Nancy Did It

"The January 6 Committee played a deceptively edited video of the Capitol riot on Thursday evening, dubbing audio of former President Donald Trump describing the peaceful part of the rally over footage of violent clashes a mile away.

The video was presented during the committee’s first public hearing as part of a montage that Chair Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-MS) said included never-before-seen footage. The audio was from a Fox News interview of Trump on July 11, 2021.

The committee played Trump’s comments — which referred to his peaceful rally, over a mile away — over visuals of clashes between rioters and police. “They were peaceful people. These were great people,” Trump was heard saying. “The crowd was unbelievable. And I mentioned the word love. The love — the love in the air, I have never seen anything like it.”

In the original context, however, it was clear Trump was referring to his rally, not to the riot at the Capitol a mile away."

Now educate yourself moron...

The January 6 committee is facing pressure as details reveal it lied and altered evidence to favor Democrat's radical narrative of the Capitol Hill protests. There is no altered evidence fool.

Trump did nothing illegal. They have 0 evidence that would fly in a real court.
:abgg2q.jpg: Ha, you get back in your closet, and we'll let you know when your fantasy is over okay. And thanks for making this so easy for the rest of us.

The January 6 committee is facing pressure as details reveal it lied and altered evidence to favor Democrat's radical narrative of the Capitol Hill protests. There is no altered evidence fool.

There's only one reason that a moron like you would lie like this....Hack.

I agree, but by themselves, No questions asked and no exculpatory evidence presented like the Democrats did to them. Prime time for a about a week should do it.

What's stopping Trump from purchasing that airtime and presenting his own case to the people?

I don't expect that you believe anyone who goes against the one sided narrative coming out of the J6 show....Why would I? None the less, here is someone who has information that goes against the narrative, and the J6 show won't let him testify in public...Why do you think that is?

From where did he get that information?

What's stopping Trump from purchasing that airtime and presenting his own case to the people?
Exactly! It's wide open for him, and he's hiding. If there was a defense, he'd present it. He's got nothing.

Oh sure...No cross examination, edited garbage, and outright lies...I'm sure you would love the chance to lie some more....

That's on Kevin McCarthy for boycotting the hearings. Regardless, Trump and his goons can get up there and say whatever the fuck they want. But they would be under oath and they are choosing not to.

That's on Kevin McCarthy for boycotting the hearings. Regardless, Trump and his goons can get up there and say whatever the fuck they want. But they would be under oath and they are choosing not to.
It's a freaking clown show....Literally with edited footage, altered texts, and one sided narrative...Nah...Nothing about this is legit.

:abgg2q.jpg: Ha, you get back in your closet, and we'll let you know when your fantasy is over okay. And thanks for making this so easy for the rest of us.
The only thing easy for you is confirming what a stupid brainwashed asshole you are.

Cassidy Hutchinson, ya FruitLoop, hearing first hand what Trump said. :cuckoo:
Everything she said was proven to be lies. Are you seriously considering her testimony something of value? It was good for Trump not the clown show.

There's only one reason that a moron like you would lie like this....Hack.

Thanks for showing how Jordan wanted to subvert the Constitution to give Trump 4 more years.

I don't expect that you believe anyone who goes against the one sided narrative coming out of the J6 show....Why would I? None the less, here is someone who has information that goes against the narrative, and the J6 show won't let him testify in public...Why do you think that is?
What information exactly? We still don’t know why he thinks Pelosi was told before Jan 6th and no one seems to want to ask him that.

Forum List

Back