Nancy Did It

Like the WP, NYT, CNN? Like that?
Tell me, how long has The Federalist been around?
Washington Post?
New York Times?
CNN?

Now, which news organizations have the best, time-proven track records for accurate and reliable journalism?
You see, you just don't last very long in the news business by publishing "fake news."

In post 161, I quoted Sund's testimony.

He clearly says he approached the two Sergeants at Arms. The propaganda bullshit added "who report to Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Leader Mitch McConnel."

That was not part of Sund's testimony. That is a complete fabrication.

What Sund's testimony clearly says is that he could not get the Guard without the approval of the CAPITOL POLICE BOARD, which is precisely why he approached the Sergeants at Arms.

He makes no mention of Pelosi whatsoever.

He then says it was the CAPITOL POLICE BOARD that turned him down.

You dumb fucks are being lied to by your propagandists.

Read. The. Testimony. For. Yourself: https://context-cdn.washingtonpost....172/note/be976adb-2f01-4433-bbfb-e177a10e6c57.

Stop drinking the piss being poured into your credulous mouths.

See post 161.

Pelosi was not involved in the decision.

Phone records? :lol:

You mean the pedophile enabler has no proof of his claim?

Just how gullible are you?
Why do you keep bring Biden into this?

Once again, Police Chief Sund's testimony:

On Monday, January 4, I approached the two Sergeants at Arms to request the assistance of the National Guard, as I had no authority to do so without an Emergency Declaration by the Capitol Police Board (CPB). My regular interactions with the CPB, outside of our monthly meetings regarding law enforcement matters, were conducted with the House and Senate Sergeant at Arms, the two members of the CPB who have law enforcement experience. I first spoke with the House Sergeant at Arms to request the National Guard. Mr. Irving stated that he was concerned about the “optics” of having National Guard present and didn’t feel that the intelligence supported it. He referred me to the Senate Sergeant at Arms (who is currently the Chair of the CPB) to get his thoughts on the request. I then spoke to Mr. Stenger and again requested the National Guard. Instead of approving the use of the National Guard, however, Mr. Stenger suggested I ask them how quickly we could get support if needed and to “lean forward” in case we had to request assistance on January 6.

At Mr. Stenger’s direction, I called General William Walker, commanding officer of the D.C. National Guard. I advised that I had not received CPB approval, but wanted to know how many National Guard he could provide and how fast could he provide them if they were needed on Capitol Hill on January 6. He advised that he could repurpose nearby National Guard and have them to me fairly quickly, once approved. I asked General Walker to be prepared in the event that we requested them

Tell me, how long has The Federalist been around?
Washington Post?
New York Times?
CNN?

Now, which news organizations have the best, time-proven track records for accurate and reliable journalism?
You see, you just don't last very long in the news business by publishing "fake news."
Age has something to do with lying?

Once again, Police Chief Sund's testimony:

On Monday, January 4, I approached the two Sergeants at Arms to request the assistance of the National Guard, as I had no authority to do so without an Emergency Declaration by the Capitol Police Board (CPB). My regular interactions with the CPB, outside of our monthly meetings regarding law enforcement matters, were conducted with the House and Senate Sergeant at Arms, the two members of the CPB who have law enforcement experience. I first spoke with the House Sergeant at Arms to request the National Guard. Mr. Irving stated that he was concerned about the “optics” of having National Guard present and didn’t feel that the intelligence supported it. He referred me to the Senate Sergeant at Arms (who is currently the Chair of the CPB) to get his thoughts on the request. I then spoke to Mr. Stenger and again requested the National Guard. Instead of approving the use of the National Guard, however, Mr. Stenger suggested I ask them how quickly we could get support if needed and to “lean forward” in case we had to request assistance on January 6.

At Mr. Stenger’s direction, I called General William Walker, commanding officer of the D.C. National Guard. I advised that I had not received CPB approval, but wanted to know how many National Guard he could provide and how fast could he provide them if they were needed on Capitol Hill on January 6. He advised that he could repurpose nearby National Guard and have them to me fairly quickly, once approved. I asked General Walker to be prepared in the event that we requested them

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Trump made a conscious decision to let the attack on the Capitol continue for over three hours.

You idiots can throw up all the lies you like, but you cannot escape that fact.

Trump watched for over three hours and did NOTHING except sic the crowd on Pence once the attack began.

You can whine about Pelosi all you like, but you have NO excuse for Trump's criminal dereliction of duty.

None.

Yep. All you can do is laugh when your bullshit is debunked.

But when it comes to the fact Trump sat on his ass jerking off in front of the TV for over three hours while people were dying, all you can do is:

I-cant-hear-you.jpg

We have evidence the police chief consulted the Sergeant at Arms who then took his request to the Capitol Police Board, of which they are members. We have evidence the Capitol Police Board made the decision not to deploy National Guard troops on the streets of DC.

We have evidence Trump sat on his ass for over three hours while people were dying and that he was being bombarded by requests the entire time to act.

There is ZERO evidence Pelosi was consulted or involved in denying the police chief's request.

Guess what the tard herd has decided to run with.

Gee what a surprise.

But when it comes to the fact Trump sat on his ass jerking off in front of the TV for over three hours while people were dying, all you can do is:

I-cant-hear-you.jpg
You assholes debunk nothing, you just deny it.

This is what Trump counts on. The inability of his credulous followers to admit they were fooled by a professional huckster.

You assholes debunk nothing, you just deny it.
I buried you with the facts, tard.

You see, this is also what your puppeteers depend on. It takes two seconds to manufacture bullshit, but a lot of work to debunk it. And then you just fall for the next hoax while never admitting you were fooled before.

You BEG to be lied to, and so you DESERVE to be lied to. You actually go back for MORE! From the same assholes who lie to you over and over.

It's simply astonishing you are this willfully stupid.

I-cant-hear-you.jpg
They’ll believe Kash Patel talking out his hind quarters to a propaganda outlet but not first hand testimony given under oath.

The really bizarre thing is that the actual testimony by Sund is right there for anyone to read for themselves.

And yet the tards prefer to read a distortion of his testimony and accept that bullshit from their propagandists!

Incredible.

This is what Trump counts on. The inability of his credulous followers to admit they were fooled by a professional huckster.
As opposed to the morally bankrupt swine of the real cult?

As opposed to the morally bankrupt swine of the real cult?
When presented with the unabridged, unedited testimony of the police chief, you ignore it.

You instead decided to bleev a distorted version of what your propagandists tell you about the testimony.

You are seriously soft in the head, kid.

Sad.

When presented with the unabridged, unedited testimony of the police chief, you ignore it.

You instead decided to bleev a distorted version of what your propagandists tell you about the testimony.

You are seriously soft in the head, kid.

Sad.
Did the police know what Trump was thinking like you sorry bastards do?

Forum List

Back