🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NAACP admits to being snookered

perhaps you can show me where a15 actually disagreed with you and countered your claim....because all i see is him telling me to fuck off when i pointed out i was right that you said it wasn't racism and he further defends your position by explaining that you would have found it a racist act if she didn't make amends....

i await your proof

I repeated her opinion to you, fucko.

I didn't say, "actually, Ravi is right and I agree that because she made amends the act wasn't racist."

It's pathetic that you have to lie like this.

i will make it real simple for you, because that is obviously what it takes....

you first defended her and then told me to fuck off...so here is your chance to counter ravi's point....

explain how ravi is wrong....

You are pathetic.

Ravi's opinion is wrong because even though she made amends, the original act of not doing enough was based on race and therefor racist. The woman pretty much says it herself that it's racist. That she did make full amends (which she did and you would learn if you watched the Maddow video ... farmer never felt wronged and swore up and down that she was in no way racist) does not mean the act didn't happen. Now FUCK YOU for turning this thread into THAT when the only reason why this is being talked about is because the SCUMBAG Breitbart and his accomplices at FOX News took this entirely out of context and dishonesty ran with it. FUCK YOU for making this about that and not the huge disservice done to this woman who did nothing but tell her own story of overcoming racism in a candid manner. THAT'S what make you the piece of trash that you are, Yurt.

Last edited:
you're a liar...it was all over the media, yahoo had it etc...

AFTER FOX broadcasted, stupid. They got it from their righty winged idiot Breitbart. There is no credibility at fox and at Breitbart. Period. None.

Fox didnt broadcast anything until after the administration forced her resignation. The second they did that, the issue became news and the video needed to be played. It's not their fault that the only people who had the full video was the NAACP and they hadnt released it.

Silly Fox for assuming that the NAACP would screen their own video before they made a stupid judgment.
That's not actually true. Bill O'Reilly was calling for her to resign before she did.

She IS a racist.... Along with the room full of people who cheered and laughed while she was talking about fucking over the white dude...

Duh.....
They were empathizing with her struggle, not cheering and laughing at the white guy.

You're an idiot and a race baiter.

:thup:

She IS a racist.... Along with the room full of people who cheered and laughed while she was talking about fucking over the white dude...

Duh.....
They were empathizing with her struggle, not cheering and laughing at the white guy.

Holy shit... You'll defend anything stupid and rediculous, won't you?

You are a complete fuckstain and a waste of oxygen.

Yurt is an asshole.

If he every marries I pity his wife.

"You didn't make the bed you fucking moron because there is a pillow on the floor! Stop claiming you made the bed when obviously YOU DID NOT! It doesn't matter if I knocked the pillow on the floor and you didn't notice it!!! You DIDN'T MAKE THE BED!"

:lol:

Duh.....

Holy shit... You'll defend anything stupid and rediculous, won't you?

You are a complete fuckstain and a waste of oxygen.

Nope...I can't see myself ever defending you.

AFTER FOX broadcasted, stupid. They got it from their righty winged idiot Breitbart. There is no credibility at fox and at Breitbart. Period. None.

Fox didnt broadcast anything until after the administration forced her resignation. The second they did that, the issue became news and the video needed to be played. It's not their fault that the only people who had the full video was the NAACP and they hadnt released it.

Silly Fox for assuming that the NAACP would screen their own video before they made a stupid judgment.
That's not actually true. Bill O'Reilly was calling for her to resign before she did.

How is that?? She resigned before 5pm and his show airs at 8pm.

Yurt is an asshole.

If he every marries I pity his wife.

"You didn't make the bed you fucking moron because there is a pillow on the floor! Stop claiming you made the bed when obviously YOU DID NOT! It doesn't matter if I knocked the pillow on the floor and you didn't notice it!!! You DIDN'T MAKE THE BED!"

:lol:

"The pillow is on the floor, therefore the bed is NOT made, you LIAR!" :lol:

What evidence do you have that Brietbart cut everything else out? How do you know they didn't recieve the video as is? I mean until the NAACP released the full tape, I see absolutely no evidence that anyone but them had the full tape.

And Glenn didn't call Brietbart dishonest. He just made the point that the video is out of context and gave her point of view along with asking the question about how the NAACP responded too it so quickly without watching the video they had or gathering any information on it or why the President demanded her resignation immediately when alot more damning statements have been given by others who are much more important in the administration, who yet still have their jobs.

If you think that Breitbart didn't cut that to just show her saying she didn't do everything she could for the white farmer then I have some nice swampland in Florida you might be interested in purchasing.
hey, how about some PROOF first

someone gave the tape to him, why dont they come forward and say if they gave him the full tape or not
btw, the full tape came from the NAACP
so, the edited version had to have some connection to THEM

yeah, the tape could have been sent to this breitbart creature by a liberal plant, maybe hillary.

poor breitbart, was abused. :(

Wow , this thread spun out of control after I went to bed. A few thoughts.

Number one . Yay for Art, he came through and restored my faith that some libs can be honest and admitted that yes the woman's initial actions in her little parable were racist, and that Ravi is wrong, oh Ravi wrong how many times have I typed that?

