N. Korea abruptly cancels talks with S. Korea, USA summit in question....

I see no reason for him to fire rockets anytime soon.

He got what he wanted: notice from POTUS and fear from the rest of the world.

I see no reason for him to fire rockets anytime soon.

He got what he wanted: notice from POTUS and fear from the rest of the world.
He pushed the envelope.................so much that Japan was ready to kick his ass.........I served there way back when............and could hardly believe it when they were ready to go whoop his ass................

I never thought I'd here that from them.

The Japanese will talk big, which is a first, but with rockets aimed at them do nothing.

That's Kim point: he has to be taken seriously.

Quick question................how many of you people think these talks are actually going to go on?

Guess Pompeo got a bit ahead of himself in his bragging to Trump.

My thinking that the bribe that Trump gave the little f***** wasn't big enough.
LOL

Was that the bribe that if you don't knock it the fuck off we are gonna take your Nuclear sites down...

LOL

Well, today on the news, it was announced that North Korea has abruptly stopped talks with S. Korea, and now it's being said that the summit talks with Trump are in jeopardy.

Apparently, Un is pissed that we went ahead with our joint military exercises with S. Korea.

Still think Trump deserves the Nobel peace prize?

North Korea cancels high-level talks with the South

Trump yesterday, "Iran can't be trusted in any deal, but North Korea can be trusted 100%".
Trump today, wiping egg off his face...

Well, today on the news, it was announced that North Korea has abruptly stopped talks with S. Korea, and now it's being said that the summit talks with Trump are in jeopardy.

Apparently, Un is pissed that we went ahead with our joint military exercises with S. Korea.

Trump yesterday, "Iran can't be trusted in any deal, but North Korea can be trusted 100%".
That's a LIE..............He never said Jong could be trusted..........that's just utter BS.......

And suddenly here you are hinting on how Iran was gonna play nice.............Because it was Obama.........was that what you wanted to really say.

LOL

Lol, you Dims just pray that Trump fails to wihn peace over in Korea so you can do your fantasy impeachment unimpeded, lololololol.

Your hate-America-first mask is finally coming off.

How so? Obama once traded 5 Taliban leaders for one Army deserter. He also delivered $400 million to Iran for four American hostages.

The North Koreans have released four American prisoners. They've quit threatening to launch missiles at US cities. They've stopped testing nuclear weapons. They've stopped launching missiles over Japan. They quit threatening to launch a missile at Guam

So just what did Trump trade them for those things? Absolutely nothing. Nada. Zilch. Zero.

We shall see. The meeting is cancelled due to standard training that happens every year between our nations. It was called Team Spirit when I served.

Jong may or may not be serious. Only time will tell................If it works it's good for the world........if not then back to normal business.

I hope for the better outcome.
I share your sentiment. If Trump meets with the Kim and gets a good nonproliferation deal, that would be great for the world. And if Kim balks, it merely shows the world that Kim is not serious.

Either way, it is still a win-win situation for the USA and Trump is obviously much smarter than people who cannot understand that.

Last edited:
Quit being an idiot. Kim is smart and not naive. Trump has not, and is unable, to drive Kim into a cage. KIm has nukes, and Japan and South Korea do not want him provoked.

We shall see. The meeting is cancelled due to standard training that happens every year between our nations. It was called Team Spirit when I served.

Jong may or may not be serious. Only time will tell................If it works it's good for the world........if not then back to normal business.

I share your sentiment. If Trump meets with the Kim and gets a good nonproliferation deal, that would be great for the world. And if Kim balks, it merely shows the world that Kim is not serious.

Either way it is still a win, win situation.
It certainly is not a win win if we have an unstable Kim on the loose.

Either way it is still a win, win situation.
It certainly is not a win win if we have an unstable Kim on the loose.
Like the one firing missiles before

:abgg2q.jpg:

100% correct. If he does start launching missiles, watch Japan and South Korea start promising China to be much more subservient to its regional dominance if it will corral Kim.

Quit being an idiot. Kim is smart and not naive. Trump has not, and is unable, to drive Kim into a cage. KIm has nukes, and Japan and South Korea do not want him provoked.
It is apparent that you are such a idiot that you cannot even comprehend the fact that Trump is much smarter than you.

It is apparent that you are such a idiot that you cannot even comprehend the fact that Trump is much smarter than you.
Your ad hom reveals you cannot argue the points.

Forum List

Back