🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Myths and facts about Jerusalem and Temple Mount

Here we go again with the "I have spend time in ....." crap. You just won't give it up will you?

No, I will never give it up.

Everytime you guys post your fantasies - I'll post the realities.

Rosie has NEVER walked down a muslim street, so is hardly in a position to tell other people what it is like. I walk down Muslim streets all the time, and will be doing so again later this year.

The best things guys could do is to grow a pair of balls, head off to the likes of Senegal, Jordan, Turkey and Indonesia, and get up to speed.

4 crap holes. You really expect anyone to vacation there? Well, except a Finn of course. :D

--I do not have to go to Istanbul

Well, if you want to talk about what it is like to be in a crowd of Muslims, then of course you do. At the moment you have absolutely what it is like to be in a crowd of Muslims - you might as well talk about sky diving.
Wow you are so fulla shit its not even funny. I have been around crowds of Muslims, in fact I lived through a revolution. And irose is 100% correct.

This experience you talk about sure as hell doesn't show because you sound like an ignoramus. Still waiting....

Hahaha ! Praise be Allah, the greatest God and the most merciful....or some shit like that

I am always surprised when Zionists suggest that their strongest case is based on hate speech and insulting other people's religion.

To my mind it is EXACTLY this kind of posting which determines that much Zonism is considered nothing more than racism in action.
Really now, toastman posting a picture of a transvestite and joking about it translates to "Zionism is racism in action"? You let your true colors show this time.

Last edited:
Hahaha ! Praise be Allah, the greatest God and the most merciful....or some shit like that

I am always surprised when Zionists suggest that their strongest case is based on hate speech and insulting other people's religion.

To my mind it is EXACTLY this kind of posting which determines that much Zonism is considered nothing more than racism in action.
Really now, toastman posting a picture of a transvestite and joking about it translates to "Zionism is racism in action"? You let our true colors show this time.

He calls me a racist, yet knows nothing about me. i have Arab friends. He is just trying to vilify those evil Joooooos . Nothing new here

Here we go again with the "I have spend time in ....." crap. You just won't give it up will you?

Rosie has NEVER walked down a muslim street, so is hardly in a position to tell other people what it is like. I walk down Muslim streets all the time, and will be doing so again later this year.

The best things guys could do is to grow a pair of balls, head off to the likes of Senegal, Jordan, Turkey and Indonesia, and get up to speed.
Those are not countries that requires balls to travel to, dipshit. Wow, you so fucking ignorant its not even funny.

Really now, toastman posting a picture of a transvestite and joking about it translates to "Zionism is racism in action"? You let our true colors show this time.

He calls me a racist, yet knows nothing about me. i have Arab friends. He is just trying to vilify those evil Joooooos . Nothing new here
Its pathetic, imposters like Saigooon that roam the internet. For someone who claims to have "traveled" a lot, he has the perceptiveness of a chimp. For the longest time he kept telling me the same crap over and over. It blew his fuse when I told him my background. He still has a hard time believing me.

He's basically a very insecure person who feels the need to mention that he's traveled, all the time, when he's loosing arguments. As if everybody else hasn't ever been abroad.

As far as racism. Did you know Saigoooon was / is a stormfront regular? That's about the worst website for racists and anti Semites you can find. He'll give you all kinds of excuses as to why he's a REGULAR there. All of them not believable. You usually post on a website when you find people who's views you agree with. I'm sure on stormfront he found a lot of fellow haters that agreed with his recent statement that "Zionism is racism in action". LOL

Last edited:

Those are not countries that requires balls to travel to, dipshit. Wow, you so fucking ignorant its not even funny.

So....I've been to the 4 countries mentioned, and you haven't been to any of them...and I'm ignorant?

Brilliant.

He is just trying to vilify those evil Joooooos

That really is insulting - not to me, but to Jews and Judaism.

I am not cricising Israel, nor Jews, nor Judaism - I am criticising your use of racism and hate speech. Playing the anti-Semitic card in such a situation is something you should be ashamed of.

