🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NAACP admits to being snookered

you're a liar...it was all over the media, yahoo had it etc...

AFTER FOX broadcast, stupid. They got it from their righty winged idiot Breitbart. There is no credibility at fox and at Breitbart. Period. None.

how do you know they didn't get it from the same source as fox?

i await your proof

Fox is the one who ran with this story, directly off a damn Blog...Breitbart. They ran it as fact and credible.

Everyone after that was just that, after fox. It is not my claim its yours, so I will wait for you to prove Yahoo ran it before fox. lol

Fox lied, again. They ran it as a "news" story and Hannity, Fox and friends and Oreilly went to town with it. They are fools and whats worse is their fans.

I love how fox is now trying to say....hey white house, since you reported on a story we broadcasted, you are wrong for not checking your facts, so this is all your faults....Oh dear god, they are really saying this.

Fox just sucks ass.

Last edited:
Hey Yurt?

Are you going to admit that this was a dishonest hatchet job anytime in this thread?

why would i even bother discussing anything with a moron who believes that if i steal something and then later make amends for it, that i never stole anything

:lol:

He wont admit the right did anything wrong. He just wont even though its blatantly obvious here.

For Yurt's credibility, please see below.

well, i'd like some PROOF before i accuse him of doing it
ya know, like would be innocent until proven guilty?
odd concept, i know

Am I the ONLY one who finds it odd that a woman was just accused of and lost her job for something that we only seen partial evidence about and now some are turning around and doing the exact same thing to someone else?
yup
thats what i see too

Are you two actually saying this wasnt a hatchet job by breitbart? Are you serious? Fox new what they were doing by not CHECKING out facts before airing it, and they just went to town.

You cannot be serious with this tripe or do you belive the acorn tape as well?

Am I the ONLY one who finds it odd that a woman was just accused of and lost her job for something that we only seen partial evidence about and now some are turning around and doing the exact same thing to someone else?
yup
thats what i see too

Are you two actually saying this wasnt a hatchet job by breitbart? Are you serious? Fox new what they were doing by not CHECKING out facts before airing it, and they just went to town.

still waiting for the PROOF dipshit

This woman needs to be reinstated with full back pay and she deserves and apology from fox/unfax and all the right wing Hacks that defamed her, and of course from the USDA and the White House.

AFTER FOX broadcast, stupid. They got it from their righty winged idiot Breitbart. There is no credibility at fox and at Breitbart. Period. None.

i await your proof

Fox is the one who ran with this story, directly off a damn Blog...Breitbart. They ran it as fact and credible.

Everyone after that was just that, after fox. It is not my claim its yours, so I will wait for you to prove Yahoo ran it before fox. lol

Fox lied, again. They ran it as a "news" story and Hannity, Fox and friends and Oreilly went to town with it. They are fools and whats worse is their fans.

I love how fox is now trying to say....hey white house, since you reported on a story we broadcasted, you are wrong for not checking your facts, so this is all your faults....Oh dear god, they are really saying this.

Fox just sucks ass.

Show where Fox ran with this story and portrayed the original video as being credible?

Show me where zona, you fucking liar.

This woman needs to be reinstated with full back pay and she deserves and apology from fox/unfax and all the right wing Hacks that defamed her, and of course from the USDA and the White House.
Yep. So far Gibbs and the NAACP have apologized. Don't hold your breathe waiting for FOX and Breitbart to do so.

yup
thats what i see too

No, you stupid, lying, partisan hack. We'r saying

A) Fox did nothing wrong. If they did, you or someone else would have to proof we've requested

B) You don't have PROOF that Breibert is the one who edited this video, you have left wing hysteria with nothing to back it up.

C) That you a are stupid, lying, partisan hack.

Try being honest for once in your miserable existence Zona, that is all we're asking. Be honest and say "Hey FoxNews is not the one who ran with this video , FoxNews did not try to get this woman canned, hey FoxNews actually objected to her being so hastily fired.

Alas, this is a lost cause because you do not have a single honest bone in your body. No integrity at all. NONE. I am SO saddened to know that your dishonestly is nothing unusual in this country.

I hope she sues Murdock. Seriously. Defemation of character. They knew it was not "news". They broadcasted a misleading blog from breitbart....

Pathetic

i await your proof

Fox just sucks ass.

Show where Fox ran with this story and portrayed the original video as being credible?

They showed one part...one...not before or after, only one part.

Do you not understand this, you fucking hack.

I hope she sues Murdock. Seriously. Defemation of character. They knew it was not "news". They broadcasted a misleading blog from breitbart....

Pathetic
if she did, she would LOSE
since Fox News did nothing of the sort you pathetic fucking liar

Fox just sucks ass.

They showed one part...one...not before or after, only one part.

Do you not understand this, you fucking hack.
pot, kettle, meet

Yep. So far Gibbs and the NAACP have apologized. Don't hold your breathe waiting for FOX and Breitbart to do so.

Breitbart refuses opportunity to apologize to Sherrod Crooks and Liars Media
someone already posted a link in one of the MANY threads on this where he DID apologize

Pathetic
if she did, she would LOSE
since Fox News did nothing of the sort you pathetic fucking liar

Ok...fox didnt run that story? Really? I get it, you ar kidding. You cant be this dumb. CAn you?

Breitbart refuses opportunity to apologize to Sherrod Crooks and Liars Media
someone already posted a link in one of the MANY threads on this where he DID apologize

I would love to see it. If you cant show me where it is you are a fucking liar. I can tell you what he said, he said it wasn't about her it was about the NAACP.

He never said he was sorry. I am putting it out there. Prove me wrong you fucking liar.

PROVE ME WRONG. HE NEVER SAID HE WAS SORRY FOR WHAT HE DID TO THAT WOMAN AND FOX NEVER SAID THEY WERE WRONG TO SHOW IT.

DIVE CON, I AM CALLINGYOU OUT.

DONT BE A PUSSY.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back