a mixture(a mongrel as YOU put it).......I'm PROUD OF MY ANCESTORS....and so should you be.....You Mongrel.:cool::cool::cool:I like it when you use such descriptive words...When you know full well we are similar.......I have noticed your aggresive edge towards me lately,is it because I am not circumsized......sorry but circumspect will have to do for now.....steve

Last edited:

Oh me too!

You are such a pretentious douchebag that you have become a caricature of yourself at this point!

You got that right! As I said before, his ignorance is only surpassed by his arrogance.

Well thanks Hoss for your description of me as a MONGREL....well I'm not alone,most humans are a mixture(a mongrel as YOU put it).......I'm PROUD OF MY ANCESTORS....and so should you be.....You Mongrel.:cool::cool::cool:I like it when you use such descriptive words...When you know full well we are similar.......I have noticed your aggresive edge towards me lately,is it because I am not circumsized......sorry but circumspect will have to do for now.....steve
Why would anyone on this forum care if you were circumcised or not? That was a very silly statement for you to make, Stevie. You could be a eunuch for all we care.

:cool:

Why would anyone on this forum care if you were circumcised or not? That was a very silly statement for you to make, Stevie. You could be a eunuch for all we care.

I was teasing but you are right Hoss....but I would mind if I was a Eunuch:eek:Bloody Hell NO MANHOOD,I'm crossing my legs at such a though!!!!!!!:cool:

I don't live in an apartment but a 6 bedroom home:clap2::cool:
My rule: someone who usually feels the need to tell everyone about his wealth, is usually a worthless bum. Those who really have it, never flaunt it. In fact, they always keep an extremely low profile.

That's nowhere near my wealth as YOU put it,Roudy.....I was just showing you where I lived other wise you would then complain I was a Bull Shit Artist,anyway you can't have it both ways.

And Loudy,remember this......I started my business with nothing,Have never been motivated unlike you probably by money........you only get wealth three ways...by cheating people,inherited wealth, and like me through BLOODY HARD WORK and doing the right thing.........just saying steve:cool: As you can see I don't have any hangups and if I was poor I would say so,I have nothing to hide.

My Mom was widowed at 28 with 6 children.....I know hardship,I know poverty...but I also know love and affection,and later in life a certain amount of wealth......but love and affection,and caring for people is the most important thing......that is why I wish to see a happy life for Israelis and Palestinians....why would you and the possee want to continue this dreadful schizum,between the majority of these two wonderful peoples......Answer me that.
Do you really want a happy life for the Israelis? Why then do you feel they have to be subjected to Islamic barbarism and surrender to terrorists? Why all the blood libel type lies about Israel?

I appreciate and empathize what you went through. Now imagine someone like myself, who's family had to escape from TWO Muslim countries, and start a whole new life from scratch. In a place where you have no friends, family, you don't know the language, you aren't familiar with the culture, you don't know our way around. Imagine living during the Islamic revolution, where they've put a famiy member in prison and are tortiring them on a daily basis, for no reason. Imagine friends, someone's child, and other people in the community being taken away in the middle of the next and EXECUTED by an "islamic" court within in 24 hours. Imagine everything you worked for all your life being confiscated and stolen, just because you are a Jew, or Christian, or a Bahaii. I saw this with my own eyes and experienced this Steve. This is what Islam is and Muslims do.

But "we" don't whine and keep blaming others.

Last edited:

Do you really want a happy life for the Israelis? Why then do you feel they have to be subjected to Islamic barbarism and surrender to terrorists? Why all the blood libel type lies about Israel?

I appreciate and empathize what you went through. Now imagine someone like myself, who's family had to escape from TWO Muslim countries, and start a whole new life from scratch. In a place where you have no friends, family, you don't know the language, you aren't familiar with the culture, you don't know our way around. Imagine living during the Islamic revolution, where they've put a famiy member in prison and are tortiring them on a daily basis, for no reason. Imagine friends, someone's child, and other people in the community being taken away in the middle of the next and EXECUTED by an "islamic" court within in 24 hours. Imagine everything you worked for all your life being confiscated and stolen, just because you are a Jew, or Christian, or a Bahaii. I saw this with my own eyes and experienced this Steve. This is what Islam is and Muslims do.

But "we" don't whine and keep blaming others.

Loudy.Respect to you and your family.I know not your ethnicity and I don't care because I get on with everyone as individuals.......but you could let me know....I have travelled most countries and I will start with Iran,run by a pack of DESPOTS in my opinion,most Iranians are good people,but you have this Idiotic Medieval Mentality with the religious and political leaders since the over throw of the Shar(even he went too far)...but for the decent Iranians today life is pretty Grim.....the treatment of minorities like the Fasi's,Jews etc., has been appauling...You would know that a lot better than I.

Iraq was a little better,tell me if I'm wrong apart from the Kurds,one thing you must acknowleged about Saddam he did at least allow women to participate in life,jobs etc.,but your experience was maybe different....which I would be pleased to discuss with you.

The treatment of the Palestinians too was horrible and repressive....I wish to see peace between both peoples.....sometimes on here I feel I'm the only one.

It would be the fairest thing but you must admit the Israelis have been moving the GOAL POSTS with all this illegal building..........ect,.

Fundamentalist of all RELIGIONS in my opinion are the CURSE and reason for all the BLOODLETTING........As they have NO Reasoning.steve

Last edited:
Oh you poor little bunny, those evil, evil Palestinians.

The fact that muslims destroy the holy sites of other people and restrict
access when they can is not a "palestinian' issue----it is a MUSLIM ISSUE.
It is a window into the soul of islam and reveals the nature of the creed.
It reveals that which muslims fear and their vulnerability. The entire
ummah would go into meltdown if a few tons of pig shit were dropped
on the silly black rock and the tomb of the rapist pig

You were already house trained?

And boy, was he cruel
smiley-scared001.gif
Maybe Baghdad Bob can post some pictures in his Cub Scout uniform; and since he is still in school, perhaps some of him in his Boy Scout uniform. Surely there must be some troops made up of Muslim American youth in his area.

m1310.gif

Forum List

Back