Name ONE positive thing Democrats have done in the last 25 years?

-Standing up for human rights. The republicans literally want to strap entire groups of literally millions of people of basic human rights from healthcare, adaptation and the ability to marry. Democrats fight rights.
-Even through I do believe that they're too pro-criminal and they overreach. I also believe that high-lighten police violence and abuse is a major problem. White people are also killed and abused by these cops!
-Democrats make sure the poor don't starve on the street like some of the third world countries on this planet.
-Democrats make sure everyone can get a basic education and a chance in life. Public schools have done a lot for our society.
-Fights to clean up the air which causes illness and shorter lives.
Protects millions of species of animals from dying out. We don't want that as we're next if we allow it.

Democrats do a lot of good.

Standing up for human rights.
I see. By TRAMPLING all over them? Such as a woman's right to privacy and dignity? Or by using the government to oppress opinions on the web which they didn't like because it reflected accurately on the shit-poor job Biden is doing?

Can't wait to hear the list! Oh yeah! The big one now is pushing to change over our entire Army, Navy, Air Force and Marines to everything running on rechargeable batteries and the urgent need to end crash test dummy gender inequity for a safer America by giving them little boobies while not being able to say just what a woman is!!! :banana:

Standing up for human rights. The republicans literally want to strap entire groups of literally millions of people of basic human rights from healthcare, adaptation and the ability to marry. Democrats fight rights.
Even through I do believe that they're too pro-criminal and they overreach. I also believe that high-lighten police violence and abuse is a major problem.
Democrats make sure the poor don't starve on the street like some of the third world countries on this planet.
Democrats make sure everyone can get a basic education and a chance in life. Public schools have done a lot for our society.
Fights to clean up the air which causes illness and shorter lives.
Protects millions of species of animals from dying out. We don't want that as we're next if we allow it.

Well, OK None of that actually happened in my world. Democrats drove up racial tensions, Democrats ramped up inflation and pandered to the lowest common denominator. I was a democrat. I know from whence I speak.

-Standing up for human rights. The republicans literally want to strap entire groups of literally millions of people of basic human rights from healthcare, adaptation and the ability to marry. Democrats fight rights.
-Even through I do believe that they're too pro-criminal and they overreach. I also believe that high-lighten police violence and abuse is a major problem. White people are also killed and abused by these cops!
-Democrats make sure the poor don't starve on the street like some of the third world countries on this planet.
-Democrats make sure everyone can get a basic education and a chance in life. Public schools have done a lot for our society.
-Fights to clean up the air which causes illness and shorter lives.

Typical emotional talking points and no substance. For example, what entire groups of millions were "strapped" from healthcare and what did Republicans do to produce this result? Does basic education include dumbing down the requirements to graduate, such as reading and math -- a common result in many schools where many can't read or write? Animals are protected? Does this include caring more about turtle and eagle eggs than an unborn child?

Provide specifics.

They forced the 2% upper Tax break in 2017. Coastal elites were panicked on SALT cap at $10K. Piglousy & Upchuck forced it in the last 2 weeks. MSM put blame on Trump.

So once.....they lowered Taxes, helpIng the economy grow mire quickly.
1st Infrastructure Bill in 50 years OMG last year. Limits on diabetes costs and cheaper Medicare and Medicaid. last year.

Forum List

Back