Naked Trump statues glued to ground in various cities

13920885_10154069571112663_2684106461154128496_n.jpg

Looking closely, I realized that somebody photo shopped Trump's head on Hillary's body.

If they did one of mrs. bill, they'd have to put an adult diaper on it. For accuracy and all.

If they did one of mrs. bill, they'd have to put an adult diaper on it. For accuracy and all.
They could just make a fountain and have the water running out of her, that way the birds would be able to bath if they can stand the look of her

Birds would know better.
Only people with less brains than birds would have any urge or desire to be associated with or be close to Hillary.

It is accurate and shows that it is in fact smaller in his hands.

So, as he held your ears when you swallowed, his hands seemed small? Your ears are well attuned to the size of mens hands, they've had so many of them on them....

Very good artistry in my amateur opinion.

Very embarrassing for Trump as well.

Does he deserve such treatment? No. But he did ask for it by making fun of others.

Would this fly in these cities if we had a nude Hilldebeest, even with a thong and pasties? Of course not! Would not last a day.

I am surprised Trump’s nude statue will last either.

Politics is such a dirty world, but even more so when you have the media and the courts and the lawyers and the entertainment industry on your side. Then you can get away with real lewdness and degradation.

When the fat cankled hiLIARy statues appear the LWNJ's will scream from the rooftops!!

Old-Fat-Hillary-Clinton-at-the-Beach-108619.jpg

I heard one made it all the way to Hollywood Boulevard. The brass sign at the foot said "The Emperor has no balls" how true.

The emperor has no clothes. The emperor also has no balls!

We reached out to Indecline to learn about their motivation behind the project ― specifically, the lack of testicles in their artistic interpretation. “We decided to depict Trump without his balls because we refuse to acknowledge that he is a man,” Indecline responded. “He is a small arrogant child and thus, has nothing in the way of testicles.”

This Naked Donald Trump Statue Cannot Be Unseen

Forum List

Back