Again - I have lived in Israel and love the country and the people. What I do not love is your use of hate speech.

As if everybody else hasnt ever been abroad.

Not at all - most posters here seem to be quite well traveled. You and Rosie seem to be exceptions.

It blew his fuse when I told him my background

Did it? I don't think I even saw it in the end. Can you give me a post # where I can go and check it?

Last edited:

4 crap holes. You really expect anyone to vacation there? Well, except a Finn of course. :D
Ever since his conversion to Islam, his goal is to pray in various mosques around the world. The one in Turkey is special to him, because they took a beautiful Church and called it a Muslim structure.

So....I've been to the 4 countries mentioned, and you haven't been to any of them...and I'm ignorant?

Brilliant.
No, nothing special or relevant about those countries. Nor does that make you right. I know many people who have been to Timbuktu, how is that relevant?

You make me puke with your "I've been here you haven't Nya Nya Nya" bullshit. Every discussion you have on this board always ends up here. Only a classless ignorant person coming from a drek background would feel the need to do what you're doing.

Roudy -

How would you know it's beautiful?

You've never seen it, and you never will.

No, nothing special or relevant about those countries. Nor does that make you right. I know many people who have been to Timbuktu, how is that relevant?

You make me puke with your "I've been here you haven't Nya Nya Nya" bullshit. Every discussion you have on this board always ends up here. Only a classless ignorant person coming from a drek background would feel the need to do what you're doing.

It's relevent because it separates informed opinion from gossip.

I understand something about countries like Bangladesh, Turkey and Indonesia because I have spent a bit of time in each of them; I've read their histories, talked to normal everyday people, and in some cases met their politicians and leaders.

This takes years, of course, but it is the ONLY way any of us can build up a realistic image of what the world is really like.

Anything else is second-hand information at best.

btw, As a general rule, people with "drek" backgrounds don't meet a lot of world leaders!!

Last edited:
He is just trying to vilify those evil Joooooos

That really is insulting - not to me, but to Jews and Judaism.

I am not cricising Israel, nor Jews, nor Judaism - I am criticising your use of racism and hate speech. Playing the anti-Semitic card in such a situation is something you should be ashamed of.

Again - I have lived in Israel and love the country and the people. What I do not love is your use of hate speech.

As if everybody else hasnt ever been abroad.

Not at all - most posters here seem to be quite well traveled. You and Rosie seem to be exceptions.

It blew his fuse when I told him my background

Did it? I don't think I even saw it in the end. Can you give me a post # where I can go and check it?
You don't love Israel and its people, that's quite obvious. I have met other people who have "traveled to Israel" yet remain Jew haters, because of their associations.

Do you think we are stupid like you, and don't understand what't going on here? Based on the countries you have listed you have been to so far, which are majority Muslim, it seems that you have close ties and associations business or otherwise with Muslims.

And there is no way they will even want to talk to you if you're not an anti semetic Israel hater like most of them are. And that's a fact, jack.

I'd also like to point out that there are a lot of very intelligent, very well read and very well-travelled people on this site. There is a lot of knowledge here, and dozens of opinions that are very worth listening to.

Which only makes the deranged zoophiliac ranting from our resident anti-Semites and Islamophobes stand out in even more.

You don't love Israel and its people, that's quite obvious.

Oh, absolutely I love the country. I feel a very deep passion for Israel, and for the Israeli people.

But unlike you I also respect Israel enough to believe that the country is strong enough to stand on its own two feet. It did need special treatment in the 1950's and 1960's, but it doesn't any more. It can rely on truth and facts and justice, and Israel can achieve lasting piece if it works hard enough to do so. It will always survive,adn I hope the US and EU will always guarantee that.

The hatred and racism you post here only makes that harder to achieve.

Based on the countries you have listed you have been to so far, which are majority Muslim, it seems that you have close ties and associations business or otherwise with Muslims.

