🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Name one candidate with a viable program to increase jobs and reduce the $17+ trillion national debt

Staidhup

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2012
We hear this and that, engage in attempts to degrade, denigrate, subscribe in character assassination, all in the attempt toward deflecting away from critical core issues, jobs, $17 trillion dollar national debt, decline of the middle class, loss of freedom, potential devaluation of the US currency, and war against terrorism.

Name one candidate that has laid out a detailed specific program to address these specific issues.
One proven fact remains, you can not tax your way in creating prosperity, nor can you give away what you don't have, or bury your head in the sand in the hope that terrorism will simply disappear.

A simple question, is there a candidate with a vision?

Hillary!

Oops, no, she can't.

Bernie!

Oops, he definitely can't.

Let's see, who does that leave?

BTW, is this one of those threads designed to pretend that if a candidate can't solve all problems immediately, he's no good?

I just don't see a leader in the bunch, no vision, no detailed plan, just another case of plug your nose or opt to remain on the sidelines. Sad to think that this great country has evolved toward the lessor of two evils. No one can solve all the problems, however, without a vision and realistic plan remained doomed to fail miserably in all areas.

We hear this and that, engage in attempts to degrade, denigrate, subscribe in character assassination, all in the attempt toward deflecting away from critical core issues, jobs, $17 trillion dollar national debt, decline of the middle class, loss of freedom, potential devaluation of the US currency, and war against terrorism.

Name one candidate that has laid out a detailed specific program to address these specific issues.
One proven fact remains, you can not tax your way in creating prosperity, nor can you give away what you don't have, or bury your head in the sand in the hope that terrorism will simply disappear.

A simple question, is there a candidate with a vision?
Kasich is only one I would have had confidence in reducing the debt. He seems to have a good jobs record in OH.

Nobody is really talking about these issues however.

Great point, now ask yourself why? Why is it that the highest position in the land is filled with uninspiring political tools without a vision. One can agree or disagree all they want the policies of JFK and Reagan had a vision, sense of hope, promise, understanding of what set America apart from the rest of the world, a plan! Now we have political tools that employ whatever means possible to twist their way into power. The outright untruths and unfulfilled promises result in more damage then good. What about reality and facing hard truths remains an enigma to the electorate, is it our education system, lack of honesty in the press, inability to read and comprehend? Have we evolved into a shell of a country unwilling to preserve the very substance of what it means to be free, or has it become nothing more than me, mine, and I? The media set the tone of the debates, the trap, and each one of these pretenders jumped right in, both feet, for what, a popularity contest fueled by vitriol sound bites directed toward their counterparts?

Forum List

Back