Nancy Did It

Trump didn't even need to call for the National Guard. He could have just told his violent mob of domestic terrorists to get out of the Capitol and they would have obeyed his orders.
Which they did when he finally told them to… hours later

Did you miss the part where they (J6 Insurrectionists) .........
Broke down Barriers.
Broke through windows and doors.
Beat cops with their weapons.
Trampled Roseanne Boyland, who then died of an overdose.

I saw the videos.

Nope... you are close but the Sgt at arms is the head of the house board and he or she reports to the speaker of the house... but it doesn't make sense to argue this point.... If Pelosi wanted the guard there they would have been there....
Anyone with a brain can see the power she yields and they all do her bidding... you know it I know it everyone knows it...
She makes millions by insider trading and gets away with it.... she wanted a fence around our house and she got one.... nice try but no homerun...
She is as guilty of not acting as they claim Trump is... but she doesn't get a committee looking into her....

I already showed you it was the Senate Sergeant-at-Arms who chaired the Capitol Police Board on Sedition Day.

But you're a conservative, so you just can't post without lying.

That’s crazy talk.

Trump doesn’t know how to drive a car.

Did they dust the steering wheel for his tiny fingerprints? Uninformed sources told us he fought the Secret Service and grabbed the wheel!! Impeachment!! We got him this time!! Bombshell!! Walls (that don't work) are closing in!!!

MAGARAT cops who have been disciplined.

Maybe you missed the fact that there were already rioters in the Rotunda when the MAGArats from that one entrance got there.

THEY had already smashed their way in

You mean the Antifa guys, right?

LOLOL

According to a member of Trump's administration. :icon_rolleyes:

Trump inspired them by convincing them Pence could save his presidency and then sent an armed mob to where Pence was.
haha he "inspired" them...I suppose Chucky inspired the attempted murder of a Judge, Mad Max and Harris inspired riots and the attempted breach of the White House, breach of the Dept of Tres, and firebombing of Federal Court Houses....give it a rest

haha he "inspired" them...I suppose Chucky inspired the attempted murder of a Judge, Mad Max and Harris inspired riots and the attempted breach of the White House, breach of the Dept of Tres, and firebombing of Federal Court Houses....give it a rest

Who did if not Trump?

Who told them his election was stolen from them? Who lied to them about election fraud? Who pressured Pence to unilaterally hand him the election? Who convinced that mob Pence could still save his presidency? Who called on that mob to be in D.C. that day? Who summoned that mob to tbe Capitol?

You seem to live in a vacuum where you think his cult doesn't listen to him.

Who did if not Trump?

Who told them his election was stolen from them? Who lied to them about election fraud? Who pressured Pence to unilaterally hand him the election? Who convinced that mob Pence could still save his presidency? Who called on that mob to be in D.C. that day? Who summoned that mob to tbe Capitol?

oh i have no doubt people were “inspired” by trump ans these were folks that supported his presidential run

but that doesn’t make him responsible for the riot anymore then it makes Chuck a co-conspired to attempted murder of a judge

I already showed you it was the Senate Sergeant-at-Arms who chaired the Capitol Police Board on Sedition Day.

But you're a conservative, so you just can't post without lying.
Do you think if Nancy asked for troops she would be denied?.... of course she wouldn't be... so what are you doing?... why are you arguing in bad faith?... because you have nothing else?.....
Pelosi runs that town... you know it and so does everyone else....

Who did if not Trump?

THEY say Trump sent them

Do you think if Nancy asked for troops she would be denied?.... of course she wouldn't be... so what are you doing?... why are you arguing in bad faith?... because you have nothing else?.....
Pelosi runs that town... you know it and so does everyone else....
She’d be told the request has to go through regular channels.

Do you think if Trump asked that the NG be deployed on Sedition day HE would be denied?

He never asked… not on that day and not officially previous to that

No I don’t actually

But again, had Trump made that request on a sedition day the wheels would have begun turning immediately.

He of course did not
Then you are blind... Nancy wanted a fence and got one the next day... she wanted troops staged around the capitol and got them the next day... she wanted the fence to stay up until she said it could come down and that's what happened.....
She gets whatever she demands... everyone knows it but you I guess....

Then you are blind... Nancy wanted a fence and got one the next day... she wanted troops staged around the capitol and got them the next day... she wanted the fence to stay up until she said it could come down and that's what happened.....
She gets whatever she demands... everyone knows it but you I guess....
Asking for a fence AFTER the Capitol was attacked is a different animal altogether

And WHO did she ask?

Forum List

Back