Name your poison

Now tell us how many have died after the Trump university fauci clot shot came on the scene ....go ahead
Take your time to find out for yourself

No more than were dying before the Vaccine.

But now you have people from your tribe scouring the internet to tell you about it every time it happens.

Had Mariasofia Paparo died two years ago you would have never known about it.

In hte US alone an average of 2000 young people die like this every year.

Can you show some evidence that number has increased since the vaccine was developed and given to young people?

In hte US alone an average of 2000 young people die like this every year.

Can you show some evidence that number has increased since the vaccine was developed and given to young people?
Considering anything negative about the vaccine has been called misinformation and censored, you have a lot of catching up to do. The vaccine is a killer.

Considering anything negative about the vaccine has been called misinformation and censored, you have a lot of catching up to do. The vaccine is a killer.

Dude, you are a Big Lie believer, nothing you say on any topic has an relevance.

Dude, you are a Big Lie believer, nothing you say on any topic has an relevance.
It sure does. Nothing is over and you will hear about fraud until 2024 and long after that. It will be proven.

You push the big lie that has failed. You need to realize the people make their own decisions and are not bound or impressed by what a corrupt media and very corrupt government officials say. Half the country knows there was fraud and more will join their ranks. You are powerless to stop it.

It sure does. Nothing is over and you will hear about fraud until 2024 and long after that. It will be proven.

We will hear about it till people like you die, and not once will it be proven.

Then in the history books kids will read about you idiots right next to the section on Flat Earthers.

You push the big lie that has failed. You need to realize the people make their own decisions and are not bound or impressed by what a corrupt media and very corrupt government officials say. Half the country knows there was fraud and more will join their ranks. You are powerless to stop it.

So, back to the topic at hand. Do you have any evidence young athletes are dying at a higher rate than they were in 2019 prior to COVID?

We will hear about it till people like you die, and not once will it be proven.

Then in the history books kids will read about you idiots right next to the section on Flat Earthers.
It will be proven to many people the first week of May.

So, back to the topic at hand. Do you have any evidence young athletes are dying at a higher rate than they were in 2019 prior to COVID?
I can refer you to the articles all about it. They have been posted and you still agree with the narrative. What else is new?

Sweet, only a few weeks and I get to laugh my ass off at you again!

Life is good
Your laughter at me won't change the fact that by 2024 the vast majority of Americans will know the election was stolen even if the media and politicians say it was not. You are losing this battle and will eventually lose bigly to public opinion. People know this corrupt illegitimate will do nothing to punish those involved. The voters will take care of that for them.

Also you said you were no longer discussing fraud. I guess lying is what you are all about.

Your laughter at me won't change the fact that by 2024 the vast majority of Americans will know the election was stolen even if the media and politicians say it was not. You are losing this battle and will eventually lose bigly to public opinion. People know this corrupt illegitimate will do nothing to punish those involved. The voters will take care of that for them.

:itsok:

I cannot decide if it is sadder or funnier that you seem to actually believe these things you type.

:itsok:

I cannot decide if it is sadder or funnier that you seem to actually believe these things you type.
I believe them because they are true. You do not prove anything you say. You just have the word of proven liars to back you up. People just do not believe you or them anymore.

I believe them because they are true. You do not prove anything you say. You just have the word of proven liars to back you up. People just do not believe you or them anymore.

Yet every single specific detail you gave me I proved was a lie and now you refuse to give any specifics and just talk in generalities

The knee-jerk and vigorous defense of this jab is so odd, given that it doesn't either stop the infection or stop the transmission. You would think it gives eternal life based on the reactions of these zealots.

The knee-jerk and vigorous defense of this jab is so odd, given that it doesn't either stop the infection or stop the transmission. You would think it gives eternal life based on the reactions of these zealots.

Which post specifically are you referring to?

Yes I am.

And as a 56 year old with COPD my survival rate for COVID was much lower than 98.5%. Not to mention that survival is not the only worry, the damage COVID can do to the lungs means I could have survived and still had my entire life changed.

My wife works with a nurse that 1 year after having COVID has not recovered her sense of taste. This might seem a minor thing to you, but it is not to her

And so far it has been 100% effective for me.

The shot was probably a decent gamble for you.

For all the completely healthy 20 yo forced to get the shots AND the boosters?

No way. And the damage, I assure you, is just starting to come to light

The shot was probably a decent gamble for you.

For all the completely healthy 20 yo forced to get the shots AND the boosters?

No way. And the damage, I assure you, is just starting to come to light

I did not force anyone to get anything and 1000 fucking times on this forum said it was wrong for the Govt to do so.

Maybe you can provide something the others cannot, can you show that young athletes are dying at a higher rate now than they were in 2019?

Forum List

Back