NAACP; It Really Doesnt Matter if Scot had a Gun

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
What a freaking idiot. The Second Amendment does not give you the right to confront he cops with a gun in your hand and ignore orders to drop that gun.

Charlotte NAACP President: 'It Doesn't Really Matter' If Keith Lamont Scott Had a Gun - Breitbart

On Thursday’s broadcast of “CNN Newsroom,” Charlotte-Mecklenburg NAACP President Minister Corine Mack argued that “it doesn’t really matter” if Keith Lamont Scott had a gun when he was shot by police.

Mack said that the police should release video of the Scott incident. She added, “At the end of the day, you know, a video may show a different perspective, depending on the angle, and so it will have many different angles. You may not get the full picture. I think the most important part is the contrast in him having a book versus a gun, but in my mind, and in most of the community’s mind, it really doesn’t matter if he had a gun. At the end of the day we have the right under the Second Amendment to carry here in North Carolina. And their responsibility was to engage him in a more de-escalated way, to find out if he had a permit for his gun, and allow him to go on his merry way, and he would still be living today.

What a freaking idiot. The Second Amendment does not give you the right to confront he cops with a gun in your hand and ignore orders to drop that gun.

Charlotte NAACP President: 'It Doesn't Really Matter' If Keith Lamont Scott Had a Gun - Breitbart

On Thursday’s broadcast of “CNN Newsroom,” Charlotte-Mecklenburg NAACP President Minister Corine Mack argued that “it doesn’t really matter” if Keith Lamont Scott had a gun when he was shot by police.

Mack said that the police should release video of the Scott incident. She added, “At the end of the day, you know, a video may show a different perspective, depending on the angle, and so it will have many different angles. You may not get the full picture. I think the most important part is the contrast in him having a book versus a gun, but in my mind, and in most of the community’s mind, it really doesn’t matter if he had a gun. At the end of the day we have the right under the Second Amendment to carry here in North Carolina. And their responsibility was to engage him in a more de-escalated way, to find out if he had a permit for his gun, and allow him to go on his merry way, and he would still be living today.

Release the video and if he had a gun it does matter because pointing a gun or holding a gun while confronting officers of the law is never wise!

Your Second Amendment Rights only go so far but leave it to some Progressive Liberal wanting it to go too far!

Now the lefties are the gun nutters. They beleive a black man has the right to brandish a weapon in the presence of an officer. Progressives are simply lunatics.

Mike_Brown_comic.jpg

Forum List

Back