🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Myths and facts about Jerusalem and Temple Mount

That's nowhere near my wealth as YOU put it,Roudy.....I was just showing you where I lived other wise you would then complain I was a Bull Shit Artist,anyway you can't have it both ways.

And Loudy,remember this......I started my business with nothing,Have never been motivated unlike you probably by money........you only get wealth three ways...by cheating people,inherited wealth, and like me through BLOODY HARD WORK and doing the right thing.........just saying steve:cool: As you can see I don't have any hangups and if I was poor I would say so,I have nothing to hide.

My Mom was widowed at 28 with 6 children.....I know hardship,I know poverty...but I also know love and affection,and later in life a certain amount of wealth......but love and affection,and caring for people is the most important thing......that is why I wish to see a happy life for Israelis and Palestinians....why would you and the possee want to continue this dreadful schizum,between the majority of these two wonderful peoples......Answer me that.
Do you really want a happy life for the Israelis? Why then do you feel they have to be subjected to Islamic barbarism and surrender to terrorists? Why all the blood libel type lies about Israel?

I appreciate and empathize what you went through. Now imagine someone like myself, who's family had to escape from TWO Muslim countries, and start a whole new life from scratch. In a place where you have no friends, family, you don't know the language, you aren't familiar with the culture, you don't know our way around. Imagine living during the Islamic revolution, where they've put a famiy member in prison and are tortiring them on a daily basis, for no reason. Imagine friends, someone's child, and other people in the community being taken away in the middle of the next and EXECUTED by an "islamic" court within in 24 hours. Imagine everything you worked for all your life being confiscated and stolen, just because you are a Jew, or Christian, or a Bahaii. I saw this with my own eyes and experienced this Steve. This is what Islam is and Muslims do.

But "we" don't whine and keep blaming others.

Loudy.Respect to you and your family.I know not your ethnicity and I don't care because I get on with everyone as individuals.......but you could let me know....I have travelled most countries and I will start with Iran,run by a pack of DESPOTS in my opinion,most Iranians are good people,but you have this Idiotic Medieval Mentality with the religious and political leaders since the over throw of the Shar(even he went too far)...but for the decent Iranians today life is pretty Grim.....the treatment of minorities like the Fasi's,Jews etc., has been appauling...You would know that a lot better than I.

Iraq was a little better,tell me if I'm wrong apart from the Kurds,one thing you must acknowleged about Saddam he did at least allow women to participate in life,jobs etc.,but your experience was maybe different....which I would be pleased to discuss with you.

The treatment of the Palestinians too was horrible and repressive....I wish to see peace between both peoples.....sometimes on here I feel I'm the only one.

It would be the fairest thing but you must admit the Israelis have been moving the GOAL POSTS with all this illegal building..........ect,.

Fundamentalist of all RELIGIONS in my opinion are the CURSE and reason for all the BLOODLETTING........As they have NO Reasoning.steve
If you are sympathetic to Roudy's life experiences and he explains what happened and why, then how can you not recognize how Iran directs terrorism to all the Islamic terrorists in the world but can't see how it trickles down through Hezbollah to Hamas to the "Resistance Fighters?"

Do you really want a happy life for the Israelis? Why then do you feel they have to be subjected to Islamic barbarism and surrender to terrorists? Why all the blood libel type lies about Israel?

I appreciate and empathize what you went through. Now imagine someone like myself, who's family had to escape from TWO Muslim countries, and start a whole new life from scratch. In a place where you have no friends, family, you don't know the language, you aren't familiar with the culture, you don't know our way around. Imagine living during the Islamic revolution, where they've put a famiy member in prison and are tortiring them on a daily basis, for no reason. Imagine friends, someone's child, and other people in the community being taken away in the middle of the next and EXECUTED by an "islamic" court within in 24 hours. Imagine everything you worked for all your life being confiscated and stolen, just because you are a Jew, or Christian, or a Bahaii. I saw this with my own eyes and experienced this Steve. This is what Islam is and Muslims do.

Loudy.Respect to you and your family.I know not your ethnicity and I don't care because I get on with everyone as individuals.......but you could let me know....I have travelled most countries and I will start with Iran,run by a pack of DESPOTS in my opinion,most Iranians are good people,but you have this Idiotic Medieval Mentality with the religious and political leaders since the over throw of the Shar(even he went too far)...but for the decent Iranians today life is pretty Grim.....the treatment of minorities like the Fasi's,Jews etc., has been appauling...You would know that a lot better than I.

Iraq was a little better,tell me if I'm wrong apart from the Kurds,one thing you must acknowleged about Saddam he did at least allow women to participate in life,jobs etc.,but your experience was maybe different....which I would be pleased to discuss with you.

The treatment of the Palestinians too was horrible and repressive....I wish to see peace between both peoples.....sometimes on here I feel I'm the only one.

It would be the fairest thing but you must admit the Israelis have been moving the GOAL POSTS with all this illegal building..........ect,.

