Nadler a Stupid Bufoon?

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
Nadler said Barr is "terrified of having to face a skilled attorney."

How's that again? Most of the Democrats on that committee are attorneys. Barr is perfectly happy to answer any questions they might have.

So Nadler is admitting that the attorney-congresspeople on the committee are not "skilled attorneys." They are incompetent, failed attorneys and political hacks, perhaps?

Bingo.

He is beyond scared. He slipped up a lot today, lied his arse off.

How's that again? Most of the Democrats on that committee are attorneys. Barr is perfectly happy to answer any questions they might have.

So Nadler is admitting that the attorney-congresspeople on the committee are not "skilled attorneys." They are incompetent, failed attorneys and political hacks, perhaps?

Bingo.

And on and on the circus goes . . . who's next to be drawn and quartered under the big top, nobody knows.

Bingo.

Didn’t the GOP have a guest attorney in the Kav hearings? Dr. Ford seems to have more courage than the AG.

Bingo.

Well we found out yesterday that isn't true. Hell you could tell Barr hasn't even read the full report himself.

LMAO Barr scared??

I doubt he's scared of a bunch of grand standing dweebs.

He's refused to go to the second meeting and rightly so. He's getting ready to start HIS investigation into the who, what, where, how and why.

You could see the panel all looked like deer caught in the headlights when he mentioned it.

He should have one very interesting report and I hope we all get to read it.

LMAO Barr scared??

He's refused to go to the second meeting and rightly so. He's getting ready to start HIS investigation into the who, what, where, how and why.

You could see the panel all looked like deer caught in the headlights when he mentioned it.

He would lie like tramp anyway. No loss. He is very non-creditable. A blowhard.

LMAO Barr scared??

And you are full of shit.

If Barr agreed with you he'd the greatest guy you ever saw. Since he doesn't he's a liar.

Go pound sand dipshit.

LMAO Barr scared??

If Barr agreed with you he'd the greatest guy you ever saw. Since he doesn't he's a liar.

Go pound sand dipshit.

Well apparently the only one above the law is the Potus. Lets remember that when we get a Dem Potus.

LMAO Barr scared??

Go pound sand dipshit.

Well apparently the only one above the law is the Potus. Lets remember that when we get a Dem Potus.

Since the POTUS broke no laws your statement is bullshit.

Oh and lets see if the Reps go after the next Dem POTUS the way you idiots are going after Trump.

Can't wait. How bout your stupid ass??

Bingo.
How lucky is Trump to have Jerry Nadler as his chief inquisitor on Capitol Hill? Recall Nadler from his Jabba-the-Hutt days defending Bill Clinton from impeachment exactly 20 years ago. He must have thought we wouldn’t notice it is the same guy if he underwent barometric surgery—that’s where you let high pressure squeeze you into the human likeness of a raisin, but side effects include a full-blown case of TDS and a lot of tailor bills—and behold, Nadler is telling us we are in the midst of a Kon-scth-tooo-shun-al Kryyy-Siss! Pass the popcorn please.

Nadler-pants.jpg

The Week in Pictures: Nadlering Nabob of Nihilism Edition

Forum List

Back