Name your poison

No more than were dying before the Vaccine.

But now you have people from your tribe scouring the internet to tell you about it every time it happens.

Had Mariasofia Paparo died two years ago you would have never known about it.
I'm sure CNN, msnbc ,and the most reliable establishment fact checkers in da woild confirmed it for ya...

Checked your batch numbers didn't ya lol

sjjsjsjsjsjzhx.jpeg

I did not force anyone to get anything and 1000 fucking times on this forum said it was wrong for the Govt to do so.

Maybe you can provide something the others cannot, can you show that young athletes are dying at a higher rate now than they were in 2019?

You can just start here--just a start--but note the "fact checkers" are busy burying the information. They will do this and HAVE to do this because this is the BIG mess up. Bigger than even lockdowns and school closures.

You can just start here--just a start--but note the "fact checkers" are busy burying the information. They will do this and HAVE to do this because this is the BIG mess up. Bigger than even lockdowns and school closures.

So, you just debunked your own claims as proof of your claims.

The "debunking" is: well some of these were coaches. And we can't conclusively PROVE that the vaccines caused the sudden death....

Uh huh.

How much longer you think the govt and pharma industry can keep medical professionals' mouths shut?

Cause more and more everyday on social media..."I haven't spoken out yet...but this is what we're seeing...."

We can't get crap here because the CDC shuts it all down (for now). The UK govt is a little more forthcoming. This poster put in a transparency request with the NHS. Here

Here--CNBC admits the problem but puts it down to issues like "Changing body clock" and "stress" etc. Sure sure. Yep.

More:

A leading Australian cardiologist has criticised the government's decision to push 'experimental' mRNA vaccines as the conversation about side effects gathers mainstream momentum.

Speaking with Tony Jones on 3AW yesterday, eminent Sydney cardiologist Dr Ross Walker said that he has seen in his own practice 'a lot of people who are getting the RNA vaccines, getting problems'.

“We have better alternatives (than mRNA vaccines) ... Have AstraZeneca. Have Novavax. I think it's been the wrong decision to push the RNA vaccines. It was the wrong decision, I believe, by the Government to stop producing AstraZeneca in Australia. But now we have AstraZeneca and Novavax -- they're the ones I'd be going for, for the fourth shot if people need them,” he said.
Walker is part of a growing number of health experts concerned about the impact of vaccine side effects and specifically its impact on the heart. His comments on 3AW sit in contrast to the government's official recommendations.

The "debunking" is: well some of these were coaches. And we can't conclusively PROVE that the vaccines caused the sudden death....

The debunking was....American football, archery, athletics, badminton, ballet, baseball, basketball, body building, boxing, canoeing, cricket, cycling, field hockey, footvolley, handball, ice hockey, rugby (league and union), soccer, table tennis, tennis, volleyball and weightlifting.

Even though the claim is they were all soccer players. If the problem is as real as you claim, why the lies about who is dying? In the US along 2000 young athletes per year died before COVID. Nobody can offer any evidence that number has increased

I'm sure CNN, msnbc ,and the most reliable establishment fact checkers in da woild confirmed it for ya...

Checked your batch numbers didn't ya lol

View attachment 632297

You sheep and your fucking memes.

Louie Anderson had large B-cell lymphoma, for the last decade.

Gottfried had myotonic dystrophy type II....an hereditary muscular dystrophy that affects the muscles and other body systems.

Forum List

Back