Fundamentalist of all RELIGIONS in my opinion are the CURSE and reason for all the BLOODLETTING........As they have NO Reasoning.steve
If you are sympathetic to Roudy's life experiences and he explains what happened and why, then how can you not recognize how Iran directs terrorism to all the Islamic terrorists in the world but can't see how it trickles down through Hezbollah to Hamas to the "Resistance Fighters?"
And the US directs all the Christian terrorists (like themselves) in the world.
And roudy is a closeted gay man.
So what? :dunno:

Now that was funny. Ima.

Maybe transsexuals think they know who is Gay or not. Is that what you are trying to tell us, Frau Ima? Now pull up your bloomers.

Maybe transsexuals think they know who is Gay or not. Is that what you are trying to tell us, Frau Ima? Now pull up your bloomers.
Closet homosexuals always think everybody else is one like themselves. I wonder if Ima is one of those homosexuals that has a "gaydar"? LOL

Closet homosexuals always think everybody else is one like themselves. I wonder if Ima is one of those homosexuals that has a "gaydar"? LOL

I've already said in another thread that I'm a lesbian. At least I'm honest with myself. :D

I've already said in another thread that I'm a lesbian. At least I'm honest with myself. :D
That reminds me. Back in the prehistoric days when I used to bar hop, if a girl told me she's a lesbian I would answer "that's okay, I'm not jealous, you can bring her along"

Do you have short hair and wear biker leather outfits, with rings through your tongue, nose and lips?

That reminds me. Back in the prehistoric days when I used to bar hop, if a girl told me she's a lesbian I would answer "that's okay, I'm not jealous, you can bring her along"

Do you have short hair and wear biker leather outfits, with rings through your tongue, nose and lips?
"Rings on her fingers, bells on her toes, so she can have music, wherever she goes."

"Rings on her fingers, bells on her toes, so she can have music, wherever she goes."
The ring in the middle of your tongue has got to be one of the grossest things I have ever seen. How do you do that to yourself? I mean that's where you consume food from.

Actually, tattoos, rings, or piercing area big turnoff for me. It's a signal for "been around the block" or "total slut". Although, I have to admit, the tattoo business is booming now. And thanks to that, so is the TATTOO REMOVAL business. I know a tattoo removal doctor / business owner that is happy that getting tattoos is such a big fad now.

I look normal, I even have kids. Guys hit on me all the time thinking I'm a single mom.

I look normal, I even have kids. Guys hit on me all the time thinking I'm a single mom.

You're a psychopathic retard who keeps saying Israel will be nuked. You are nothing but a Nazi WITCH hahahaha :D

Just found a pic of ima

xc4upv.jpg

:D

You're a psychopathic retard who keeps saying Israel will be nuked. You are nothing but a Nazi WITCH hahahaha :D

I'm not saying that I WANT Israel to get nuked, only a nutter would say that, I said that if they don't make peace, the likelyhood of them getting zapped is real.

I'm not saying that I WANT Israel to get nuked, only a nutter would say that, I said that if they don't make peace, the likelyhood of them getting zapped is real.

Hmm, interesting. Israel already made peace with Egypt and Jordan, and offered a peace treaty with Syria for the Golan Heights. What have the Palestinians or other Arab countries offered for peace?

Do have adopted kids from a legal union or from a prior husband or boyfriend?

Hahaha ! Praise be Allah, the greatest God and the most merciful....or some shit like that

Hmm, interesting. Israel already made peace with Egypt and Jordan, and offered a peace treaty with Syria for the Golan Heights. What have the Palestinians or other Arab countries offered for peace?

Well, ima ??? You keep saying it's Israel that needs to make peace with its neighbours, but you can't answer this simple question

Well I have NEVER said I do.......the lines get Blurred when it comes to such things but the real question and original question,Why did America and Israel....promote,fund and arm Hamas in the first place ???? we are not talking a few sheikels here.....They created Hamas and they have morphed into a political party and fairly won the election in GAZA which was highly scrutinized and FAIR.......you can't have it both ways because they won the election fair and square........Israel now have to negotiate with them as a legitimate representatives of the Palestinians.

but for a moment one should never forget how Oliver North moved Weapons to Iran to fight Americans Allie Iraq at the time......via the Contra.......a bigger deciet would be harder to find. All Arms distribution world wide is a question of the status-quo......and it is a filthy business by all sides.........it's just a matter of where you stand.steve

I appreciate Roudys comments,and although uncomfortable reading,it was and still is a very important part of his and his families life....for which their fortitude, in a terrible situation,should be admired.

In Palestine and for the Palestinians (and to Israelis to a degree) this is a situation they have been in for the past 60 years......and it's horrendous.

My desire for these two nations is well documented.

For Roudy there has been an end(but memories still exist) for him and his family because they eventually found freedom and a home,and no matter what side of the fence you stand..That is a very Good thing.

Now for the Palestinians and Israelis....sooner than later I hope.steve:clap2:

ps excuse the spelling and grammar today

and Iran are often a rogue State,.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back