Name 5 things about yourself that might surprise others here.

I like film photography better than digital photography

:cool:

I have an old Nikon 5005 which I totally loved. I took it to the beach one day thinking I was going to get some great shots of my kids on the beach. I could not find film anywhere. Drug stores and grocery stores no longer carry it. You can purchase disposable cameras, but not film.

Check Walgreens...

1. I'm very tall. Probably taller than you.

2. I've been been officially "recognized" from the floor of the New York State Senate.

3. I've gotten drunk with at least 14 elected officials.

4. I have been a licensed drug and alcohol abuse counselor, an aide in a public school, a tour guide in NYC and a Christmas tree farm employee at various points in my life. Now I work in politics.

5. My grandfather discovered the science behind OLEDs in the 70s at NYU - the next generation of flat screen TVs.

1 I'm dyslexic
2 I've had several near death experiences
3 I always dream in color
4 I have 2 slightly distant cousins that are Congressmen - 1 republican, 1 democrat
5 I can't wear watches - they'll stop working

2. I've been been officially "recognized" from the floor of the New York State Senate.

4. I have been a licensed drug and alcohol abuse counselor, an aide in a public school, a tour guide in NYC and a Christmas tree farm employee at various points in my life. Now I work in politics.

5. My grandfather discovered the science behind OLEDs in the 70s at NYU - the next generation of flat screen TVs.

Got a decent buzz on with a Prime Minister.

What kind of touchy, feely, lets all hold hands and sing kumbaya, liberal crap is this?

Shut up and post your five...

Sorry, got more important things to do with my time than play grade school, touchy feely, rainbows and unicorns libtard games.

And yet you manage to have the time to come into this thread to express your disdain. Got it.

I am a very good cook
I brew beer
I have saved two lives in my lifetime
I once found $10,000's of dollars in the woods with a friend when I was 12...and turned the money in.
I earned enough money bowling to sustain myself for a summer before starting my career. My average was 210.

What kind of touchy, feely, lets all hold hands and sing kumbaya, liberal crap is this?

Shut up and post your five...

Sorry, got more important things to do with my time than play grade school, touchy feely, rainbows and unicorns libtard games.

Lighten up Francis. This thread is no more or less entertaining or interesting than any other thread on this board. Christ, it's not like anything you post is going to change the world...

Lighten up Francis. This thread is no more or less entertaining or interesting than any other thread on this board. Christ, it's not like anything you post is going to change the world...

I disagree.

I find this thread very entertaining!

I think the highest ranked elected I've drank with is the current Governor of Connecticut.

I think the highest ranked elected I've drank with is the current Governor of Connecticut.
I had a beer with the President

of my company.:D

1. Took dancing lesson's (ballet, toe, tap, modern jazz) for 16 years...classified me as a professional student.
2. Ran for local political office
3. A Corvette fanatic
4.Helped organize and was former President of the local Landlord Association
5. Love animals

Very interesting thread, Mondo. :)

Hmm Connecticut. This particular dinner party was in Litchfield, CT

1. I like long walks on the beach, preferably at sunset.
2. I once sang professionally.
3. My first book of poetry almost got me nominated for poet laureate of Otsego County in upstate New York.

4. I consider Bill Ayers to be a badly misunderstood fellow.
5. I once had a minor run in with a famed musician, but I allowed him to walk away unscathed. Years later he died all the same; but I have an excellent alibi.

hey that is like Poet....

Forum List

Back