N Korea could soon attack hawaii

If N. Korea had the same amount of missiles and nukes that Russia has, I might be concerned, but they don't, so I'm not really.

If you really want to worry about US Naval bases, you ought to worry about the one in Yokosuka Japan. That is much closer to N. Korea than Hawaii.

If N. Korea had the same amount of missiles and nukes that Russia has, I might be concerned, but they don't, so I'm not really.

If you really want to worry about US Naval bases, you ought to worry about the one in Yokosuka Japan. That is much closer to N. Korea than Hawaii.
Have you ever lived in Seoul ? NK could hit it with normal artillery fire.

Have you ever lived in Seoul ? NK could hit it with normal artillery fire.

I know this.........I've seen documentaries and news articles on the N/S. Korean border and how things are over there. And yeah, because they can hit S. Korea with conventional weapons, they wouldn't use nukes. Why? They are too close and could possibly end up contaminating their country with fallout.

Right now, this is much ado about nothing. Yeah, Un is a nutjob and wants to assert his power, but he doesn't have the military power to do it or defend his country if he did attack us.

And, because he's used all his countries money for his military, he doesn't have the cash for a protracted war.

It would be nice if people would look at this logically and think it through rather than running around saying that the sky is falling.

N. Korea has no demonstrated long range capability. Yes the threat is to their immediate neighbors which is why Trump has deployed the THAAD missile defense system to South Korea.
Right now this minute all our aircraft carriers are home in port being refitted.

Something really big is up with that.

It is really hard to predict stupidity.

The N.Koreans are dumb little monkeys that fell out of the trees and were too stupid to climb back up and stay there.

You really don't know much about that country, do you? Most of the country lives in poverty and is scared to death of the government, and it's only the power elite that are running things. Many people have died trying to get out of that country for fear of the government killing them.

N. Korea has no demonstrated long range capability. Yes the threat is to their immediate neighbors which is why Trump has deployed the THAAD missile defense system to South Korea.
Right now this minute all our aircraft carriers are home in port being refitted.

Something really big is up with that.

Right now? Really? Do you have a link to prove your claims, or are you just parroting a story that was debunked over 3 months ago? Carriers are based on 18 month cycles, 6 for shipyard and training, 6 for deployment workups, and 6 for deployment. And, all the carriers are rotated so that no more than half of the carriers are in shipyard at any one time.

And no, Norfolk piers aren't the shipyard, they are piers. The shipyards are located at Portsmouth VA or Bremerton ME. Baltimore has shipyards, but I don't think they are big enough to retrofit a carrier.

47ef337cd2abd5f9cb55ad0107eb17571697df2e29f8a677f19b0e1d574a7141.jpg

Well N. Korean leadership is pretty Bat shit crazy but I haven't seen any indication that they have a real death wish.

North Korea might be able to launch a missile- and there is a reasonable chance that American systems could shoot it down.

The United States could drop 50 nukes on NK without seriously reducing our nuclear deterrant force- and NK couldn't respond other.

It is really hard to predict stupidity.

The N.Koreans are dumb little monkeys that fell out of the trees and were too stupid to climb back up and stay there.

'dumb little monkey's that developed nuclear bombs and missiles by starving their own population- and have a very active hacking program.

North Koreans aren't stupid- even if their leadership is batshit crazy.

Well N. Korean leadership is pretty Bat shit crazy but I haven't seen any indication that they have a real death wish.

North Korea might be able to launch a missile- and there is a reasonable chance that American systems could shoot it down.

The United States could drop 50 nukes on NK without seriously reducing our nuclear deterrant force- and NK couldn't respond other.

Exactly. While N. Korea might have the capability to start a war, they don't have the ability for a long conflict or even the ability to win against a major country. Shoot................S. Korea could probably take them even without our help if necessary, but since we're allies, we'd probably help.

Trump 'deployed' THAAD because the deployment was set up last summer by the Obama administration.
THAAD missile defense system arrives in South Korea - CNN.com
The decision to deploy THAAD in South Korea was made in July of last year, and US President Donald Trump's administration has said it's committed to following through.

Forum List

Back