Nancy Did It

Um, he was in the room idiot...

LOL

You mean in the meeting where Trump didn't ask or order him to get more NG? All Trump purportedly said in response to Miller saying, "we’re going to provide any National Guard support that the District requests," Trump just said "You’re going to need 10,000 people." And Miller didn't consider that a request or an order. Because it wasn't.

It has been proven to over half the country and a lot of people are still working on proving it. They will.

More lies. Not a single poll of all adults shows over half the country believes that. Not one, not ever.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Not in this case. Why do you think they censored Trump after Jan. 6th?

You lie again, FruitLoops. I've seen where Trump made TV appearances since then.

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

More lies. Not a single poll of all adults shows over half the country believes that. Not one, not ever.

Yes one does and it has shown it twice. The number has grown and is growing.

You lie again, FruitLoops. I've seen where Trump made TV appearances since then.

Yes. Appearances where he could not discuss fraud. You know that you scumbag liar.

A shame you can't prove there was even one FBI agent present.
The FBI proves it by refusing to answer one question about it. You dumbass. It is the same argument you have used for Trump people who refused to talk. That alone, for you, makes them guilty.

You are embarrassing yourself, and for you that is not easy.

LOL

A pity you can't refute what I said.

tenor.gif
I did...idiot.

Yes one does and it has shown it twice. The number has grown and is growing.

That's not a poll of all adults, ya raging idiot. It was a poll of likely voters, which weeds out many young voters who typically vote Democrat. That's why that poll is the only poll showing more than half believe that.

Regardless, it's a poll of likely voters, NOT the country; and sadly for you, you felt the need to lie again and claim more than half the country think the election was stolen when it's really more than half of likely voters think that.

LOL

You mean in the meeting where Trump didn't ask or order him to get more NG? All Trump purportedly said in response to Miller saying, "we’re going to provide any National Guard support that the District requests," Trump just said "You’re going to need 10,000 people." And Miller didn't consider that a request or an order. Because it wasn't.
:link:

That's not a poll of all adults, ya raging idiot. It was a poll of likely voters, which weeds out many young voters who typically vote Democrat. That's why that poll is the only poll showing more than half believe that.

Regardless, it's a poll of likely voters, NOT the country; and sadly for you, you felt the need to lie again and claim more than half the country think the election was stolen when it's really more than half of likely voters think that.

Who polls all adults? You can do better.

Oh? What am I hiding? It is you who are not answering the central question of why the J6 show won't let him testify in public?
You hid the fact that your claim about Pelosi being told based on vague hearsay from a Trump loyalist.

It’s a joke.

I did...idiot.

No, you didn't. Patel claims they made a request to Pelosi for National Guard. Patel said that but Miller doesn't back that up. According to what was purportedly discussed in that meeting had nothing at all to do with Pelosi.

No, you didn't. Patel claims they made a request to Pelosi for National Guard. Patel said that but Miller doesn't back that up. According to what was purportedly discussed in that meeting had nothing at all to do with Pelosi.
Again, what did Trump do that was illegal?

Who polls all adults? You can do better.

Yes, FruitLoops, a poll of all adults, not just likely voters, could be said to be representative of the country. A poll of likely voters are not representative of the entire country.

You lied.

Forum List

Back