Second thought, FoxNews had NOTHING to do with spreading this video, Art further bolster your credibility and do the research and admit that this video was spread by the internet and FoxNews neither aired it nor discussed it until AFTER the woman was asked to resign. Heck , Beck said he didn't even KNOW about the story until the woman was asked to resign and that his the blogs. Yes, O Reilly made comments on his show that the woman should be fired for racism, and left it at that.

As for who edited the end of the video out, yes that was wrong to use part of a video like that, but we don't know who did it, just b/c some of you want it to be Breibert, and or FoxNews, doesn't constitute proof of anything, heck haven't you JUST learned not to jump to conclusions? Good grief.

As for the woman herself, as I said when the entire video became available, goof for her for eventually realizing her racism was wrong, but that does not negate the fact that she did in fact let her racism affect her job BEFORE she changed her views. Whether a person should be fired for something that happened 22 years ago, eh personally I don't think so, but I am not going to argue if those in charge decide to do so.

Also, it is QUITE obvious that this video itself was not an act of racism from Mrs Sherrodd

As for the crowd, it is OBVIOUS that they were giggling and laughing about her racist acts. it is stupid and counter productive to pretend otherwise. I can guarantee you that if a white man was at a Tea Party event telling white folks about how he was racist towards a black man and the audience was giggling Ravi would have started 20 threads by now demanding the Tea Party be disbanded.

As for Ravi, you are stupid, a liar, and a racist. You are a discredit to human beings everywhere. I ask you a simple question again, and come on, I want an answer you lying piece of dog shit. Why are you so quick to forgive a black woman for racism from 22 years ago yet you bring up something I did 18 years ago in an attempt to slam me, time after time? Come on Ravi, have some guts.

Once again Art, I apologize, you came through in this thread exactly as I hoped you would based off some of our previous conversations.

Absolutely I disdain racism, why don't you?

Then stay focused and comment on What Fox and Breitbart did. Ttry to stay focused.
you need to focus you dumbfuck
Fox News didnt have anything to do with this story other than to report the TRUTH
stick your head further up your ass

Report the truth? Really? Sure as shit ain't what they did on Monday all day. They spent the whole afternoon calling for her skull and branding her as a racist.

Matter of fact, ran it with the breaking news banner.

Tuesday, when it was proven that it was severely edited (kinda like some members do on here with quotes on occasion), they immediately flip flopped and started to say that she was fired unfairly.

Try again Dipshit Con.

Any comment on Breitbart and fox being pieces of shit for what they did ..

Oh dear god fox fans are idiots who swallow this crap all the time. They took parts of the tape they wanted to show and totally misrepresented everything.

The white house screwed up by actually believing fox. Enough with this crap. Didn't the acorn tape prove all they do is lie.

Damn Fox and breitbart sucks ass.
WOW, you are just MASSIVELY stupid

Dive con, stop me when I am wrong here.

Beitbart doctored a tape,.
first thing you said
where is your PROOF he doctored anything

you are a liar

^your words....

if she didn't commit a racist act, then i am correct in saying that you said it was not racism...we ARE talking about the act you moron....care to apologize now?
Again, I did not say she wasn't racist. I said she didn't commit a racist act because in the end she helped the guy save his house.

Why do you keep claiming that I said she wasn't racist?

if the act isn't racist, then how can she be racist for committing it?

this is what you're saying: if someone steals from you, but then later makes amends for it....they never stole from you

do you not see the abosolute idiocy of what you're saying???
um he IS saying the ACT was racist

Then stay focused and comment on What Fox and Breitbart did. Ttry to stay focused.
Fox News didnt have anything to do with this story other than to report the TRUTH

Report the truth? Really? Sure as shit ain't what they did on Monday all day. They spent the whole afternoon calling for her skull and branding her as a racist.

Tuesday, when it was proven that it was severely edited (kinda like some members do on here with quotes on occasion), they immediately flip flopped and started to say that she was fired unfairly.

Try again Dipshit Con.
yeah, AFTER SHE WAS FORCED TO RESIGN
so it WAS breaking news
sheeesh

If you think that Breitbart didn't cut that to just show her saying she didn't do everything she could for the white farmer then I have some nice swampland in Florida you might be interested in purchasing.

someone gave the tape to him, why dont they come forward and say if they gave him the full tape or not

yeah, the tape could have been sent to this breitbart creature by a liberal plant, maybe hillary.

well, i'd like some PROOF before i accuse him of doing it
ya know, like would be innocent until proven guilty?
odd concept, i know

Try again Dipshit Con.

Link me to ANY video of ANYONE from FoxNews calling her a racist who should be fired on Monday.

You liar.

odd concept, i know

Am I the ONLY one who finds it odd that a woman was just accused of and lost her job for something that we only seen partial evidence about and now some are turning around and doing the exact same thing to someone else?

odd concept, i know

Am I the ONLY one who finds it odd that a woman was just accused of and lost her job for something that we only seen partial evidence about and now some are turning around and doing the exact same thing to someone else?
yup
thats what i see too

Forum List

Back