Nancy Did It

I'm not running anywhere...This is a deflection from having to admit that you just threw in the towel...
You again are saying nothing. Video and audio of Miller contradicting, then telling the truth. You can't change that. You are a coward, you are dishonest, and you are not prepared in real time to challenge the argument. You're a loser.

And you’re for it. Especially extremely vague, unsubstantiated hearsay. And hearsay that contradicts everyone else.

Do you think you’re being fair?
I'm just going to answer every one of your postings with this:

Why won't the J6 show allow Patel to testify publicly? (7th time)

Until you answer....

I'm not running anywhere...This is a deflection from having to admit that you just threw in the towel...
Video and audio, and I'm throwing in the towel? :auiqs.jpg: Dude, what are you smokin?

Until you answer....
Miller contradicted himself and Cash Patel under sworn testimony;

Former defense secretary denies Trump ordered troops to protect Capitol on Jan. 6 You are stuck on stupid boss.

Why won't the J6 show allow Patel to testify publicly?
Why not? Simple, look what happened with Miller? His testimony was not in public and it worked. Why would you let these thugs make a spectacle in public? Get his sworn testimony first, then make it public. He's caught then. Don't you know anything?

Until you answer....
Do you think I’m on the Jan 6th committee?

Why would I know the answer to that question?

He isn't bright enough or informed enough to understand that many are subpoenaed before they go before the committee, or they don't.

Why not? Simple, look what happened with Miller? His testimony was not in public and it worked. Why would you let these thugs make a spectacle in public? Get his sworn testimony first, then make it public. He's caught then. Don't you know anything?
No…they want it in private so they can cherry pick his statements, and when he counters their narrative, the producer can ignore it altogether…

This committee is a scripted clown show.

You dishonest piece of trash...Why'd you leave this out?

"At that point Miller remembered the president telling him, “‘You do what you need to do. You do what you need to do.’ He said, ‘You’re going to need 10,000.’ That’s what he said. Swear to God.”

You con, because that's still neither a command nor a request. It's Trump telling him to do what he thought needed to be done. And again, that's how Miller took it.

No, I don’t think you’re on the J6 sham show, but it’s ok for you to badger me as to why he hasn’t testified yet…double standard?

So, why do you think they aren’t allowing him to present his testimony publicly?

No, I don’t think you’re on the J6 sham show, but it’s ok for you to badger me as to why he hasn’t testified yet…double standard?

So, why do you think they aren’t allowing him to present his testimony publicly?
I never once asked you why he hasn’t testified yet let alone badger you about it.

I asked why we should take his statement seriously.

Forum List

Back