Not at all - I have travelled all over the world, mainly as a journalist. I've spent as much time in Asia and South America as I have in the Middle East, I guess.

I've written quite a lot about Islamic countries, but I've written more about Africa and Eastern Europe during the past 10 years.

This year I'll probably cover Senegal, The Gambia, Serbia, Croatia and Chernobyl. If you see any kind of pattern in that, I'd like to know what it is!

It's relevent because it separates informed opinion from gossip.

I understand something about countries like Bangladesh, Turkey and Indonesia because I have spent a bit of time in each of them; I've read their histories, talked to normal everyday people, and in some cases met their politicians and leaders.

This takes years, of course, but it is the ONLY way any of us can build up a realistic image of what the world is really like.

Anything else is second-hand information at best.

btw, As a general rule, people with "drek" backgrounds don't meet a lot of world leaders!!
Ha ha ha! As usual you are e legend in your own mind. Ten people can visit the same exact country, go to the same places, meet the same people and come back with very different points of view. Of course someone with your drek background and biases, would come back with your own "skewed" version.

And based on your constant lack of perceptiveness you have shown on this board, who would be interested in your opinions on world affairs? Really Saigoon, you are one of the dumbest most ignorant people I have met. And you've said some of the most outragiously stupid things on this board, that made even the most vile Palestinian terrorist lovers blush.

It doesn't seem that your travels have helped at all. But keep it up up. One day you will surprise us and say something intelligent.

Based on the countries you have listed you have been to so far, which are majority Muslim, it seems that you have close ties and associations business or otherwise with Muslims.

Not at all - I have travelled all over the world, mainly as a journalist. I've spent as much time in Asia and South America as I have in the Middle East, I guess.

I've written quite a lot about Islamic countries, but I've written more about Africa and Eastern Europe during the past 10 years.

This year I'll probably cover Senegal, The Gambia, Serbia, Croatia and Chernobyl. If you see any kind of pattern in that, I'd like to know what it is!
Ha ha ha! A legend in your own mind as I said. The dumbass that hired you as a journalist should be fired. You have difficulty knowing who's who on this very board. Your observations and opinions are worthless drek.

Rosie -

You have absolutely no idea whatsoever what Muslims crowds are like, nor Muslim cities nor Muslim countries. Everything you believe you know is myth, heresay and gossip.

You should try spending some time in Dakar, Istanbul, Dhaka or Maumere, but it is very clear why you nevr have and never will - ignorance and experience are polar opposites. You choose for the former, and deny the latter.
Does it count that I have spent many months on the eastern border of Turkey, east of Erzurum at American military sites? I especially liked it in the winter time in January when the average temperature is -15 F. When we wanted to drive to the nearest village for liquid refreshment, each man was required to carry a 12 guage shotgun, for protection from wild dogs that roamed by the hundreds. That's a little more "mingling with the crowds of Muslims" than hanging around internet cafes, opium dens and gay bars. Wouldn't you think? And FYI I have been in more countries than you would believe.

You don't love Israel and its people, that's quite obvious.

Oh, absolutely I love the country. I feel a very deep passion for Israel, and for the Israeli people.

But unlike you I also respect Israel enough to believe that the country is strong enough to stand on its own two feet. It did need special treatment in the 1950's and 1960's, but it doesn't any more. It can rely on truth and facts and justice, and Israel can achieve lasting piece if it works hard enough to do so. It will always survive,adn I hope the US and EU will always guarantee that.

The hatred and racism you post here only makes that harder to achieve.
No, you respect Israelis because they are tough, strong, positive, fearless and highly intelligent people unlike what you've seen anywhere in the world. You wish you could be like them but you can't, which is yet another reason for your hatred and jealousy. Nothing new though. The side you are rooting for are indefensible scumbags and murderers with no respect for life, and that's what bothers you.

You are confused, on one hand you want to hold on to your hatred of Israel and Jews, and on the other hand you have seen they aren't the horned demons painted by the Muslim world and anti Semites. You are shifty at best.

Forum List

Back