Nadler is abusing his power

The WITCH HUNT Continues ...​

Nadler has jumped the shark with partisan hack, disbarred John Dean who lied 19 times to Federal prosecutors.

Instead of passing legislation, Nadler is continuing the 3-year long Witch Hunt for President Donald Trump.

Nadler has jumped the shark with partisan hack, disbarred John Dean who lied 19 times to Federal prosecutors.

Instead of passing legislation, Nadler is continuing the 3-year long Witch Hunt for President Donald Trump.

Don't expect me to even watch a Hannity video, he is a joke.

Nadler is doing his job

Nobody is above the law....even Trump

You’re thinking of Nadler, who brought a disbarred lawyer who pled guilty to multiple felonies for Nixon and now makes money off his crimes.

What the fuck this asshole has to do with the Mueller report is beyond me.

Nadler is a feckless cvnt.

Nadler is doing his job

Only Hillary Clinton and Obama Bin Spying is above the law when they rig the system.

The President is The Law.

He is the Chief Law Enforcement Official in this country,

And Congress has limits on their powers.

What Nadler is doing runs counter to Separation of Powers as enumerated in our Nation's Law and Constitution.

But that is what Seditionists and Traitors do.

Nadler Breaks The Law.

You could use a little truth to balance your perspectives.
Hannity was proven to be right 100s of times this past 3 years The Democrat Party has tormented The American People.

How can I expect civility from someone who loves liars and hates those who are trustworthy. Your low expectations from convicted felons and your ridicule of those who have always told the truth is duly noted.

How can I expect civility from someone who loves liars and hates those who are trustworthy. Your low expectations from convicted felons and your ridicule of those who have always told the truth is duly noted.

The reason I don't like liars is the exact reason I won't watch a Hannity video.

The reason I don't like liars is the exact reason I won't watch a Hannity video.

So like how do you get dressed in the morning or shave or anything requiring a mirror?

The Self Loathing must be tremendous.

Hannity was proven to be right 100s of times this past 3 years The Democrat Party has tormented The American People.

Hardly, he is a tramp stooge.

Nadler is an assclown.

Now now , are you being anti-Semitic.
Nadler is doing his job

Nadler thinks he is above the law until someone collars him about his folly, and he goes and hides under his desk.

He is merely doing his job. Tramp is not above the law but he sure acts like he is.
What does......Trump is not above The Law mean?

Putin send you that talking point?

If someone is above "The Law" then doesn't an American Hating Ass Clown like you have to tell us, what "Above The Law" is?

You are implying The President is breaking "The Law" so before you go deeper on Putin's Cock, and trigger your gag reflex, take a break from sucking off our enemies and tell us what crime The President committed if he is "Above The Law"

Who is Tramp, Chump?

If someone is a stooge, who's stooge are they?

And what law has The President Broken, Chimp?

We can list the laws Clinton, Obama and their Cabal committed.

Who is Tramp, Chump?

Trump is tramp. Its obvious isn't it? Easy, tramp is always thought he is above the law, he is finding out he is not.

Who is Tramp, Chump?

Trump is tramp. Its obvious isn't it? Easy, tramp is always thought he is above the law, he is finding out he is not.

. . . no, now you have me curious.

What law do you claim he thinks he is above?

Nadler is catering to the wishes of a tiny fraction of the American population - those suffering from TDS. He is one of many Democrat politicians who wins election, time after time because the entire electorate of his district is brain-dead. It is ONLY because of this that he can be such a complete ass-hole at all times, with no fear of being ousted from office.

For the rest of the country, his circus act is doing nothing but prolonging a story that has already played out, and we know how it ends.

What he is doing has nothing to do with "oversight." The actions by The Donald that are in question have nothing to do with The Donald's execution of the Office of the Presidency; they have to do with how he reacted to being wrongly accused, improperly investigated, illegally prosecuted, and constantly slandered - all based on a made-up document, paid for by his political opponents. The President did not react nicely. So (the fuck) what?

Those who pretend to care really don't (Democrats always lie about their true motivations). Read their screeds. TRUMP SHOULD BE IMPEACHED (because they don't like what he is doing as President). That's not the way it works. If you don't like the job he's doing, then vote for someone else next time. That is the remedy. Run with it.

Forum List

Back