Name ONE positive thing Democrats have done in the last 25 years?

Yes you posted emotional talking points without substance. Caring about unborn children while support cuts or elimination of programs that help them live after they are born is what republicans do.
Which programs have had cuts anb / or have been eliminated and why?

and what about if you lost your insurance and had to pay $2700 cash on something that costs them $10 to make? It's quite a big scam and you're supposed to be interested in politics and solutions or did you really go GOP?
im a civil service retiree.....i dont think in my lifetime left that i will lose my ins....and the GOP and the DNC had nothing to do with me getting the rate i got....

im a civil service retiree.....i dont think in my lifetime left that i will lose my ins....and the GOP and the DNC had nothing to do with me getting the rate i got....
of course the politicians regulate the industry and also continue to allow it to survive when it has little necessity, it's a scam....

I'll quote Dan Bongino to answer the question asked by the OP.

He said it perfectly :clap:

"It’s really difficult to find a single positive thing liberalism has contributed to society. From defunding the police, to exterminating the economy, to the destruction of the education system, to the govt takeover of healthcare, to the breakdown of our border, it’s clearly a metastasizing cancer. Liberalism is a blueprint for destruction"

I'll quote Dan Bongino to answer the question asked by the OP.

He said it perfectly :clap:

"It’s really difficult to find a single positive thing liberalism has contributed to society. From defunding the police, to exterminating the economy, to the destruction of the education system, to the govt takeover of healthcare, to the breakdown of our border, it’s clearly a metastasizing cancer. Liberalism is a blueprint for destruction"
He got fired too, didn't he?

Forum List

Back