Nadler's list for red flagging

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Raise your hands if Nadler's list of red flags sounded like he was describing himself?
According to Nadler's list he himself and many of his collegues would be flagged to give up their guns and never be registered to own one.
So the number 1 question after he described himself as the poster child to be red flagged, is: "does he own a gun? hand it over please, preferably with the safety on"
We all know Nadler wants all Republicans to hand over their guns, so he can pull his out suddenly and go Full Maduro mode on the masses.
Then he can say: "I told you so, you can't let people like me to have guns"
images-17.jpeg

That is the accepted conspiracy theory. Of course it is still just a conspiracy theory.

That is the accepted conspiracy theory. Of course it is still just a conspiracy theory.

Wait don't tell me:

In your previous life, you were one of those Jews who thought Hitler was a snazzy dresser and an ok guy, when he first took over.

Right?

Jerry Nadler is a piece of shit. Little fat boy lost weight so he could be more attractive to his pick ups around DC.

Raise your hands if Nadler's list of red flags sounded like he was describing himself?
According to Nadler's list he himself and many of his collegues would be flagged to give up their guns and never be registered to own one.
So the number 1 question after he described himself as the poster child to be red flagged, is: "does he own a gun? hand it over please, preferably with the safety on"
We all know Nadler wants all Republicans to hand over their guns, so he can pull his out suddenly and go Full Maduro mode on the masses.
View attachment 278588

Are we to absorb the list by osmosis or do you have a link?

View attachment 278588
"We all know Nadler wants all Republicans to hand over their guns..."

We all know this is a lie.

View attachment 278588

It was the house debate he was reading his list, there is no transcription of the debate yet if there ever will be. Catch a replay of the debate if you want to see him describe himself.

View attachment 278588
"We all know Nadler wants all Republicans to hand over their guns..."

We all know this is a lie.
It's called a joke, but a revealing one, that Venezuelans wish they would have watched out for. You can't let cartels control gun
confiscation allowing themselves the only ones to have controll of, well everything.
The Dems seem compromised into doing everything the cartels want including open borders and working on allowing them to be the ones holding the fire power with revolving door jails for it's henchmen. WTH do you not see when it's being done out in the open.

The day Jerry Nadler and his moronic minions completely lost all hopes of credibility .. foreverrrrr .. :bigbed:

images (15).jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 278588

It was the house debate he was reading his list, there is no transcription of the debate yet if there ever will be. Catch a replay of the debate if you want to see him describe himself.

Was it a committee meeting, on the house floor, when?

View attachment 278588

It was Sept 10 hours before my post.
Democrats pressure Republicans by advancing gun control bills - Reuters

I've come to one of two views on anti-gunners
1. They work for the government and have full knowledge of the gun confiscation plan
2. they are clueless people who have never had a firearm in their hand.
Only a moron would want to give up a right that allowed them the best outcome for their survival. Those people have mental issues and should be silenced and locked away for their own safety.

View attachment 278588

It was Sept 10 hours before my post.
Democrats pressure Republicans by advancing gun control bills - Reuters
Republicans know we don't have pitchforks

1. They work for the government and have full knowledge of the gun confiscation plan
Only a moron would want to give up a right that allowed them the best outcome for their survival. Those people have mental issues and should be silenced and locked away for their own safety.

Or the third option is we could all be shape shifting space aliens like Alex Jones told you about. Don't worry, as soon as you are replaced, we'll let you know which.

Or the third option is we could all be shape shifting space aliens like Alex Jones told you about. Don't worry, as soon as you are replaced, we'll let you know which.
The third option is devoid of reality, therefore, I see you leaning towards 1

Forum List

Back