N Korea could soon attack hawaii

I heard Trump is secretly having all the records from Hawaii transferred to Camp David in case of a nuclear attack on Hawaii by N. Korea, because he still has to prove that Obama was an illegitimate president who was born in Kenya.

The records will then be gone over by those who have been interred in the Wal Mart concentration camps and the findings released on Twitter.

Well N. Korean leadership is pretty Bat shit crazy but I haven't seen any indication that they have a real death wish.

North Korea might be able to launch a missile- and there is a reasonable chance that American systems could shoot it down.

The United States could drop 50 nukes on NK without seriously reducing our nuclear deterrant force- and NK couldn't respond other.

Exactly. While N. Korea might have the capability to start a war, they don't have the ability for a long conflict or even the ability to win against a major country. Shoot................S. Korea could probably take them even without our help if necessary, but since we're allies, we'd probably help.
Last time, the S.Koreans could not do anything without US help. My dad fought in that war. Then he went back to the DMZ at Panmunjom several times after that as well.

This next time I don't expect anything to be any different.

Most people don't realize that fokking N.Korea is wasting a lot of resources maintaining the 4th largest army in the world.

That forces S.Korea to maintain the 5th.

These stupid monkeys are going to use it eventually.

Active Military Manpower by Country

I heard Trump is secretly having all the records from Hawaii transferred to Camp David in case of a nuclear attack on Hawaii by N. Korea, because he still has to prove that Obama was an illegitimate president who was born in Kenya.

The records will then be gone over by those who have been interred in the Wal Mart concentration camps and the findings released on Twitter.
They (the Pentagon) should move the Pacific Fleet out of Japan and Hawaii as well, while they are at it, and sent it back to San Diego (and/or Seattle) where it belongs.

While deployed on cruise at sea the fleet is practically invulnerable.

While docked in Japan and Hawaii it is a sitting duck.

We did not learn jack sh!t from the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor back in 1941.

It is really hard to predict stupidity.

The N.Koreans are dumb little monkeys that fell out of the trees and were too stupid to climb back up and stay there.

Well N. Korean leadership is pretty Bat shit crazy but I haven't seen any indication that they have a real death wish.

North Korea might be able to launch a missile- and there is a reasonable chance that American systems could shoot it down.

The United States could drop 50 nukes on NK without seriously reducing our nuclear deterrant force- and NK couldn't respond other.

Exactly. While N. Korea might have the capability to start a war, they don't have the ability for a long conflict or even the ability to win against a major country. Shoot................S. Korea could probably take them even without our help if necessary, but since we're allies, we'd probably help.
Last time, the S.Koreans could not do anything without US help. My dad fought in that war. Then he went back to the DMZ at Panmunjom several times after that as well.

This next time I don't expect anything to be any different.

Most people don't realize that fokking N.Korea is wasting a lot of resources maintaining the 4th largest army in the world.

That forces S.Korea to maintain the 5th.

These stupid monkeys are going to use it eventually.

Active Military Manpower by Country

There are large US military bases in S. Korea. There's a reason for that.

They (the Pentagon) should move the Pacific Fleet out of Japan and Hawaii as well, while they are at it, and sent it back to San Diego (and/or Seattle) where it belongs.

We did not learn jack sh!t from the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor back in 1941.

The reason we have carrier groups is so we can project force around the world.

San Diego is no safer than Hawaii is today- but if we want to deploy a carrier group in the China Sea or the Indian ocean, Hawaii is much closer.

If N. Korea had the same amount of missiles and nukes that Russia has, I might be concerned, but they don't, so I'm not really.

If you really want to worry about US Naval bases, you ought to worry about the one in Yokosuka Japan. That is much closer to N. Korea than Hawaii.
Have you ever lived in Seoul ? NK could hit it with normal artillery fire.

I know this.........I've seen documentaries and news articles on the N/S. Korean border and how things are over there. And yeah, because they can hit S. Korea with conventional weapons, they wouldn't use nukes. Why? They are too close and could possibly end up contaminating their country with fallout.

Right now, this is much ado about nothing. Yeah, Un is a nutjob and wants to assert his power, but he doesn't have the military power to do it or defend his country if he did attack us.

And, because he's used all his countries money for his military, he doesn't have the cash for a protracted war.

It would be nice if people would look at this logically and think it through rather than running around saying that the sky is falling.
Your assumption that NK wouldn't use a nuke against SK is based on the idea that most people are rational. Dictatorships rarely have that quality and could careless about the population in general.

Granted Truman's monumental failure in the early 50's that created the monster we know today and granted Bill Clinton's generous gift of nuclear capability in the 90's and Clinton's ICBM sale to China, the fact remains that NK is just a two bit anomaly in the civilized world.

Hawaii has significant symbolism for anyone choosing to attack America.

It is the place where Obama first emigrated to the US.

African-refugees-Patrick-BarAP-Apr-25-2016.jpg

You have obviously never served in the Navy, otherwise you wouldn't have made such stupid statements. You DO realize that there are many radar and satellite systems that are watching, so another attack like Dec. 7th, is highly unlikely if not impossible.

And no, our ships are vulnerable if they are out at sea as well. If they weren't then the Navy wasted a LOT of my time with GQ drills.

Forum List

Back