N Korea will execute 33 New Christians

Chuckt

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2013
N.Koreans Face Execution for Contact with Missionary

North Koreans who converted to Christianity or received money from a South Korean missionary apparently face execution. A source said Sunday 33 North Koreans will be executed in a secret cell at the State Security Department on charges of attempting to overthrow the regime by receiving money to set up 500 underground churches.

The Chosun Ilbo (English Edition): Daily News from Korea - N.Koreans Face Execution for Contact with Missionary

A source said Sunday 33 North Koreans will be executed in a secret cell at the State Security Department on charges of attempting to overthrow the regime by receiving money to set up 500 underground churches.
I don't get it? How could setting up underground churches have anything to do with overthrowing the government? :eusa_eh:

The free world should never allowed Korea to split apart. But, it has. North Korea is now China's tar baby. Nukes, mass starvations and that crazy nepotistic paternal oligarchy they helped create. Like in a O. Henry play, this is going to bite the Chinese in the behind....

Last edited:
The NorKs have a lot of work to do if they are going to catch up with Egypt, Syria, or Indonesia.

A source said Sunday 33 North Koreans will be executed in a secret cell at the State Security Department on charges of attempting to overthrow the regime by receiving money to set up 500 underground churches.
I don't get it? How could setting up underground churches have anything to do with overthrowing the government? :eusa_eh:

In North Korea you worship the leader. Not God. The leader thinks he is God and he doesn't want any competition. He's afraid he'll get "overthrown". This is why communist nations arrest and kill Christians. They fear they will lose control of the people.

Ask the Romans.

The most evil, corrupt, murderous regime on the face of the earth and the world looks away.

If the time were ever ripe to rid the planet of this pariah, it is now.

Hmm I am not looking away. I just don't care.

In North Korea you worship the leader. Not God. The leader thinks he is God and he doesn't want any competition. He's afraid he'll get "overthrown". This is why communist nations arrest and kill Christians. They fear they will lose control of the people.
The North Korean people have clearly been brainwashed. It's obvious that the North Korean leader is not God as he is not immortal.

Forum List

Back