Nancy Did It

“The process” is that Kash Patel goes on right wing media and says whatever he wants and every one of you gobbles it up.

Meanwhile they criticize others for doing far more than they.

Kash Patel is crafting a narrative, not truth. You can’t tell the difference because he is saying what you WANT to hear.
Well, that's your opinion, and I understand why you would hold that opinion...But none the less it is just that, opinion.

Well, that's your opinion, and I understand why you would hold that opinion...But none the less it is just that, opinion.
Audio and video is forensic evidence. Patel claimed one story on FOX, so did Miller, and Miller told a different story under oath. That's not an opinion. It's a documented fact that you can't change. You lose again.

Audio and video is forensic evidence. Patel claimed one story on FOX, so did Miller, and Miller told a different story under oath. That's not an opinion. It's a documented fact that you can't change. You lose again.
Ok, here's your chance to change my mind....Show me the two transcripts side by side...

It’s a fact that Kash Patel can’t say he witnessed talking to Nancy Pelosi about national guard before Jan 6th.

It’s also a fact that Mark Levin did not ask any questions about how he knows this occurred.

But you expect us to believe him?

Ok, so you're fine with the J6 panel editing clips, and presenting hearsay, and one sided narrative without any challenge....But, when something that counters the narrative you want to be true comes along, all of the sudden your all about the adversarial process...Sure.

Personally, I would have been much happier had Trump and his goons testified to present their side of the story. But they prefer to hide instead. That's on them.

It’s a fact that Kash Patel can’t say he witnessed talking to Nancy Pelosi about national guard before Jan 6th.

It’s also a fact that Mark Levin did not ask any questions about how he knows this occurred.

Do you expect us to believe proven liars?

"The January 6 Committee played a deceptively edited video of the Capitol riot on Thursday evening, dubbing audio of former President Donald Trump describing the peaceful part of the rally over footage of violent clashes a mile away.

The video was presented during the committee’s first public hearing as part of a montage that Chair Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-MS) said included never-before-seen footage. The audio was from a Fox News interview of Trump on July 11, 2021.

The committee played Trump’s comments — which referred to his peaceful rally, over a mile away — over visuals of clashes between rioters and police. “They were peaceful people. These were great people,” Trump was heard saying. “The crowd was unbelievable. And I mentioned the word love. The love — the love in the air, I have never seen anything like it.”

In the original context, however, it was clear Trump was referring to his rally, not to the riot at the Capitol a mile away."

Now educate yourself moron...

What was edited? The video shows the violence. You lose. If all this was fake, the other side would be presenting a defense. They haven't.

If a peaceful protest was intended, Trump wouldn't have sat on his fat miserable ass watching the violence. If it were meant to be peaceful, he would have never called for taking the magnetometers down.

Personally, I would have been much happier had Trump and his goons testified to present their side of the story. But they prefer to hide instead. That's on them.
They have nothing to testify too. Their guilt has already been exposed with zero chance to rebut.

I agree, but by themselves, No questions asked and no exculpatory evidence presented like the Democrats did to them. Prime time for a about a week should do it.

The part I highlighted would be instantly objected to as hearsay....A witness can not testify as to what they believe they know....You ought to know this, it's first year law...
These witnesses aren't testifying as to what they believe, most of it comes from what they heard. It's up to the defense to rebut it under oath. Has he S.S. showed up yet to dispute Hutchinson? NO! No one in the MAGA syndicate has shown a defense.

Why would you not post the entire answer in regards to her answer....Let's look at it, as reported by Yahoo news...

"I overheard the president say something to the effect of, ‘I don’t effing care if they have weapons. They’re not here to hurt me, take the effing mags [magnetometers] away, let my people in"...

This is the epitome of Hearsay.....Don't you get that? It would never be allowed in court, and will mean nothing if the lackey Garland tries to indict on something like this....It'll be thrown out...

So, let's look at this for what it is worth...A total show...This isn't designed to lead to any sort of indictment of a former President, it is designed to muddy him up in advance of the '24 election so he doesn't run, because you liberals are scared shitless of him being elected again....You know you put up the worst stooge in the history of Presidents and pulled all the stops not because you believe in Joe, but because you hated Trump....So, keep exposing how triggered you are and the lies that have no merit in reality...

Now, you said that Cassidy testified to something that was not hearsay, I am still waiting for you to post it...And don't lie by omission this time....

Hearing someone say something first hand is "hearsay" in your alternative universe??

:cuckoo:

I don't expect that you believe anyone who goes against the one sided narrative coming out of the J6 show....Why would I? None the less, here is someone who has information that goes against the narrative, and the J6 show won't let him testify in public...Why do you think that is?

We believe under oath statements that prove guilt. Trump and his syndicate are guilty.
Hearsay proves nothing. Also people lying under oath to Congress are not punished, Comey,Brennan, Mc Cabe, Clapper and Fauci all did it and are free, never indicted. Why is that?

Oh sure...No cross examination, edited garbage, and outright lies...I'm sure you would love the chance to lie some more....

We've given the list. If by now you don't know, you live in a closet or are lying about what you don't know. You expect to be spoon fed? :auiqs.jpg: Fuck that.
Trump did nothing illegal. They have 0 evidence that would fly in a real court. And I would not even think of making you take the spoon out of your ass.

Forum List

Back