Naming Names? Maxwell trial soon, judge says NAMES!!!

They behead you for raping children.
Not if you're living in Europe.
Muslim rape-squads went around Sweden grabbing locals and raping them because it seemed like a way of enforcing Sharia Law. The crazy fucks thought that everyone in the countries they had fled to needed to observe correct Muslim dress-codes. Women seen walking around in jeans were just asking for it.

But you are the moron who thought she was saying she was a republican newborn baby. It's all there in black and white to embarrass you. Nice work genius.
I was pointing out that the creature could not have been 35 in 2003 if it was living in 1950.

Again, I am sorry you suffer from retardation to this extreme degree that you do, but again -- it is just the luck of the draw.

Violence Against Women in the United States: Statistics ...
In 2005, 1,181 women were murdered by an intimate partner. 1 That’s an average of three women every day. Of all the women murdered in the U.S., about one-third were killed by an intimate partner. 2 DOMESTIC VIOLENCE (Intimate Partner Violence or Battering)

Murder in the U.S.: victims by race/ethnicity and gender ...
Published by Statista Research Department , Sep 29, 2021. In 2020, 3,573 murder victims in the United States were female. Of these, 1,904 were white, 1,440 were Black, and 470 were Hispanic or...
So you're attempting to use meta-ethical moral relativism as an excuse for honor killings.

These types tend not to advertise their crimes Frank.

Bill and Hillary sure did

clinton-ghislaine-index-2.jpg

Sweetie, I know that numbers are scary things to you and are really for the older kids, but you should just quit while you are behind.

Before you do, though, please let me offer you this.

participationaward.png
Wait, is this still the dumbass that thinks she was saying she voted republican whe she was a newborn baby? Oh look, it is.

I still just can’t believe that her info will be allowed to get out.

i remember donny bragging on the howard stern show - how he would walk in on his pageant contestants in various stages of undress to 'inspect' them. donny always liked 'em young.

Former Miss Arizona: Trump ‘just came strolling right in’ on naked contestants
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-right-in-on-naked-contestants/?noredirect=on

Teen Beauty Queens Say Trump Walked In On Them Changing
“Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all'.
Last updated on October 13, 2016, at 12:26 p.m. ET
Posted on October 12, 2016, at 5:44 a.m. ET

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/articl...y-queens-say-trump-walked-in-on-them-changing

TDS and not thread topic
Let’s be consistent about this please

Forum List

Back