Nancy Did It

You hid the fact that your claim about Pelosi being told based on vague hearsay from a Trump loyalist.

It’s a joke.
Oh, I don't think it is a joke at all...You are throwing any fairness right out of the window....Again, why won't they let Patel testify in public? (for the 5th time)

Yes, FruitLoops, a poll of all adults, not just likely voters, could be said to be representative of the country. A poll of likely voters are not representative of the entire country.

You lied.
Then get on that. When you have the results let us know, stupid.

You dishonest piece of trash...Why'd you leave this out?

"At that point Miller remembered the president telling him, “‘You do what you need to do. You do what you need to do.’ He said, ‘You’re going to need 10,000.’ That’s what he said. Swear to God.”

Oh, I don't think it is a joke at all...You are throwing any fairness right out of the window....Again, why won't they let Patel testify in public? (for the 5th time)
What fairness? Am I to give equal weight to a political loyalist who gives unsubstantiated vague hearsay to Levin over the under oath testimony and statements from first hand witnesses some of whom are apolitical?

It would make no sense. I’m being more than fair.

Ok, here's your chance to change my mind....Show me the two transcripts side by side...
You were provided video and audio of Miller telling two different stories. That's the chance I'm offering you to rebut.

Why, because I want Patel to be able to testify publicly?
Nothing is stopping Patel from going on all networks and in front of the committee to prove he is right. He hasn't done that, nor will he.

Nothing is stopping Patel from going on all networks and in front of the committee to prove he is right. He hasn't done that, nor will he.
The clown show won't let him testify publicly....why?

Are you suggesting that he just walk onto the set and start screaming or something?

Wrong again…They went to Bowser, turned down. The SoA went to Pelosi, turned down. All in the face of FBI reports that there was a good chance of violence…why?
Pelosi doesn't authorize that. Don't you know anything?

Priceless...NOW you're against hearsay?

For the 6th time:

Why won't the J6 show allow Patel to testify publicly?
And you’re for it. Especially extremely vague, unsubstantiated hearsay. And hearsay that contradicts everyone else.

Do you think you’re being fair?

Forum List

Back