🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Myths and facts about Jerusalem and Temple Mount

I'm not saying that I WANT Israel to get nuked, only a nutter would say that, I said that if they don't make peace, the likelyhood of them getting zapped is real.

Hmm, interesting. Israel already made peace with Egypt and Jordan, and offered a peace treaty with Syria for the Golan Heights. What have the Palestinians or other Arab countries offered for peace?

Well, ima ??? You keep saying it's Israel that needs to make peace with its neighbours, but you can't answer this simple question

The Pals offered to let Israel be. That's big.

Hmm, interesting. Israel already made peace with Egypt and Jordan, and offered a peace treaty with Syria for the Golan Heights. What have the Palestinians or other Arab countries offered for peace?

Well, ima ??? You keep saying it's Israel that needs to make peace with its neighbours, but you can't answer this simple question

Hahaha what? The Pals have no say wether Israel can be, nor do they have the capability to destroy Israel. It's the Fakestinians who should be thanking Israel for letting them stay around haha :cool:

Hahaha what? The Pals have no say wether Israel can be, nor do they have the capability to destroy Israel. It's the Fakestinians who should be thanking Israel for letting them stay around haha :cool:

try to understand the mindset-----the islamo nazi approach over the
past 14 centuries has been "we are willing to allow you to live
if you cooperate with our need to rape, pillage and enslave you"

Isn't the destruction of Israel prophesied in your bible?

The prophecy of the bible is that Israel will not be destroyed----
why do you care?

why do you care?

Since 9/11, I think most Americans care a bit more about what goes on in the Middle East, we don't want it to happen again. And some of our oil comes from there...

Israel's destruction is not prophesied in any of the three religious books. In fact, quite the opposite.

Was that before or after they shot thousands of missiles into Israel? Ha ha.

Hahaha ! Praise be Allah, the greatest God and the most merciful....or some shit like that
Do you have her / his / it's phone number? I'd like to go out on a date.

"for I walk in the shadow of death...the Lord is my sheperd..."

why do you care?

The reality of todays world is that Israel can and should not be destroyed,this is naive to think such a thing.

The Palestinians should be granted their own land,where it's people are entitled to,as a dispossed nation in reality today 2013 this is their best hope,this negotiation is the most important....History to a degree has passed them by,it's not fair in anyway how this occured but they and the Israelis have to decide and how much and how.

Regrettably so many nations throughout history have found themselves in this situation,the Native Americans,the Australian Aboriginals and the Jews themselves,etc,.

I Arab nations have not helped the Palestinians They Like The Status Quo,Platitudes mean nothing without real help....as far as the Palestinian Cause they have just been a load of TALKING HEADS with NO BACKBONE.

Only Israel and the Palestinians can resolve this situation,there have been moments in the past but NO ONE wanted to Grasp the NETTLE in the end.

Intransigence has been the RESULT,and continued BLOODSHED.

steve

Hahaha ! Praise be Allah, the greatest God and the most merciful....or some shit like that

I am always surprised when Zionists suggest that their strongest case is based on hate speech and insulting other people's religion.

To my mind it is EXACTLY this kind of posting which determines that much Zonism is considered nothing more than racism in action.

I am always surprised when Zionists suggest that their strongest case is based on hate speech and insulting other people's religion.

To my mind it is EXACTLY this kind of posting which determines that much Zonism is considered nothing more than racism in action.

I am never suprised when islamo nazis comment on
language used by jews -----since WORDS are so important to
jihadists that even their infants are prone to lisp out
"KUS ACHTAH" at no provocation and for the entertainment
of their doting mothers ------- "ITBACH AL YAHUD"------thus
demonstrating that they have been PROPERLY REARED in the
shariah mode. The pleasure that jihadist mothers
evince when their tiny offspring throw a "KHALBAH"
at any woman decorated with a cross or star of david
----is truly 'touching'
anyone interested in "racism" should learn
a few choice words in arabic----and make him (her)self
obviously not muslim-----and mingle in a crowd of muslims.
(saigon is playing dim)

Rosie -

The fact that you sink to the depths of childishness everyone someone calls on your hate speech and racism tells us everything we need to know about you.

Facts and honesty are not signs of fascism or supporting terror - rather of preventing both from occurring.

btw, bauble, I have spent A LOT more time in crowds of Muslims than you ever will.

Rosie -

The fact that you sink to the depths of childishness everyone someone calls on your hate speech and racism tells us everything we need to know about you.

Facts and honesty are not signs of fascism or supporting terror - rather of preventing both from occurring.

btw, bauble, I have spent A LOT more time in crowds of Muslims than you ever will.

try to be a bit more specific saigon-----I simply mentioned
the vocabulary I learned in my interaction with muslims over
the past more than 40 years ------would you like some of the
well worn words that I thus learned in urdu? I do admit---I
never picked up any farsi-----it is possible that incesant verbal
denigration of kaffirin is not an Iranian muslim habit. Lets
ask roudy

Rosie -

You have absolutely no idea whatsoever what Muslims crowds are like, nor Muslim cities nor Muslim countries. Everything you believe you know is myth, heresay and gossip.

You should try spending some time in Dakar, Istanbul, Dhaka or Maumere, but it is very clear why you nevr have and never will - ignorance and experience are polar opposites. You choose for the former, and deny the latter.

Rosie -

You have absolutely no idea whatsoever what Muslims crowds are like, nor Muslim cities nor Muslim countries. Everything you believe you know is myth, heresay and gossip.

You should try spending some time in Dakar, Istanbul, Dhaka or Maumere, but it is very clear why you nevr have and never will - ignorance and experience are polar opposites. You choose for the former, and deny the latter.

Saigon----I do not have to go to Istanbul---I live in a city chock
full of muslims -----all I have to do is go to grocery stores and
kosher luncheonettes- I have socialized with muslim colleagues
and been invited to mosques. My husband was born in a shariah
shit hole and often encounters his own countrymen----but ALWAYS
denies knowing a word of arabic thus providing free range to their
social interaction in his presence

Rosie -

Here we go again with the "I have spend time in ....." crap. You just won't give it up will you?

Last edited:
--I do not have to go to Istanbul

Well, if you want to talk about what it is like to be in a crowd of Muslims, then of course you do. At the moment you have absolutely what it is like to be in a crowd of Muslims - you might as well talk about sky diving.

Here we go again with the "I have spend time in ....." crap. You just won't give it up will you?

No, I will never give it up.

Everytime you guys post your fantasies - I'll post the realities.

Rosie has NEVER walked down a muslim street, so is hardly in a position to tell other people what it is like. I walk down Muslim streets all the time, and will be doing so again later this year.

The best things guys could do is to grow a pair of balls, head off to the likes of Senegal, Jordan, Turkey and Indonesia, and get up to speed.

Forum List

Back